Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 52  All

Author Topic: M87: The Aperture Science Robot Humanization Initiative: Game Over!  (Read 141336 times)

J Reggie

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: J Reggie
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music

I'm voting for lalight because I think he's more likely to be scum than Jake. But if someone posts a good case on Jake I'll switch. I haven't seen one yet, but there might be something I've missed.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: pingpongsam
    • View Profile

Also, Jake has run up early both days. He is an easy lynch if we need one. It's way early today to be trying to force close it with an easy lynch. Let's play out the day and get something better than where everyone stood on the Jake flip. I mean, if he's scum that would be super cool although I will look foolish, but I'm not getting a warm fuzzy he is a bad guy just yet.
You are the brashest scum player on f.ds.

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile

Also, Jake has run up early both days. He is an easy lynch if we need one. It's way early today to be trying to force close it with an easy lynch. Let's play out the day and get something better than where everyone stood on the Jake flip. I mean, if he's scum that would be super cool although I will look foolish, but I'm not getting a warm fuzzy he is a bad guy just yet.

His lynch certainly doesn't feel easy. It feels hard, probably because his partners aren't helping it.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile

His lynch certainly doesn't feel easy. It feels hard, probably because his partners aren't helping it.

Really? I know I'm town and that makes him L-1 if I vote. Clearly there's more town not on his wagon. In fact, all the scum could be there instead. Maybe the case just isn't that good...

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile

I'd say JReggie is Jake's partner. And McGarnacle should be the third. I solved the game, guys!
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile

Actually, i suggest you to think why SA was killed. This is strange really.
JReggie knows they can be a serious foe for example. I haven't seen any breadcrumbs or PR slips from them. Why SA? I can understand why not the IC (Though there's two explanations again: scum's too newbie or too vet) but SA is a really strange choice.
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.

J Reggie

• Jester
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music

Really? I know I'm town and that makes him L-1 if I vote. Clearly there's more town not on his wagon. In fact, all the scum could be there instead. Maybe the case just isn't that good...

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying here.

I'd say JReggie is Jake's partner. And McGarnacle should be the third. I solved the game, guys!

Omgus much?

J Reggie

• Jester
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music

I need to read this game because right now I don't remember much about anyone that's not named Jake or lalight.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying here.

Simple, at last vote count there were 4 votes on Jake. There's 7 people not on that wagon. 1 of which I know to be town. Out of the remaining 6 at least 3 are also town. Even if the Jake wagon is composed entirely of town there's at least that many town not on the wagon. In fact, there's enough people not on the wagon to go lynch somebody else entirely without any of the current Jake voters changing their votes. So, I disagree with the implication that town is doing all they can to lynch Jake and the only reason it won't go through is because scum won't help. At least 50% of town is not convinced Jake is the quick lynch today.

Furthermore, 1-3 scum may well be on the Jake wagon which, if the case, would mean that the majority of town is currently opposed to his lynch.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile

Robz is making some pretty soft arguments and pushing Jake really hard over them. At first I thought his superior play was eluding me. Then I thought if he was scum he wouldn't play this badly. Then I remembered he hasn't played a game in since forever. So maybe he's just playing badly as scum.

Vote: Robz888

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile

Robz is making some pretty soft arguments and pushing Jake really hard over them. At first I thought his superior play was eluding me. Then I thought if he was scum he wouldn't play this badly. Then I remembered he hasn't played a game in since forever. So maybe he's just playing badly as scum.

PPS, you know this is the losing route (for town). I know you know this is the losing route (for town). Punishing people for trying to build cases that make sense to them while the lurkers lurk and don't contribute is so bad. You're a valuable vet, I need you to, like, go along with me here.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile

PPS, you know this is the losing route (for town). I know you know this is the losing route (for town). Punishing people for trying to build cases that make sense to them while the lurkers lurk and don't contribute is so bad. You're a valuable vet, I need you to, like, go along with me here.

The lurking is what is killing this game. For God's sake can we get a Prod: Fargo.

