Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 52  All

Author Topic: M87: The Aperture Science Robot Humanization Initiative: Game Over!  (Read 142230 times)

Haddock

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Haddock
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile

OK, vote: MacGarnacle

This is L-1, I believe.
The best reason to lynch Haddock is the meltdown we get to witness on the wagon runup. I mean, we should totally wagon him every day just for the lulz.

M Town Wins-Losses (6-2, 75%): 71, 72, 76, 81, 83, 87 - 79, 82.  M Scum Wins-Losses (2-1, 67%): 80, 101 - 70.
RMM Town Wins-Losses (3-1, 75%): 42, 47, 49 - 31.  RMM Scum Wins-Losses (3-3, 50%): 33, 37, 43 - 29, 32, 35.
Modded: M75, M84, RMM38.     Mislynched (M-RMM): None - 42.     Correctly lynched (M-RMM): 101 - 33, 33, 35.       MVPs: RMM37, M87

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile

Well, this wagon isn't composed entirely of my scum-reads, but I don't like the way lalight just jumped on it.
Totally agree.

I'm still down with the lynch though.

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile

I am also still awaiting RR's response to this post.

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile

I will say I am fairly suspicious of PPS too. This response was much more in depth than I expected and reads like appealing to the IC. Also, during my reread, I found this:

Tell ya'll what. Imma hammer whoever gets to L-1. I love me some hammers.

That seems anti-town...

Maybe. These wagon run ups with no real intent are annoying. Besides I could be offline so it's like Russian roulette if someone goes L-1.

The question you have to ask is whether scum!PPS is just going to hammer Willy nilly like that.

To me, that doesn't seem like something Town would say. Then again, this is PPS, and he's done and said plenty of anti-town things like this in the past.

Why is the IC not giving reads? I'm not arguing just trying to get my head around it.
I felt like this as SK in mail-mi's last game when WW refused to give reads. WW wasn't an IC by any means, but it freaked me out a little because it made him unpredictable.

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
    • View Profile

I am also still awaiting RR's response to this post.
I replied to pps and that's my response to your post
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile

totally on board with McG. Much better than shadd.

Haddock

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Haddock
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile

Let's see if he has anything to say before anyone hammers.
The best reason to lynch Haddock is the meltdown we get to witness on the wagon runup. I mean, we should totally wagon him every day just for the lulz.

M Town Wins-Losses (6-2, 75%): 71, 72, 76, 81, 83, 87 - 79, 82.  M Scum Wins-Losses (2-1, 67%): 80, 101 - 70.
RMM Town Wins-Losses (3-1, 75%): 42, 47, 49 - 31.  RMM Scum Wins-Losses (3-3, 50%): 33, 37, 43 - 29, 32, 35.
Modded: M75, M84, RMM38.     Mislynched (M-RMM): None - 42.     Correctly lynched (M-RMM): 101 - 33, 33, 35.       MVPs: RMM37, M87

schadd

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: schadd
    • View Profile

currently at rr > mcgarnacle > haddock > pps  = ss > j regg = lalight. and then archetype

rr i talked about already
  mcg is a bit more than an inactivity lynch at this point, though my 7 posts request still stands. tentatively voted jake but then emphasized it (which i suppose is also what i did, though i didn't vote him) and then scumreads me (the nerve! and also he did it solely as an agreement with someone else) as well as lalight (see below)
  haddock did a big ol' scumread of me, which of course rubs me the wrong way, but it also has a perfectly fine town narrative - i can imagine my posts reading scummy/hedgy, it's just that i always talk like that i think
  pps is a doofus
  ss is townreading me. i noticed. because it has boiled down to "seems good"s, though, i am still cautious (see the end of ghibli)
  j reggie and lalight both seem quite different from ghibli to me - j reggie is less flustered and defensive, lalight is more of those. confident enough to trump lalight also doing mcgarnacle's okay-i-agree-with-haddock

so, stick em up, mcgarn
I thought you thought it was a slip because I said 'Jake's partners' instead of 'Roadrunner7671.'

pingpongsam

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: pingpongsam
    • View Profile

Let's see if he has anything to say before anyone hammers.

aww...
You are the brashest scum player on f.ds.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile

Seriously, though, I'm crushed at work this week until Friday and I cannot get into the game too much at all right now (should be free and clear afterwards, though). I'm unopposed to lynching just about anyone but me and Arch.

