Dominion > Simulation

Two card combos simulated

(1/1)

Geronimoo:
There was some demand to simulate two card combos, so I did. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WWRY4tlQLYvIJtryI6zA8MWRKyNneC4M5iFF_5JXyxw/pubhtml

Bots are not perfect. They are static things and don't adapt to opponent's strategy, so be careful drawing conclusions from this. All bots are incorporated in the latest version of the sim

If you're feeling up for it you can enhance the bots. Just post them here and I'll review them.

werothegreat:
What constitutes the Peddler engine?

EDIT: Also, I'd argue that Jack/Counterfeit is better than Jack/Bonfire.  I'd also be interested to see a simulation of Donate/Market Square on the same lines.

traces Around:

--- Quote from: werothegreat on December 14, 2016, 04:04:59 pm ---What constitutes the Peddler engine?

--- End quote ---
Masq, Worker's Village, Smithy, Quarry, Market, Peddler

--- Quote from: werothegreat on December 14, 2016, 04:04:59 pm ---EDIT: Also, I'd argue that Jack/Counterfeit is better than Jack/Bonfire.

--- End quote ---
Not even close. People need to play more Jack Bonfire since it seems so few believe it. Add Borrow if you really want some fun.

On Counting House/Travelling Fair: this is a lot better than the previous one in that it topdecks Copper, but it should do so more responsibly. If I recall correctly you have a piece of code somewhere that checks cards remaining in deck - so it would only topdeck Copper if there are less than 5 cards left in the deck - that way it could also buy Counting House first.

wachsmuth and I have a few bots that you may want - I will send them to you privately sometime in the next few days.

werothegreat:

--- Quote from: traces Around on December 14, 2016, 04:17:25 pm ---
--- Quote from: werothegreat on December 14, 2016, 04:04:59 pm ---EDIT: Also, I'd argue that Jack/Counterfeit is better than Jack/Bonfire.

--- End quote ---
Not even close. People need to play more Jack Bonfire since it seems so few believe it.

--- End quote ---

Just tried it, and tried Jack/Counterfeit again.  I was surprised (then not so surprised) at JB speed, but it's comparable to JC.  It's not "not even close", it's about as close as strategies can get.  I got 4 Provinces at turn 13 for both of them.

Geronimoo:
"not even close" will become apparent after a few thousand games, wero, not after two  ;)

Jack/Bonfire 76% - Jack/Counterfeit 20%

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version