Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 63  All

Author Topic: M90: Literature Mafia (Scum wins!)  (Read 154931 times)

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
  • Shuffle iT Username: mcmcsalot
    • View Profile
Wins: M19, M21, M23, M24, M26, M39, M91, M94, M102, M104, M107, M114, M115
Losses: M20, M22, M25, M27, M30, M31, M35, M38, M40, M42, M46, M60, M90, M93, M96, M98, M100, M101, M106, M111, M113
Winrate: 38.2%(13/34) 29.6%(8/27), 71.4%(5/7)

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
Re: M90: Literature Mafia (Day 2)
« Reply #976 on: December 28, 2016, 11:30:26 am »

I think it's both me and J Reggie at L-1 now.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: December 28, 2016, 11:32:25 am »

I'm a tracker. I targeted gkrieg last night.

pacovf

• Cartographer
  • Multiediting poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: December 28, 2016, 11:35:26 am »

That's am awfully convenient claim though. Hm. Need to think.
pacovf has a neopets account.  It has 999 hours logged.  All his neopets are named "Jessica".  I guess that must be his ex.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: December 28, 2016, 11:41:17 am »

vote count.LL

LaLight (1): Calamitas
Eevee (3): Witherweaver, J Reggie, mcmcsalot
J Reggie (4): LaLight, Robz888, Eevee, teamlyle

Not voting (2):, SpaceAnemone, pacovf
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: December 28, 2016, 11:41:43 am »

I'm a tracker. I targeted gkrieg last night.

Why gkrieg?

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: SpaceAnemone
  • Correct Horse Battery Staple
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: December 28, 2016, 11:43:59 am »

Can someone unvote Eevee to give me time re-read him? I'm not going to bother if he's just going to get derphammered.

With all this talk of hammering and stuff, I should state that I'm a little bit busy entertaining my parents just now, but that they're leaving to go home again tomorrow, at which point I become more or less free to spend hours on this game (though it would be good for my research if I spend some time working too!).

I believe we have 34+ hours till the deadline, but that it's in the middle of the night for some of us, right? I don't intend not to participate in the voting, but events keep swinging my reads around.

PPE: 2
Congratulations! Your SpaceAnemone evolved into UniverseAnemone!
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: December 28, 2016, 11:45:22 am »

Gkrieg is such a good player, information about him could be valuable, and I thought he could maybe perform the kill if he was scum.

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: December 28, 2016, 12:01:01 pm »

Gkrieg is such a good player, information about him could be valuable, and I thought he could maybe perform the kill if he was scum.

Very convenient as paco said. Also this reasoning although it is completely believable, it says nothing relevant to this game. You said i tracked X because X is good and I thought he might do Y. That's such a stock answer, if you are a power role and you did track someone who ends up dying you have to have immediately thought oh great that stunk I better explain myself well. Then now when questioned you should be able to say, gkreik was acting this certain way, I had this suspicion about him because of that, I also noticed him doing this so I figured tracking him was a great option.
Losses: M20, M22, M25, M27, M30, M31, M35, M38, M40, M42, M46, M60, M90, M93, M96, M98, M100, M101, M106, M111, M113

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: December 28, 2016, 12:09:38 pm »

Are you implying it was a bad idea to target gkrieg? I don't know how to better explain myself, I wanted information about him, unfortunately didn't get anything.

Can't really help the claim being convenient either. :/ Do you guys really think i'm likelier to be scum than j reggie?

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: December 28, 2016, 12:11:31 pm »

Tracking gkrieg was a terrible idea, he's so likely to die night 1. But it's possible town Eevee doesn't know that I guess.

Sorry not a lot of time at the moment but I will re read Eevee before deadline. Still time
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: December 28, 2016, 12:14:22 pm »

Actually that may be too harsh, I suppose knowing you can trust gkrieg is a major plus because his reads are so good. It's not who I would have picked though.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: December 28, 2016, 12:15:29 pm »

Are you implying it was a bad idea to target gkrieg? I don't know how to better explain myself, I wanted information about him, unfortunately didn't get anything.