My response to Arch's uneasiness, is I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. You asked and I told you; excuse me for being forthright and forthcoming.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile

Anybody thinking McGiggles went to L-1 with interest in hammers way quick?

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile

I mean, we have till Saturday.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile

I'm not. Everyone thought he's scummy actually. Everyone picked from either RR/McG, Schadd/McG, me/McG. So when the wagon formed, everyone picked.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile

I'm not. Everyone thought he's scummy actually. Everyone picked from either RR/McG, Schadd/McG, me/McG. So when the wagon formed, everyone picked.

Where was Jake on McGlasnost?

McGarnacle

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: McGarnacle
  • So, ya like doughnuts, eh?
    • View Profile

I'm a Vanilla Core. I admittedly haven't been very active for most of this game, but recently I think I was plenty active. I still think LaLight and Schadd are suspicious, but I'm starting to get a feeling that Haddock is behind an evil masterplan.

I could go with McGarnacle as well. I'm suspecting a newbie team here and I've found its much more difficult to sub and get into a game as scum than town.

Vote: McGarnacle
I've had the exact same feeling.  I don't know why.

This feels REALLY scummy to me, and this kind of just-supporting-what-someone-else-says thing is one of the main things I was accused of. Also, he seemed to really quickly move to my wagon AFTER having posted this:

Ugh. Fine. Tomorrow I'll put together a full case on schadd.
It saddens me that other people haven't seen how obviously we need to lynch him.

That's really all I have to say. Don't lynch me.

This is exactly the kind of deep analysis I come to f.ds for. 

Forum Mafia Record
Town 1/2 50%
Scum 0/0

McGarnacle

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: McGarnacle
  • So, ya like doughnuts, eh?
    • View Profile

Where was Jake on McGlasnost?

I think he accused me after I accused him, but I can't remember.
This is exactly the kind of deep analysis I come to f.ds for. 

Forum Mafia Record
Town 1/2 50%
Scum 0/0

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile

"You're not part of the control group, by the way. You get the gel. Last poor son of a gun got blue paint. Hahaha. All joking aside, that did happen - broke every bone in his legs. Tragic. But informative. Or so I'm told." - Cave Johnson

Vote Count 3.3

schadd (1): McGarnacle
McGarnacle (4): silverspawn, Archetype, LaLight, Haddock {L-1}
Roadrunner (2): schadd, J Reggie

Not Voting (2): RR, PPS

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch. Day 2 ends at 9:00 PM FT on Saturday, November 5th.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile

vote: MacGarnacle

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile

I'm a Vanilla Core. I admittedly haven't been very active for most of this game, but recently I think I was plenty active. I still think LaLight and Schadd are suspicious, but I'm starting to get a feeling that Haddock is behind an evil masterplan.

I could go with McGarnacle as well. I'm suspecting a newbie team here and I've found its much more difficult to sub and get into a game as scum than town.

Vote: McGarnacle
I've had the exact same feeling.  I don't know why.
This feels REALLY scummy to me, and this kind of just-supporting-what-someone-else-says thing is one of the main things I was accused of. Also, he seemed to really quickly move to my wagon AFTER having posted this:

Ugh. Fine. Tomorrow I'll put together a full case on schadd.
It saddens me that other people haven't seen how obviously we need to lynch him.
That's really all I have to say. Don't lynch me.
agree that the first thing looks kinda weird (self-aware chuckle, etc.)
i don't think that he switched wagons very fast, though. he made it clear that he didn't think my wagon was going through, and you were sort of the global next-best. switching wagons is only weird if there isn't a town narrative behind it.
I thought you thought it was a slip because I said 'Jake's partners' instead of 'Roadrunner7671.'

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile

Thats the hammer. McGarnacle, any last words before mail-mi locks the thread?

J Reggie

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: J Reggie
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music

Well, I read McGarnacle and he's surprisingly null. I think he just got hammered though so let's hope he's scum.

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile

lalight was voting him already

J Reggie

• Jester
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music

Unless that was a fake hammer since it was spelled wrong.

J Reggie

• Jester
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music

lalight was voting him already

Ok cool. It's not the worst lynch, but I'd still prefer roadrunner. It seems no one else is willing to do that, so I'd be fine with hammering.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 52  All

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 21 queries.