Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 52  All

Author Topic: M87: The Aperture Science Robot Humanization Initiative: Game Over!  (Read 141376 times)

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
Re: M87: The Aperture Science Robot Humanization Initiative (Portal Mafia): Day 1
« Reply #1050 on: November 07, 2016, 02:20:52 pm »

"Thank you - I can't believe I'm thanking these people - for staggering your way through Aperture Science's propulsion gel testing. You've made some real contributions to society for a change, and for that, humanity is grateful." - Cave Johnson

Vote Count 4.final

schadd (4): LaLight, J Reggie, Archetype, schadd
LaLight (1): RR

Not Voting (2): silverspawn, PPS

With 7 alive it took 4 to lynch.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
Re: M87: The Aperture Science Robot Humanization Initiative (Portal Mafia): Day 4
« Reply #1051 on: November 07, 2016, 02:26:13 pm »

Are you excited for your surprise? Because I am. It's going to be great for one of all of us.

schadd has been lynched! He was the Anger Core!

Night 4 starts now and ends sometime between 2:30 AM on Tuesday, November 8th and 2:30 PM on Wednesday, November 9th. Night actions are due at 1:30 AM on Tuesday, November 8th.

THREAD LOCKED.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
Re: M87: The Aperture Science Robot Humanization Initiative (Portal Mafia): Day 4
« Reply #1052 on: November 09, 2016, 11:59:34 am »

I must say, all you good cores are really really good at at least one thing:

Getting disassembled.

LaLight has been killed! He was the Space Core!

Day 5 starts now and ends at 12:00 PM FT on Wednesday, November 16th.

THREAD UNLOCKED

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
Re: M87: The Aperture Science Robot Humanization Initiative (Portal Mafia): Day 1
« Reply #1053 on: November 09, 2016, 12:03:55 pm »

"For god's sake, you're BOXES with LEGS! It's, it's literally your only purpose! Walking onto buttons! How can you not do the one thing you were designed for?!" - Wheatley

Vote Count 5.0

Not Voting (5): RR, silverspawn, PPS, Archetype, J Reggie

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch. Day 5 ends at 12:00 PM FT on Wednesday, November 16th.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 12:15:25 pm by mail-mi »

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: November 09, 2016, 12:04:00 pm »

Dangit. LaLight was pretty much conf!Town after that. That's probably why he died, but it sucks he was our Tracker 2.0 too.

That's awesome schadd flipped scum though.

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: November 09, 2016, 12:11:47 pm »

So if people actually believe I'm town this might be winnable.
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: November 09, 2016, 12:22:46 pm »

I am a Roleblocker.

Night 1 I targeted Space
Night 2 I targeted shadd
Night 3 I targeted PPS

PPS is an IC.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: November 09, 2016, 12:24:09 pm »

Scum is RR or J Reggie. We have enough time to lynch both.

J Reggie

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: J Reggie
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
« Reply #1058 on: November 09, 2016, 12:28:40 pm »

Ok cool, PPS is IC.  I townread him anyway.  LaLight was my top scumread though.  So either RR is scum or SS is lying.  I'm leaning towards RR being scum.  vote: RR

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: November 09, 2016, 12:32:09 pm »

I thought PPS was the most scumread one, hence the target.

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: November 09, 2016, 01:39:40 pm »

Oh wow, that's nice. I'd like to see SS's reasoning for his other two targets.

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: November 09, 2016, 01:40:23 pm »

Also kind of suspicious he claimed RB...I thought he had a decent chance of being scum.

J Reggie

• Jester
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
« Reply #1062 on: November 09, 2016, 02:14:41 pm »

Actually, we have to lynch RR today.  I have a plan. 

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: November 09, 2016, 02:25:11 pm »

Oh wow, that's nice. I'd like to see SS's reasoning for his other two targets.

I usually target townreads as RB because scum usually lets the towniest person do the NK

So yeah I did actually townread shadd. That was real. And then I had my innocent result on top of it.

SA also a townread

Tonight was different, then, because there's only one scum left. Now the RB is basically a cop result, so I factored who I thought was scum and who I thought would be mislynched as town and PPS was both.

My reads are probably garbage though, so even though the logic of those targets is good I think, they're still dependent on reads ... and so probably pretty random

pingpongsam

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: pingpongsam
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: November 09, 2016, 02:42:06 pm »

Pretty bold play by silverspawn if he is scum. I dig it.

My reads have been awful all game long (except schadd who was clearly scum). I was certain it was either lalight or silverspawn today. I was also certain either I or Arch were dead last night. Clearly scum is killing the PRs and there were many. Scum would then know what fake claim to cook up today. However, does scum create an IC? That makes no sense at all because we get 2 shots at finding scum and having 2 ICs makes it almost impossible to screw that up, right? We'd have to mislynch today and then lose Arch tonight and then it's me, SS, and the leftover tomorrow. The leftover would have to be convinced I was scum over SS then and that's not likely.

So, it's either JR or RR from where I am standing and we have two shots at getting it right.

Is my logic sound, here?
You are the brashest scum player on f.ds.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1065 on: November 09, 2016, 02:42:52 pm »

By the way I think it's JR but I need to do some quick rereading. I suspected him early on and it seems I remember RR tunneling Jake hard and early beyond simple bussing.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: November 09, 2016, 02:43:55 pm »

Also JR getting a quick vote on RR when voting right now is bad deal until we all weigh in looks scummy.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: November 09, 2016, 02:46:07 pm »

Oh yeah, and if we whiff today and SS RBs the other it's confirmed... so I think we are pretty much going to win.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: November 09, 2016, 02:47:56 pm »

One more crazy thought. SS is scum. He claims RB (I'm not even trying to parse the setup, that always gets me killed). He convinces us to mislynch a townie today. He refuses NK tonight and we are convinced to kill another townie tomorrow. That night he NKs one of the ICs. Boom, he wins. Right?

J Reggie

• Jester
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
« Reply #1069 on: November 09, 2016, 02:48:24 pm »

Ok, since I'm sure SS wouldn't be dumb enough as scum not to do this, I'll just say it.  We lynch RR today.  If he flips scum, we win, great.  If he flips town, SS is forced to no-kill during the night or else he outs himself as scum.  Then we have 4 left with 2 ICs, which is really good. 

J Reggie

• Jester
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
« Reply #1070 on: November 09, 2016, 02:49:02 pm »

My plan should be failsafe unless you lynch me.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: November 09, 2016, 02:49:49 pm »

One more crazy thought. SS is scum. He claims RB (I'm not even trying to parse the setup, that always gets me killed). He convinces us to mislynch a townie today. He refuses NK tonight and we are convinced to kill another townie tomorrow. That night he NKs one of the ICs. Boom, he wins. Right?

Ignoring any setup holes this actually works out so we have to distrust the RB claim to some extent.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: November 09, 2016, 02:51:01 pm »

Ok, since I'm sure SS wouldn't be dumb enough as scum not to do this, I'll just say it.  We lynch RR today.  If he flips scum, we win, great.  If he flips town, SS is forced to no-kill during the night or else he outs himself as scum.  Then we have 4 left with 2 ICs, which is really good.

no sir. When he refuses to NK he claims he RB'd you, we will kill you. then he NKs the next night and wins.

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: November 09, 2016, 02:52:12 pm »

Can we just kill J Reggie? If we don't I'll probably die then the town will be sad.
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: November 09, 2016, 02:52:22 pm »

I'm inclined to lynch JR today because I believe SS more than I don't and then lynch SS tomorrow. If RR is scum he laughs all the way to the bank.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 52  All

Page created in 0.097 seconds with 20 queries.