Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 52  All

Author Topic: M87: The Aperture Science Robot Humanization Initiative: Game Over!  (Read 141363 times)

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile

Dang that's not a good loss

Yeah, although this set up makes Tracking/Watching less useful because their inclusion results in scum that are specifically powered to confuse them. The biggest loss in this setup would probably be a Doctor, then an Alignment Cop, then any other PR.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile

So, I mean, if am to believe McGarnacle and Jake's complete lack of familiarity with the setup, they are both town. McGarnacle's seems pretty genuine, Jake's I suppose could be feigned. Any other expert opinion? I am admittedly a sucker for acquitting people via this kind of thinking.

schadd

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: schadd
    • View Profile

what difference do you see between jake's and mcgarnacle's?
I thought you thought it was a slip because I said 'Jake's partners' instead of 'Roadrunner7671.'

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile

what difference do you see between jake's and mcgarnacle's?

I... don't know. Looking again, they don't seem as different.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile

vote: jake
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile

Reason?
hey, that's my favorite device for reaching a solution to something
I thought you thought it was a slip because I said 'Jake's partners' instead of 'Roadrunner7671.'

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile

Reason?
hey, that's my favorite device for reaching a solution to something

It's also the name of the magazine that employs me.  ;D

Seriously, though. What made you vote for jake?

JaketheBaseballGod22

• Steward
    • View Profile

I don't think he has one he just doesn't like
Baseball For Life
Mafia Record Overall (6-14) 30%

Town Wins (4-11) 26.7% M88L, M89L, NM9L, M91L, M95L, M97L,NM10W, RMM41L, M100L, M103L, M105W, M107W, RMM45W, M109L, RMM46L

Scum Wins (2-3) 40% M87L, M94W, ZM23L, M99L, ZM24W

MVP's: None

J Reggie

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: J Reggie
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music

Is there something about SpaceAnemone that makes it easy for scum to PR read them? Like weren't they killed N1 as a PR in a recent game?

J Reggie

• Jester
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music

Also I just listened to Still Alive for the first time and now I want to hear Wayne Coyne singing it.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: pingpongsam
    • View Profile

Vote: Robz8

I mean I started the post to vote LL but ending up here anyway.

The gist being Jake is too new to feign. McGarden isn't but it still looks genuine. At any rate testing the waters and bringing up the ole FOS are the scum techniques that should surface here.

But I guess I'll just Vote: silverspawn instead because he was off wagon which is the best place to be D1 when your scum.
You are the brashest scum player on f.ds.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile

The gist being Jake is too new to feign. McGarden isn't but it still looks genuine. At any rate testing the waters and bringing up the ole FOS are the scum techniques that should surface here.

But I guess I'll just Vote: silverspawn instead because he was off wagon which is the best place to be D1 when your scum.

Wait a minute, this ISNT McGarnacle's first game? And he didn't bother to read the setup? That seems way more scummy to me actually, then.

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile

i think that being on wagon is also pretty good

J Reggie

• Jester
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music

Wait a minute, this ISNT McGarnacle's first game? And he didn't bother to read the setup? That seems way more scummy to me actually, then.

Wait, reading the setup is scummy and not reading the setup is scummy?

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile

Dang that's not a good loss

Yeah, although this set up makes Tracking/Watching less useful because their inclusion results in scum that are specifically powered to confuse them. The biggest loss in this setup would probably be a Doctor, then an Alignment Cop, then any other PR.

There is no way that doctor is as good as a cop, not even with an IC and the cop being 3-shot and the psycho shot thing going on.

J Reggie

• Jester
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music

That seems like a bad reason to vote Silverspawn.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile

I don't believe someone who has already played before wouldn't have read the setup by now, so it's scummy in that case.

A true newb not reading it is different.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile

Why does it seem bad? It seems like a great idea to me.

J Reggie

• Jester
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music

I don't believe someone who has already played before wouldn't have read the setup by now, so it's scummy in that case.

What about PPS not reading it or RR or Seprix. Like they're known for not reading the setup. Does that make them always scummy?

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile

I actually completely missed the EoD

I think the setup confusion is worth town points, but not too many. Scum can and might fabricate it. It just works too often.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile

What about PPS not reading it or RR or Seprix. Like they're known for not reading the setup. Does that make them always scummy?

Robz comes from a better world. When he used to play, not reading the setup wasn't a thing.

We should go back to those times.

J Reggie

• Jester
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music

Why does it seem bad? It seems like a great idea to me.

Because ss wasn't around at the deadline as far as I can tell. There's no reason he would have been on the wagon. Also by your logic, that makes scum always want to be on the wagon.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile

PPS and Seprix are known for deliberately not knowing what the setup is, on Day 2? Really? Is that even the case? I mean, that's just really bad play in that case, I guess?

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile

Is there something about SpaceAnemone that makes it easy for scum to PR read them? Like weren't they killed N1 as a PR in a recent game?
It's much more likely just coincidence.

okay, time to put down a vote: Lalight.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 52  All

Page created in 0.115 seconds with 20 queries.