Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 52  All

Author Topic: M87: The Aperture Science Robot Humanization Initiative: Game Over!  (Read 141226 times)

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
    • View Profile
Re: M87: The Aperture Science Robot Humanization Initiative (Portal Mafia): Day 4
« Reply #1000 on: November 06, 2016, 03:32:32 pm »

vote: schadd if he flips town lynch LaLight
FTFY
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.

schadd

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: schadd
    • View Profile
Re: M87: The Aperture Science Robot Humanization Initiative (Portal Mafia): Day 4
« Reply #1001 on: November 06, 2016, 03:50:38 pm »

don't lynch lalight
I thought you thought it was a slip because I said 'Jake's partners' instead of 'Roadrunner7671.'

J Reggie

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: J Reggie
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
« Reply #1002 on: November 06, 2016, 03:51:40 pm »

don't lynch lalight

Is he your scum buddy?

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: November 06, 2016, 03:54:56 pm »

schadd is on L-1 now btw.
Waiting for PPS and stuff

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile
I thought you thought it was a slip because I said 'Jake's partners' instead of 'Roadrunner7671.'

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: November 06, 2016, 04:06:31 pm »

also the pps thing seems especially stupid when it's on me. and uh i don't like that lalight is excitedly waiting on it, and i would dislike it for either alignment of his

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: November 06, 2016, 05:09:31 pm »

also the pps thing seems especially stupid when it's on me. and uh i don't like that lalight is excitedly waiting on it, and i would dislike it for either alignment of his
Well, I'm like 99% sure you're scum, so this is it, sorry.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
Re: M87: The Aperture Science Robot Humanization Initiative (Portal Mafia): Day 1
« Reply #1008 on: November 06, 2016, 05:19:26 pm »

"If you're interested in an additional sixty dollars, flag down a test associate and let 'em know. You could walk out of here with a hundred and twenty weighing down your bindle if you let us take you apart, put some science stuff in you, then put you back together good as new." - Cave Johnson

Vote Count 4.1

schadd (3): LaLight, RR, J Reggie {L-1}
PPS (1): schadd,

Not Voting (3): silverspawn, PPS, Archetype

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch. Day 4 ends at 1:00 AM FT on Sunday, November 13th.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

J Reggie

• Jester
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
« Reply #1009 on: November 06, 2016, 05:24:54 pm »

Actually unvote. I want to hammer.

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: November 06, 2016, 05:52:12 pm »

oh, fuff

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: November 06, 2016, 06:39:25 pm »

So, if I'm getting it right, you want to hammer and PPS will only hammer so this is like a dead end.

Actually, this is huge scum point to JReggie. He voted Schadd (maybe looked into is PPS online) to bus and seem more town later but then unvoted with no actual reason knowing that PPS will only hammer and not vote, so now we won't lynch Schadd again.

Now it's schadd/JR team that seems really possible. Can anyone confirm my suspicions?

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: November 06, 2016, 06:40:11 pm »

Also, where's Silver?

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: November 06, 2016, 07:46:59 pm »

So, if I'm getting it right, you want to hammer and PPS will only hammer so this is like a dead end.

Actually, this is huge scum point to JReggie. He voted Schadd (maybe looked into is PPS online) to bus and seem more town later but then unvoted with no actual reason knowing that PPS will only hammer and not vote, so now we won't lynch Schadd again.

Now it's schadd/JR team that seems really possible. Can anyone confirm my suspicions?
i mean, if pps would only do the vote if it were a hammer, then it's a bad vote anyway

J Reggie

• Jester
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
« Reply #1014 on: November 06, 2016, 08:50:45 pm »

Ok fine if no one else will vote, then vote: schadd. I'll get that hammer someday.

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: November 06, 2016, 09:03:49 pm »

i mean, there's hardly been enough time to draw that conclusion

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: November 06, 2016, 10:43:54 pm »

i hate how much this feels like when people are sitting around and waiting for a flip. like, i imagine pps steps in and hammers and it's like, haha whatever, that's the pps thing, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, and everyone that's on wagon just says "yeah, i did it because of the haddock thing" and that
it was really just the obvious town play.
and there's still like a week left in the day and not very many different people have been vocal, and next to no one has presented any distinctive cases/reads, nor considered the possibility that psychotrooper happened on one of the two nights that it's by farthe most likely to happen. really, the last while has just felt like people making nonarguments/discussing the implications of my flip and creating a sort of illusion of unanimity

i had a strong townread on lalight because the big scummy thing he did in ghibli was hurrying along lynches and being 'frustrated' when other people don't do it, and such had been largely absent this game. but considering that a couple posts where he did that have been sitting here recently, i'm turning back on the read. i posted a quick townread of him because it seemed like i was just gonna die and i should say something before the hammer. i really don't like that i felt like that

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: November 06, 2016, 10:44:58 pm »

Vote: LaLight

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: November 06, 2016, 11:10:49 pm »

here is the sorta stuff that i'm thinking about, from ghibli
IMO we have two scums here and can't decide which one to lynch. Ridiculous
...while the wagons were on spaceanemone (which i would say was intuitive but not really thoroughly thought through) and j reggie (was scum). sa got lynched. lalight hadn't really made any case against sa to speak of, and in fact our IC was on j r, but people sorta stuck on sa

Guys I'm good.
And Gkrieg is bad.

There aren't 2 full doctors, but you're choosing the wrong person.

Guys. Wtf are we waiting for. vote: Joseph
at lylo, joseph was my top read at the time (and town :L) and after this i was sorta tempted to vote for him, before everyone had gone around and reread. j regg was my more empirical read that i might have come around to, and gkrieg was my top town read that i might have reconsidered based on how weird his readposts were.

this isn't saying that lalight is scum, but he proved good at sorta pushing me (and seemingly some other people) towards misynches under the radar as scum. so beware, he has been talking a lot today

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: November 07, 2016, 12:12:28 am »

And now i realised one very bad thing. I will try to explain it and everyone needs to listen really carefully.

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1020 on: November 07, 2016, 12:14:00 am »

Good night  ;)

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: November 07, 2016, 12:18:20 am »

If (and only if) schadd is town I lost us the game. Because the next day we will be at LyLo and now everyone thinks I'm scum so there will be like quickhammer in the first 5 minutes of the 5th day and scum will win.

Guys. I know I looked bad this day with pushing this lynch, but srsly Schadd was my top scumread and Haddock tunnelled him and then Haddock flipped cop so what else do we need? Yes, now Schadd is playing REALLY townie and that's because he's practically dead. But I ask you to look objectively and not be deceived.

tl/dr Schadd is scum. In the rare case he is not, don't lynch me, this only means I was mistaken. Nothing else.

PPE: 1

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: November 07, 2016, 12:29:10 am »

And now i realised one very bad thing. I will try to explain it and everyone needs to listen really carefully.
are you familiar with the concept of clickbait?

J Reggie

• Jester
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
« Reply #1023 on: November 07, 2016, 12:36:00 am »

Why are you doing this lalight? Like, are you trying to sound scummy?

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: November 07, 2016, 12:42:30 am »

Why are you doing this lalight? Like, are you trying to sound scummy?

No, i don't! That's just a thought that stroke me in the morning

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 52  All

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 21 queries.