Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 52  All

Author Topic: M87: The Aperture Science Robot Humanization Initiative: Game Over!  (Read 142800 times)

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
Re: M87: The Aperture Science Robot Humanization Initiative (Portal Mafia): Day 4
« Reply #1025 on: November 07, 2016, 12:47:34 am »

And now i realised one very bad thing. I will try to explain it and everyone needs to listen really carefully.
are you familiar with the concept of clickbait?

Yup :) i was in the bed with the phone and understood i need a computer to write the long post.
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
Re: M87: The Aperture Science Robot Humanization Initiative (Portal Mafia): Day 4
« Reply #1026 on: November 07, 2016, 05:49:36 am »

Actually you can look at me tunneling PPS hard after scumslip in NM8. That's the very same thing I'm doing now.

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: November 07, 2016, 06:49:51 am »

OMG staup just tell us
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile

pingpongsam

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: pingpongsam
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: November 07, 2016, 08:42:55 am »

And now i realised one very bad thing. I will try to explain it and everyone needs to listen really carefully.
You are the brashest scum player on f.ds.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: November 07, 2016, 08:46:23 am »

If (and only if) schadd is town I lost us the game. Because the next day we will be at LyLo and now everyone thinks I'm scum so there will be like quickhammer in the first 5 minutes of the 5th day and scum will win.

Guys. I know I looked bad this day with pushing this lynch, but srsly Schadd was my top scumread and Haddock tunnelled him and then Haddock flipped cop so what else do we need? Yes, now Schadd is playing REALLY townie and that's because he's practically dead. But I ask you to look objectively and not be deceived.

tl/dr Schadd is scum. In the rare case he is not, don't lynch me, this only means I was mistaken. Nothing else.

PPE: 1

This

pingpongsam

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: pingpongsam
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: November 07, 2016, 10:00:00 am »

If (and only if) schadd is town I lost us the game. Because the next day we will be at LyLo and now everyone thinks I'm scum so there will be like quickhammer in the first 5 minutes of the 5th day and scum will win.

Guys. I know I looked bad this day with pushing this lynch, but srsly Schadd was my top scumread and Haddock tunnelled him and then Haddock flipped cop so what else do we need? Yes, now Schadd is playing REALLY townie and that's because he's practically dead. But I ask you to look objectively and not be deceived.

tl/dr Schadd is scum. In the rare case he is not, don't lynch me, this only means I was mistaken. Nothing else.

This

I think you overestimate the certainty. While you are a top scumread for me I am equally if not ore so suspicious of ss. Not to mention much of the concern you express for yourself I feel for myself.

That said, it seems very odd to be positioning yourself so strongly today when you are not the one everyone is keen to lynch.
You are the brashest scum player on f.ds.

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: November 07, 2016, 10:04:15 am »

This
This is the super important thing that we have to listen really carefully to?

That was too much hype. I thought PPS scumslipped.
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: November 07, 2016, 10:05:43 am »

This

I think you overestimate the certainty. While you are a top scumread for me I am equally if not ore so suspicious of ss. Not to mention much of the concern you express for yourself I feel for myself.

That said, it seems very odd to be positioning yourself so strongly today when you are not the one everyone is keen to lynch.

Maybe I'm overestimating it, you're right. But I do what I did in Newbie and at least three people now say I'm scum (you, RR, JR)

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: November 07, 2016, 10:07:03 am »

This
This is the super important thing that we have to listen really carefully to?

That was too much hype. I thought PPS scumslipped.

Oh I'm sorry it was not so important :) I was afraid Schadd will be lynched, for some strange coincidence flip town and I will be quickhammered the next day and we'll lose, so it was important for me then.

J Reggie

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: J Reggie
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
« Reply #1035 on: November 07, 2016, 10:18:08 am »

And do you realize it sounds like you know he's town and want to make an excuse so we don't lynch you tomorrow?

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: November 07, 2016, 10:24:09 am »

And do you realize it sounds like you know he's town and want to make an excuse so we don't lynch you tomorrow?

That would be unforgiveably bad play, sorry. I'm still sure he's scum.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: November 07, 2016, 10:27:15 am »

Now I see. Okay. I didn't even think you should think that. All I wanted to do was to make sure we don't lose. Come on! I'm not so newb, really! We can't be 100% sure Schadd is scum, but as I mentioned some times earlier he has a good probability to be one.

God I didn't even realise you would think I made this post being scum.

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: November 07, 2016, 12:03:26 pm »

Vote: shadd. That's L-1.

I think we should go ahead and lynch schadd. Haddock's behavior the previous day doesn't really make that much sense if schadd isn't scum. He's been towny now, but he's about to die anyway. I think LaLight latest posts are scummy - regardless of what schadd's alignment is. It could be a way to distance himself from a Town lynch as scum or earn some towncred knowing that schadd will flip scum but he's his partner.

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: November 07, 2016, 12:03:54 pm »

*Vote: schadd

schadd

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: schadd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: November 07, 2016, 12:07:03 pm »

Haddock's behavior the previous day doesn't really make that much sense if schadd isn't scum.
uh, yes it does, because of psychotrooper. cop can get a false positive. his behavior really doesn't make sense if he didn't get a scum result from copping me but that's it
I thought you thought it was a slip because I said 'Jake's partners' instead of 'Roadrunner7671.'

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: November 07, 2016, 01:13:29 pm »

Haddock's behavior the previous day doesn't really make that much sense if schadd isn't scum.
uh, yes it does, because of psychotrooper. cop can get a false positive. his behavior really doesn't make sense if he didn't get a scum result from copping me but that's it
I find it unlikely that the psychotrooper wouldn't be used this late in the game.

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: November 07, 2016, 01:13:50 pm »

*would be

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: November 07, 2016, 01:15:11 pm »

I find it unlikely that the psychotrooper wouldn't be used this late in the game.
the two nights that preceded haddock's tunneling of me were N1 and N2
I thought you thought it was a slip because I said 'Jake's partners' instead of 'Roadrunner7671.'

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: November 07, 2016, 01:18:41 pm »

I'm Quite sure it was used N1, it's the most useful in N1.

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: November 07, 2016, 01:24:34 pm »

because, ofc, claiming cop d2 is a very good idea and the n1 cop is the one that people would be the most confident about

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: November 07, 2016, 01:30:58 pm »

If you look at past iterations of the setup, Psychotrooper is typically used N1. WIFOM and all that might make that not to be the case, but I think that's the safest choice unless there is a Cop Enabler. Based on Haddock's tunneling of you, he either investigated someone earlier in the game who flipped the opposite alignment (confirming the psychotrooper uses earlier) or he figured that the psychotrooper wouldn't be used that late. Haddock is a good enough player that I'll take his case assessment for what it is.

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: November 07, 2016, 01:51:18 pm »

cool. vote: schadd

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: November 07, 2016, 01:52:25 pm »

whoof! that was fun

J Reggie

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: J Reggie
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
« Reply #1049 on: November 07, 2016, 02:17:07 pm »

Was that a self hammer? I have no idea what that says about his alignment. If he's scum it probably means his partner is on the wagon, as he would want to give his partner a chance to hammer for town cred. But then again maybe it's just a newb thing. If he's town he just wants to confirm his alignment and end the pointless discussion.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 52  All

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 20 queries.