Miscellaneous > Other Games

Luciferous' Temporum Client

(1/25) > >>

LuciferousPeridot:
Hi,

If you fancy something different to that...err...other game, please try my online implementation of Temporum.
Second time of trying, would love to see a few people playing it at the same time.

It's a hobby project so nothing sophisticated:

Hover over cards for full description.

Game is at:

http://arcdevtemporum.azurewebsites.net/

Rules are on the RGG site:

http://riograndegames.com/Game/1280-Temporum

Thanks for any feedback

Edit: Now looks like this:

Jimmmmm:
Why is setting a password so difficult? I'm not going to provide credit card details or anything.

--- Quote ---Passwords must have at least one non letter or digit character. Passwords must have at least one digit ('0'-'9'). Passwords must have at least one uppercase ('A'-'Z').
--- End quote ---

LuciferousPeridot:

--- Quote from: Jimmmmm on January 02, 2017, 04:47:10 pm ---Why is setting a password so difficult? I'm not going to provide credit card details or anything.

--- Quote ---Passwords must have at least one non letter or digit character. Passwords must have at least one digit ('0'-'9'). Passwords must have at least one uppercase ('A'-'Z').
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Sorry about that - default from ASP.NET framework. I'll see if I can change that.

(fixed that - thanks)

GendoIkari:
Keep at it, I'm excited for this to be a thing.

It seems pretty buggy at the moment. I just played a game where the computer went to Information Age, but he stayed there and didn't do anything, even though he had 4 crowns in an earlier time; so he should have moved there and done that action.

Some advice on the interface; clicking a zone to choose to change history, and then also clicking to choose to move there, makes it a little difficult to do exactly what you want. A few times I changed history when I just wanted to move.

I do really like the way you show the timelines. Much cooler than the actual arrows that the real game and my implementation uses.

LuciferousPeridot:
Hi GendoIkari, thanks for comments.

I've just deployed a fix to Information Age. However it's still not quite right. Visiting Police State from information age, triggers the Age restrictions, which I don't think should happen. I need to review the way I have move and visit actions set up. The bots are mostly random so will not provide much competition and may move to zones they cannot do.

MicQ also mentioned clicking on the zone to change history was confusing.

I haven't implemented any of the Score/Draw/Zones as I don't use these when playing normally as they take a bit away from moving about the board. Do you think that is the case?

Sadly I'm busy with work for the next few days - I've enjoyed hacking at this over the holidays :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version