Can't really help the claim being convenient either. :/ Do you guys really think i'm likelier to be scum than j reggie?

Maybe.  I instinctively disbelieve all claims, tho lately that's been out to the test

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: December 28, 2016, 12:19:12 pm »

My role could help us in the future as well.

I don't know how to defend myself. I think LaLight and Reggie are the scummiest, feeling a lot less good about pacovf now as well (may be omgus, can't tell).

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: December 28, 2016, 12:34:53 pm »

I'm not implying it was a bad idea, I think I was clear about that and the fact that you even responded with that first is distracting from my actual point. I'm going to feel really bad at this point if you are town because gosh everything you do is scummy.

How can you not explain your decision to use your power role on someone with any more depth than "he's good", "he could have done the nightkill", "I wanted information about him".

It's because you didn't think of a reason because you didn't do that. In fact your line of thinking makes more sense from the frame of, gkreig is a good player, he could have a power role, I'm going to kill him as scum. Your claim would provide safety for if someone watched you and saw you target gkriek as well.

pacovf

• Cartographer
  • Multiediting poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #990 on: December 28, 2016, 01:26:11 pm »

I'm not implying it was a bad idea, I think I was clear about that and the fact that you even responded with that first is distracting from my actual point. I'm going to feel really bad at this point if you are town because gosh everything you do is scummy.

How can you not explain your decision to use your power role on someone with any more depth than "he's good", "he could have done the nightkill", "I wanted information about him".

It's because you didn't think of a reason because you didn't do that. In fact your line of thinking makes more sense from the frame of, gkreig is a good player, he could have a power role, I'm going to kill him as scum. Your claim would provide safety for if someone watched you and saw you target gkriek as well.

I mean, town!PR do weird stuff all the time, let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Especially with how D1 went for this game, it's not so strange that a tracker!Eevee wouldn't have much to go on.

I am torn on the claim. On the one hand, I would expect tracker!Eevee to defend himself better, he basically seems to have given up already. On the other hand, scum!Eevee could have said he tracked town, which had a chance of outing a town!PR.

I am leaning scum, though. Does anyone think that the chance of having a tracker is really worth the risk of not lynching Eevee?
pacovf has a neopets account.  It has 999 hours logged.  All his neopets are named "Jessica".  I guess that must be his ex.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: December 28, 2016, 01:27:45 pm »

I mean, town!PR do weird stuff all the time, let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Especially with how D1 went for this game, it's not so strange that a tracker!Eevee wouldn't have much to go on.

I am torn on the claim. On the one hand, I would expect tracker!Eevee to defend himself better, he basically seems to have given up already. On the other hand, scum!Eevee could have said he tracked town, which had a chance of outing a town!PR.

I am leaning scum, though. Does anyone think that the chance of having a tracker is really worth the risk of not lynching Eevee?

At this point I'd lynch J Reggie.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: December 28, 2016, 01:28:19 pm »

And look what will be with Eevee N2/D3.

pacovf

• Cartographer
  • Multiediting poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: December 28, 2016, 01:31:01 pm »

?

If he actually is a tracker, he will die at night anyway. So not much use for his PR...

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: December 28, 2016, 01:32:43 pm »

?

If he actually is a tracker, he will die at night anyway. So not much use for his PR...

But that's way better than us wasting a lynch on him

pacovf

• Cartographer
  • Multiediting poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: December 28, 2016, 01:33:37 pm »

Well, obviously, if he is town, then it's better to lynch someone else. Do you think Eevee is town?

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: December 28, 2016, 01:46:41 pm »

At this point I'd lynch J Reggie.
You can!

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: December 28, 2016, 01:47:09 pm »

?

Much much better for us if they have to use their kill on me in that scenario.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: December 28, 2016, 01:47:56 pm »

I'd also make a prime target for investigative roles for the future if we have them.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: December 28, 2016, 01:48:55 pm »

#997 I'm voting for him.

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 63  All

Page created in 0.106 seconds with 20 queries.