Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: First Edition Card Scans  (Read 1784 times)

Fragasnap

• Tactician
  • Respect: +703
    • View Profile
First Edition Card Scans
« on: October 07, 2016, 05:53:15 pm »

Have the scans of the first edition cards been removed from the wiki? I expected to see them in the alternate images (particularly for those with wording changes), but there seem to only be non-English language and online versions there.

I'd quite like a copy of those original scans for my personal archive if they are available.
Dominion: Avarice 1.1a, my fan expansion with "in-games-using-this" cards and Edicts (updated Oct 18, 2021)

J Reggie

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: J Reggie
  • Respect: +1487
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
Re: First Edition Card Scans
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, 05:54:26 pm »
+1

Have the scans of the first edition cards been removed from the wiki? I expected to see them in the alternate images (particularly for those with wording changes), but there seem to only be non-English language and online versions there.

I'd quite like a copy of those original scans for my personal archive if they are available.

I believe if you go to the page for the new image, the old one will be there under previous versions.

werothegreat

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: werothegreat
  • Let me tell you a secret...
  • Respect: +9625
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2016, 07:47:56 pm »
+4

I can put up the first edition scans under alternate versions, but it'll have to be later, I'm busy at the moment.  If anyone else feels like doing that, feel free to.
Contrary to popular belief, I do not run the wiki all on my own.  There are plenty of other people who are actively editing.  Go bother them!

Check out this fantasy epic adventure novel I wrote, the Broken Globe!  http://www.amazon.com/Broken-Globe-Tyr-Chronicles-Book-ebook/dp/B00LR1SZAS/

Fragasnap

• Tactician
  • Respect: +703
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2016, 08:50:07 pm »

I believe if you go to the page for the new image, the old one will be there under previous versions.
You are correct, though I think it would be good to have the first edition available under the Alternate Versions header. I don't have a wiki account, so I'm afraid I cannot do that myself.
Dominion: Avarice 1.1a, my fan expansion with "in-games-using-this" cards and Edicts (updated Oct 18, 2021)

Hockey Mask

• Moneylender
  • Respect: +184
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2016, 11:53:12 am »

Will we get the new icons in the wiki for the 2nd editions?
-The Compulsive Completist

werothegreat

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: werothegreat
  • Let me tell you a secret...
  • Respect: +9625
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2016, 09:09:36 pm »
+1

Will we get the new icons in the wiki for the 2nd editions?

M Knox has been the one doing that, so ask him. :)
Contrary to popular belief, I do not run the wiki all on my own.  There are plenty of other people who are actively editing.  Go bother them!

Check out this fantasy epic adventure novel I wrote, the Broken Globe!  http://www.amazon.com/Broken-Globe-Tyr-Chronicles-Book-ebook/dp/B00LR1SZAS/

Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 21 queries.