Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 52  All

Author Topic: M87: The Aperture Science Robot Humanization Initiative: Game Over!  (Read 141185 times)

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile
Re: M87: The Aperture Science Robot Humanization Initiative (Portal Mafia): Day 4
« Reply #975 on: November 03, 2016, 04:45:27 pm »

Nevermind. I saw the intent to hammer and figured he was at L-1.

J Reggie

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: J Reggie
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
Re: M87: The Aperture Science Robot Humanization Initiative (Portal Mafia): Day 4
« Reply #976 on: November 03, 2016, 08:10:12 pm »

I'm fine with lynching schadd, but we should give him time to claim. At this point, claims are verifiable.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: pingpongsam
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: November 03, 2016, 08:10:25 pm »

Intent to hammer schadd.

Wat
He has one vote :)

Correct, well then it was, he has 2 now so he is effectively L-1 now. I think he is defscum so I have no qualms voting him but I want the hammer so I called dibs on it.
You are the brashest scum player on f.ds.

J Reggie

• Jester
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
« Reply #978 on: November 03, 2016, 08:13:43 pm »

Hmm, I missed that RR was on the schadd wagon. I doubt that he busses this much. I need to think about this.

schadd

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: schadd
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: November 04, 2016, 09:10:33 pm »

pps

108 they were both town, lool
113 taking an mile from an inch. he does this a lot, which i would read sorta towny early on (trying to do stuff) and less so later
165 i already responded to in a huff (which i did for quite a few things)
205 was quoted in the huffing[ton] post. this is a silly attitude, what you say ≅ what you do in this game
273 huff huff huff huff
279 thanks!
282 was right about the jake wagon (4) and probably wrong about lalight (5). also, makes me realize that the policy bullies people into claiming before they maybe should, which is especially spooky considering that scum have been able to nail 3 for 3 PRs
295 i almost think that he realized how silly it is and is trying to get people to stop talking about it (it's "obvious," also "clear" as he says later)
356 in this and several posts around it he tosses around a scumread of me and then...
392 i'm his top townread. uh not a fan. townreads jake, which is uh also very odd considering that like everyone else is "would lynch" (and it uh makes me very uncomfortable there are exactly two people that he townread and that one of them is confscum and one of them is me)
369 at least he is defending jake here in a way that he didn't me
525 blegh. so, he did the thing he said he was gonna do, but that thing was generally a bad thing and this was a bad outcome, but also the guy was gonna self-hammer anyway (and a conftown would have as well). so i don't think this was a big deal, but i would say that it has a narrowly stronger scum narrative than town
561 is silly. defends jake (lmao) and mcgarn (whom he would later hammer d3, which is a ways away but still)
676 is just a big ol untrimmed hedge. i think it's especially gross that he used the "let's wait it out" argument that he would then totally ignore with mcgarnacle
683 reading very deep into the number 4
684 pushes a conftown, but confusing PRs (especially the informative ones) with scum seems like a somewhat common town thing (judging from ghibli)
717 probably the strongest point against the lynch, but for sorta the same reason as the calamitas hammer it doesn't mean all that much. the potential reasoning behind it for scum is kinda hard to figure out (hammer but hedge in entirety on robz, wifom, etc), but i think that it wouldn't be very controversial for either alignment (as rr said, 1 scum in 2 lynches is a pretty good deal) and there was only like an hour between robz's claim and the lynch, so opportunity was also quite important.
770 the aforementioned later. and i was a strong townread of yours d1, bub
782 describing your scum behavior is no good
795 uh sorta town? i only sorta understand the reasoning but talking a lot about it is too easy to mess up as scum i would think
843 oh ok guys. his vote (on the person who would later be revealed the cop, which i doubt town!pps could have figured out) was only a bait vote
889 i mean this is so bad. i'm worried that people aren't reading into this very much because it's such an obviously scum play, to which i would warn you, pps is the brashest scum player on f.ds. and apparently an experienced one at that. to get the facts straight, he's all like "hey how did the mcg wagon shoot up so fast!? there's so much day left and i can't be active atm" and then he hammers him later with no articulated position.

i think i like my vote where it is, in conclusion
I thought you thought it was a slip because I said 'Jake's partners' instead of 'Roadrunner7671.'