McGarnacle

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: McGarnacle
  • So, ya like doughnuts, eh?
    • View Profile

Shoot, I wish I knew how more of you played. I've only played with like, 3 of the people in this game.
This is exactly the kind of deep analysis I come to f.ds for. 

Forum Mafia Record
Town 1/2 50%
Scum 0/0

Haddock

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Haddock
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile

Gah. I've been crap lately. Sorry.
I'll try to put an actual case on jake together tomorrow.  Right now I admit it's been very "scummy vibes from this post/that post" which could do to be more structured.

Shoot, I wish I knew how more of you played. I've only played with like, 3 of the people in this game.
I think this is genuine. Some town points for macgarnacle.
The best reason to lynch Haddock is the meltdown we get to witness on the wagon runup. I mean, we should totally wagon him every day just for the lulz.

M Town Wins-Losses (6-2, 75%): 71, 72, 76, 81, 83, 87 - 79, 82.  M Scum Wins-Losses (2-1, 67%): 80, 101 - 70.
RMM Town Wins-Losses (3-1, 75%): 42, 47, 49 - 31.  RMM Scum Wins-Losses (3-3, 50%): 33, 37, 43 - 29, 32, 35.
Modded: M75, M84, RMM38.     Mislynched (M-RMM): None - 42.     Correctly lynched (M-RMM): 101 - 33, 33, 35.       MVPs: RMM37, M87

JaketheBaseballGod22

• Steward
    • View Profile

I feel you Mc I know no one that plays
Baseball For Life
Mafia Record Overall (6-14) 30%

Town Wins (4-11) 26.7% M88L, M89L, NM9L, M91L, M95L, M97L,NM10W, RMM41L, M100L, M103L, M105W, M107W, RMM45W, M109L, RMM46L

Scum Wins (2-3) 40% M87L, M94W, ZM23L, M99L, ZM24W

MVP's: None

JaketheBaseballGod22

• Steward
    • View Profile

While I know rr but not how he plays
Baseball For Life

Town Wins (4-11) 26.7% M88L, M89L, NM9L, M91L, M95L, M97L,NM10W, RMM41L, M100L, M103L, M105W, M107W, RMM45W, M109L, RMM46L

schadd

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: schadd
    • View Profile

re: jake—there is a lot of intuition happening that makes me want to vote him, but when i look at all the stuff, i get an overwhelming feeling that i could just be totally, way wrong and everything could sufficiently be explained by him being a person.

but also, jake, you're not taking the hint. we don't care, like, at all about things that you say about yourself. if you got infinite time to consider and post-hoc rationalize the posts that you made, there's no way that any latent scumminess could come to the surface. we can find scums in this game because they make mistakes
I thought you thought it was a slip because I said 'Jake's partners' instead of 'Roadrunner7671.'

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile

I'm calling on everyone not voting for Jake to explain to me why. (Jake need not participate.)
He likes to debate so I feel like as scum he'd be more persistent and stubborn.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?what? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
I thought you thought it was a slip because I said 'Jake's partners' instead of 'Roadrunner7671.'

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
    • View Profile

I'm calling on everyone not voting for Jake to explain to me why. (Jake need not participate.)
He likes to debate so I feel like as scum he'd be more persistent and stubborn.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?what? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
What what?
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile

is there a version of jake that is more persistent and stubborn

JaketheBaseballGod22

• Steward
    • View Profile

Definitely
Baseball For Life

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile

Yeah. If scum Jake would be described as "persistent and stubborn," then the case against Jake is even stronger than I've explained.

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
    • View Profile

By far. I don't know if he could express this online but he could up his emoji game and just go off.
PPe
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile

By far. I don't know if he could express this online but he could up his emoji game and just go off.
PPe

Whatever.

Schadd, I'd love to see you join the Jake wagon.

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile

could (clap emoji) he (clap emoji) really
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 52  All

Page created in 0.203 seconds with 20 queries.