Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 52  All

Author Topic: M87: The Aperture Science Robot Humanization Initiative: Game Over!  (Read 141177 times)

JaketheBaseballGod22

• Steward
    • View Profile

Thanks for the belief in me silverspawn I never could have done anything without your support. :P :P :P :D :D ;D
Baseball For Life
Mafia Record Overall (6-14) 30%

Town Wins (4-11) 26.7% M88L, M89L, NM9L, M91L, M95L, M97L,NM10W, RMM41L, M100L, M103L, M105W, M107W, RMM45W, M109L, RMM46L

Scum Wins (2-3) 40% M87L, M94W, ZM23L, M99L, ZM24W

MVP's: None

pingpongsam

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: pingpongsam
    • View Profile

Feel pretty good about Vote: RR
You are the brashest scum player on f.ds.

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile

unvote: Jake

I think a newbie town player is much more likely to forget who the IC is than a newbie scum player.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
    • View Profile

I think a newbie town player is much more likely to forget who the IC is than a newbie scum player.
Not to rip into Jake but I don't think he knew Fargo was an IC in the first place  :P
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile

Not to rip into Jake but I don't think he knew Fargo was an IC in the first place  :P

Agreed. Think scum would have tho. 

Calamitas

• Tactician
  • Shuffle iT Username: Calamitas
    • View Profile

Not necessarily, the IC was only named after N0 and the post wasn't that clear. Could easily see a newbie don't getting it, totally independent from alignment.
Oh, i just don't like mafia games.

Town (5/9): M85, RMM35, M87, NM9, M90RMM38, M92, M91, M102,
Scum (3/3): M84, M88, M100

MVPs (1): M84

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile

Not necessarily, the IC was only named after N0 and the post wasn't that clear. Could easily see a newbie don't getting it, totally independent from alignment.

Fargo

• Pawn
    • View Profile

Also Fargo needs to post more. Being an IC doesn't mean you get to be inactive.
I'm so sorry for not being active at all, just have a week of exams and it sucks
will post more if i live through several nights

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
    • View Profile

I'm so sorry for not being active at all, just have a week of exams and it sucks
You're not gonna live through several nights  :-\

Fargo

• Pawn
    • View Profile

I'm more than sure that scums are going to lynch me as soon as they can, so if Jake was scum he would know i am IC
that's my point
I also feel like silverspawn is scummy, just kind of feeling based on the second voting when schadd, silverspawn and lalight were trying to accuse J Reggie groundlessly

Fargo

• Pawn
    • View Profile

You're not gonna live through several nights  :-\

so inspiring

Haddock

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Haddock
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile

I kinda want to vote RR but he's way too easy to mislynch, I think I want to leave him for the day and give us more time to get a grasp on what's going on with him.

Lalight hasn't really done anything since I last looked, so I'm still happy with my vote there for now.

When's deadline?  Soonish, right?

Silver still seems towny to me but he always does, anyone who's capable of reading silver please speak up.

Jake remains lynchable except giving newbies a D1 is usually good.

Whatever happened to the J Reggie wagon?  I think I could consider getting on board with that if it became a thing again.
The best reason to lynch Haddock is the meltdown we get to witness on the wagon runup. I mean, we should totally wagon him every day just for the lulz.

M Town Wins-Losses (6-2, 75%): 71, 72, 76, 81, 83, 87 - 79, 82.  M Scum Wins-Losses (2-1, 67%): 80, 101 - 70.
RMM Town Wins-Losses (3-1, 75%): 42, 47, 49 - 31.  RMM Scum Wins-Losses (3-3, 50%): 33, 37, 43 - 29, 32, 35.
Modded: M75, M84, RMM38.     Mislynched (M-RMM): None - 42.     Correctly lynched (M-RMM): 101 - 33, 33, 35.       MVPs: RMM37, M87

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: SpaceAnemone
  • Correct Horse Battery Staple
    • View Profile

I kinda want to vote RR but he's way too easy to mislynch, I think I want to leave him for the day and give us more time to get a grasp on what's going on with him.

Lalight hasn't really done anything since I last looked, so I'm still happy with my vote there for now.

When's deadline?  Soonish, right?

Silver still seems towny to me but he always does, anyone who's capable of reading silver please speak up.

Jake remains lynchable except giving newbies a D1 is usually good.

Whatever happened to the J Reggie wagon?  I think I could consider getting on board with that if it became a thing again.

LL has been quiet across the board, so I'm less worried than I would be. Though that excuse isn't helping my efforts to stop townreading him by default.

Deadline is 9pm forum time tonight, so after (sensible) bedtime for most of us this of the Atlantic. (2am tomorrow for us, 3am for the Germans, 4am for the Russians). I may or may not be sensible :-)

I think I wouldn't be unhappy switching to RR from Jake. At least if it's a mislynch, it encourages the newbie more :-) But proper scumhunting would be better.
Congratulations! Your SpaceAnemone evolved into UniverseAnemone!
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

Calamitas

• Tactician
    • View Profile

I don't have particularly strong reads on anyone.

Calamitas

• Tactician
    • View Profile

So I'm basically willing to lynch anyone but fargo if necessary, weak preference for a few over others.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile

Okay, read-list time!

