Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: LackyCCG  (Read 1613 times)

Mean Mr Mustard

• Witch
  • First to 5000 Isotropic wins
  • Respect: +118
    • View Profile
LackyCCG
« on: February 02, 2012, 03:02:34 pm »

Last week sometime I followed a link on these forums to a free version of LOTRCCG at Gempukku.  After playing several matches and building several decks I have discovered that I do not like that game, though I would really really like to.  I love everything Tolkein, but the game blows.

I went on a search for other free online CCGs, and found LackyCCG.  What an awesome, robust tool.  I have downloaded plug-ins for Magic, Decipher's Star Wars TCG, Legend of the Five Rings, the old Middle Earth CCG, and Harry Potter TCG.  These are full, complete versions.  I have only played a couple games of Magic and a nice long session of the Potter game so far, because that is what my playing partner wanted to try first.  Potter is an easy game to learn, which is important because Lackey doesn't enforce any rules.  It is a sandbox, and though I found this to be daunting at first I really like it.

Anyway, I suggest anyone to give it a shot.
Jake <a href=http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201203/17/game-20120317-030206-6456f97c.html>opening: opening: Silver / Jack of All Trades</a>
<b>IsoDom1 Winner:  shark_bait
IsoDom2 Winner: Rabid
Isodom3 Winner: Fabian</b>
Utúlie'n aurë! Aiya Eldalie ar Atanatári, Utúlie'n auré!

Deadlock39

• Torturer
  • Respect: +1758
    • View Profile
Re: LackyCCG
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 05:37:58 pm »
+1

I played around with Magic in Lacky a bit a while back.  I never had anyone to actually play against with it, but thought it was pretty cool and can second this recommendation.

Axxle

• Torturer
  • Most Valuable Serial Killer
  • Respect: +1966
    • View Profile
Re: LackyCCG
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 07:04:23 pm »

I played around with Magic in Lacky a bit a while back.  I never had anyone to actually play against with it, but thought it was pretty cool and can second this recommendation.

I did the same a while back.  Worked pretty well for Magic.  Haven't played any other games on there, but I'm sure the quality is pretty good.  The guy who created it is pretty cool too, if the server's down just shoot him an IM and he'll try to get it back up quickly (or at least that's how it was a year or so ago)
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.177 seconds with 20 queries.