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: November 04, 2016, 11:36:15 pm »

Alright, I'm down with a schadd lynch. I think thats the most rational explanation for who Haddock investigated.

I think PPS could be scum too. Haddock talked about him a little bit. I think as a general rule, the people who Haddock didn't really talk about are likely Town (so, like, RR and J Reggie). Why cast suspicion on people you know to be Town?

For a personal read, I think SS has a decent chance of being scum. He just doesn't seem to have posted much content like he using does.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: November 04, 2016, 11:43:30 pm »

If schadd flips town I will be completely flabbergasted, speechless even. I can also see scum ss but I feel about him the same as I did Haddock and I was clearly way wrong there. The difference being my odds of being wrong are falling by the minute.

Feel good about JR and bad about LL. Toss up on LL and ss. Prefer ss. But schadd is the clear winner of the vote today.

As for a response to schadd's frameup; I wish I could play this good of a scum game as a scum.

J Reggie

• Jester
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
« Reply #982 on: November 05, 2016, 01:08:15 am »

Hey guys. My cat has a possible case of lily poisoning (yes this is a very serious thing) and I've been dealing with that for hours. I don't know how much energy I'll be able to put into this game until tomorrow or the day after. I think we lynch either schadd or RR and if one flips town then lynch the other. Sorry I won't be around to cast votes much.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: November 05, 2016, 03:32:54 am »

I'm like sure that Schadd and PPS are scum now.
Let's lynch Schadd plz
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: November 05, 2016, 08:42:12 am »

Hmm, somehow I missed that RR was still in the game. Jake, tho.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: November 06, 2016, 05:38:08 am »

are we stuck or are we not

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: November 06, 2016, 08:02:04 am »

I don't think so. We lynch schadd and then figure out tomorrow if we should lynch LL or SS.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: November 06, 2016, 08:21:02 am »

I don't think so. We lynch schadd and then figure out tomorrow if we should lynch LL or SS.

Yes, but we don't lynch schadd and I went to sleep yesterday, woke up and no one wrote anything. Are we wating for schadd's claim?

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: November 06, 2016, 10:32:37 am »

I thought we were waiting on another vote...

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: November 06, 2016, 10:34:53 am »

I thought we were waiting on another vote...

That too, of course :)

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #990 on: November 06, 2016, 10:36:27 am »

I'd like schadd to claim so someone (*cough* PPS *cough*) doesn't hammer him.

schadd

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: schadd
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: November 06, 2016, 10:38:59 am »

vt
I thought you thought it was a slip because I said 'Jake's partners' instead of 'Roadrunner7671.'

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: November 06, 2016, 11:18:59 am »

I don't really love that
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: November 06, 2016, 12:28:10 pm »

If we assume that all 5 PRs are present, no claim is "safe". However, it would still be better to claim a PR in order to out the respective town PR (unless scum already has full information?)

Could be a sign of town, or of noob!scum.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: November 06, 2016, 12:38:36 pm »

If we assume that all 5 PRs are present, no claim is "safe". However, it would still be better to claim a PR in order to out the respective town PR (unless scum already has full information?)

But do you understand, that if anyone now will come and say he's VT (and we assume there's 3 VT at all) then scum will know all the players who are PR. So VT is not only safe but gives scum much of the info!

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: November 06, 2016, 12:39:04 pm »

Or WIFOM.

But schadd is newb scum, so...
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: November 06, 2016, 12:39:17 pm »

But do you understand, that if anyone now will come and say he's VT (and we assume there's 3 VT at all) then scum will know all the players who are PR. So VT is not only safe but gives scum much of the info!

Sorry for grammar.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: November 06, 2016, 12:50:39 pm »

oh i returned to see when the day ends and found out that it ends on my birthday, nice :)

J Reggie

• Jester
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
« Reply #999 on: November 06, 2016, 03:31:29 pm »

vote: schadd if he flips town lynch rr.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 52  All

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 20 queries.