Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Log not Recorded  (Read 1864 times)

gloures

• Conspirator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gloures
  • Respect: +257
    • View Profile
Log not Recorded
« on: December 15, 2016, 02:15:03 am »

I was looking through my logs on gokosalvager, and noticed that one of my games in my last league match against SearingSpear92 was apparently missing.

It was a particularly painful Scrying Pool/Menagerie/Artificer game where my turns took almost 10 minutes of continous clicking (donīt know if that might have anything to do with it, the log should have been pretty big), and it ended up particularly ingrained in my mind, so Iīm pretty sure Iīm not dreaming and we did not play only 5 games.

Has anyone else ever noticed this happening before?

Chris is me

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Chris is me
  • What do you want me to say?
  • Respect: +3457
    • View Profile
Re: Log not Recorded
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2016, 07:37:43 am »

You waited the requisite 24 hours for them to show up, I assume?

For the past few weeks whenever I try to get a log directly after playing a game, the website gives me an error message.
Twitch channel: http://www.twitch.tv/chrisisme2791

bug me on discord

pm me if you wanna do stuff for the blog

they/them

Watno

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Watno
  • Respect: +2982
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2016, 09:00:15 am »

Possibly it's unrated instead of rated and you were only looking at rated games? That has happened to me before.

J Reggie

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: J Reggie
  • Respect: +1487
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2016, 09:36:14 am »

I remember there was one log of mine a few months back that didn't get recorded. I clicked the "view on web" button at the end of the game and got a 404. Then after 24 hours I searched for that game on Goko salad (auto-correct, keeping it), making sure to check all the options that might be keeping me from seeing it, and it just wasn't there.

gloures

• Conspirator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gloures
  • Respect: +257
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2016, 10:51:09 am »

It was not our last game (so not the 24 hour issue) and there were unrated (and rated) ones which I managed to find. I even changed to allow all the options (even the ones that didnīt make sense) to no luck. I didnīt check the log just after the game, so I have no idea if anything would happen or not.

When I noticed the missing log my first reaction was to think we only played 5 games, but when I noticed this one was missing I was sure this was not the case. We even had another Scrying Pool/Artificer game afterwards, and I really kicked myself for not managing the interaction so well in the second game...

Oh well... Good thing is, that even if Iīm wrong and I really dreamed up the whole thing, it canīt really have any effect on the league final standings so no harm done... ^^
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.113 seconds with 21 queries.