1) RR. For the first in a long time I see him being town here (which may be a sign). Though tunneling Jake seems really hard.
2) Silverspawn. and again, for the first in a long time seems scummy. This is a strange feeling, in every game so far I strongly townread him and I never have been mistaken so far. Need to sort it out later, not much content from him.
3) Lalight - I think everything this guy posted was townie so he's 100% townie. Also I like him and his sense of humour.
4) Schadd - As usual, quite a strange guy, though more on the townie side.
5) PPS - null and null, can't read him at all, though don't like his posts.
6) Jake - I'll be /in to lynch him, but not in D1 (i remember myself playing first game and praying not to be lynched).
7) Fargo - hi.
8) Calamitas - seems scummy as usual. Need more content from him, now he's just commenting other players (that's what we're here for I assume though). Slight scum.
9) Spacey - looks townie now but they're dangerous, people, look out!
10) JReggie - looks townie this time, also his wagon was way too fast.
11) Robz - looks like kind townie. will look later.
12) Haddock - nothing really to say. null.
13) McGarnacle - behaves differently from Newbie Mafia, so slightly scummy.

ppe: 3
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
    • View Profile

Unvote I haven't exactly been getting towny vibes from Jake, but I do think that if he's scum we'll figure it out for sure on D2 or so.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile

RR - doesn't seem like usual town self good chance of scum here
SS - doesn't seem like usual town or does he? Would lynch.
LL - Seems out of meta somewhat. Would lynch.
Schadd - least want to lynch over self.
PPS - made that commitment so would lynch if forced. Otherwise IC. Confused why not obvtown to everyone.
Jake - seems towny enough. Hope we don't lynch.
Fargo - let's not lynch the IC
Calamities - always scummy, would lynch
SA - too smart for their own good will lynch today
JR - obvscum please lynch
Robz - typical noncommittal D1. Inscrutable. Not contributory so not taking chances. Happy to lynch here.
Haddock - would relish a lynch here
McGrabass - seems quieter than usual probably least informative flip. Would lynch.

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
    • View Profile

PPS what did that accomplish?  :P

JaketheBaseballGod22

• Steward
    • View Profile

Can I get a Vot Count
Baseball For Life

Town Wins (4-11) 26.7% M88L, M89L, NM9L, M91L, M95L, M97L,NM10W, RMM41L, M100L, M103L, M105W, M107W, RMM45W, M109L, RMM46L

JaketheBaseballGod22

• Steward
    • View Profile

Vote Count why spellcheck why
Baseball For Life

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
    • View Profile

Vote Count why spellcheck why
You have 3 votes

JaketheBaseballGod22

• Steward
    • View Profile

For everyone I ment
Baseball For Life

Haddock

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Haddock
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile

RR - doesn't seem like usual town self good chance of scum here
SS - doesn't seem like usual town or does he? Would lynch.
LL - Seems out of meta somewhat. Would lynch.
Schadd - least want to lynch over self.
PPS - made that commitment so would lynch if forced. Otherwise IC. Confused why not obvtown to everyone.
Jake - seems towny enough. Hope we don't lynch.
Fargo - let's not lynch the IC
Calamities - always scummy, would lynch
SA - too smart for their own good will lynch today
JR - obvscum please lynch
Robz - typical noncommittal D1. Inscrutable. Not contributory so not taking chances. Happy to lynch here.
Haddock - would relish a lynch here
McGrabass - seems quieter than usual probably least informative flip. Would lynch.
Now this is the kinda thing I can get my teeth into.

RR - he never seems like his usual self.  I could lynch him but he's just SO easy to mislynch.
SS - eh.  I always townread silver.  Not making a decision here today.
LL - welp, there's something up with Lalight, I agree.  I get the impression people aren't massively excited about his lynch though.
schadd - interesting, you're townreading him?  I guess I haven't paid that much attention to schadd tbh.  I spose I hadn't really considered him lynchable come to think of it.
PPS - ha.  ha.
Jake - Dont agree that he's particularly towny.  This could be newbie town flailing.  I lean towards it being such.  But it could also be newbie scum flailing - admittedly seems less likely to me.
Fargo - well yep
Calamitas - I'm not scumreading Calamitas.  Then again I'm not sure I've ever actually played a game with Calamitas where I was town before.
SA - Terrible reason to lynch someone.  I'm hedging hard on Space.  They could still well be scum, they're a very good scum player.  Definitely want more days to decide here.
JR - also could lynch.
Robz - want alive because it's Robz, why wouldn't we want to play with Robz 4eva&4eva?
Haddock - you would always relish my lynch.  This isn't news to anyone.  One day you'll wrangle it, worry not old pal.
McGarnacle - agreed about info and also would lynch.  Has McGarnacle been this lurky previously?  Admittedly replacing is hard, but not THAT hard, D1.
The best reason to lynch Haddock is the meltdown we get to witness on the wagon runup. I mean, we should totally wagon him every day just for the lulz.

M Town Wins-Losses (6-2, 75%): 71, 72, 76, 81, 83, 87 - 79, 82.  M Scum Wins-Losses (2-1, 67%): 80, 101 - 70.
RMM Town Wins-Losses (3-1, 75%): 42, 47, 49 - 31.  RMM Scum Wins-Losses (3-3, 50%): 33, 37, 43 - 29, 32, 35.
Modded: M75, M84, RMM38.     Mislynched (M-RMM): None - 42.     Correctly lynched (M-RMM): 101 - 33, 33, 35.       MVPs: RMM37, M87

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile

PPS what did that accomplish?  :P

Confirms I would lynch anywhere, that it is, in fact D1, and that I have some weak reads here and there.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 52  All

Page created in 0.103 seconds with 20 queries.