Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 52  All

Author Topic: M87: The Aperture Science Robot Humanization Initiative: Game Over!  (Read 140745 times)

J Reggie

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: J Reggie
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music

Tell ya'll what. Imma hammer whoever gets to L-1. I love me some hammers.

That seems anti-town...

pingpongsam

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: pingpongsam
    • View Profile

Tell ya'll what. Imma hammer whoever gets to L-1. I love me some hammers.

That seems anti-town...

Maybe. These wagon run ups with no real intent are annoying. Besides I could be offline so it's like Russian roulette if someone goes L-1.

The question you have to ask is whether scum!PPS is just going to hammer Willy nilly like that.
You are the brashest scum player on f.ds.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile

Also, if it hits scum was it anti town?

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile

Also, also, the rule applies to myself as well.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile

And that is definitely anti town so case closed. Good job, you're a genius.

schadd

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: schadd
    • View Profile

And that is definitely anti town so case closed. Good job, you're a genius.
how 'bout i'll hammer for you, then
I thought you thought it was a slip because I said 'Jake's partners' instead of 'Roadrunner7671.'

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile

i think that attitude is kinda not so bad, it really just says that he's okay about the current wagons. although, uh, not giving whoever a chance to whatever would be kinda rude and stuff. but let's play the game where pps said not to necessarily trust what he says
I thought you thought it was a slip because I said 'Jake's partners' instead of 'Roadrunner7671.'

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile

i think that attitude is kinda not so bad, it really just says that he's okay about the current wagons. although, uh, not giving whoever a chance to whatever would be kinda rude and stuff. but let's play the game where pps said not to necessarily trust what he says

Really I am fine with anybody dying today. The current wagon is largely BS smoke and mirrors though so I'm calling the bluff. And from this point forward I expect real wagons to develop cause I'm collecting a hammer today unless y'all orchestrate it so I'm not around to do it.

This is now public knowledge so you can't say I didn't give so and so a chance to claim or whatever because taking a guy to L-1 today is as good as pulling the noose yourself.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile

Also, if it hits scum was it anti town?
yes.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile

let's see if that principle applies to you vote: PPS

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile

i'm excited!

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile

i'm excited!

Me too, this is what I live for!

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile

Already said it did, but feel free to test me. You think scum can help themselves?

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile

I don't like this. People should claim.vote: PPS
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile

And guys, I'm really sorry if i sounded angry/offensive in some way. Don't wanna be lynched D1 :(

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile

You still can, but nothing useful will come out of it.

Haddock

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Haddock
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile

Just because I'm townie and I was townie in Ghibli and there I was scum you gonna lynch me.
Wow.
This is beyond any sense. Look into any of 5 games I've played. I just try to think differently and do something fun and helpful. I can't understand people voting me out of the nowhere. Okay, lynch me, whatever. Just give me time to claim before hammering please.
I come down on the side of this being frustrated town rather than caught-for-the-wrong-reasons scum, but it's actually close run thing.  Need to think for a bit.

Meantime, PPS is being PPS.  Completely null.
The best reason to lynch Haddock is the meltdown we get to witness on the wagon runup. I mean, we should totally wagon him every day just for the lulz.

M Town Wins-Losses (6-2, 75%): 71, 72, 76, 81, 83, 87 - 79, 82.  M Scum Wins-Losses (2-1, 67%): 80, 101 - 70.
RMM Town Wins-Losses (3-1, 75%): 42, 47, 49 - 31.  RMM Scum Wins-Losses (3-3, 50%): 33, 37, 43 - 29, 32, 35.
Modded: M75, M84, RMM38.     Mislynched (M-RMM): None - 42.     Correctly lynched (M-RMM): 101 - 33, 33, 35.       MVPs: RMM37, M87

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: SpaceAnemone
  • Correct Horse Battery Staple
    • View Profile

And guys, I'm really sorry if i sounded angry/offensive in some way. Don't wanna be lynched D1 :(

You were posting at 8pm forum time, which is about 3am for you, right? I'm writing that off as a reason to sound stressed all on its own.
And then posting again at 2am forum time, so 9am for you. You know sleep is actually your friend, friend :-)
Congratulations! Your SpaceAnemone evolved into UniverseAnemone!
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile

You were posting at 8pm forum time, which is about 3am for you, right? I'm writing that off as a reason to sound stressed all on its own.
And then posting again at 2am forum time, so 9am for you. You know sleep is actually your friend, friend :-)

Was watching series and then just couldn't not to write a post :)
Sleep is not important when Aperture Science is in danger!

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile

I don't like this. People should claim.vote: PPS

There's nothing preventing claims at L-2, we already covered this, get with the program.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile

Just because I'm townie and I was townie in Ghibli and there I was scum you gonna lynch me.
Wow.
This is beyond any sense. Look into any of 5 games I've played. I just try to think differently and do something fun and helpful. I can't understand people voting me out of the nowhere. Okay, lynch me, whatever. Just give me time to claim before hammering please.
I come down on the side of this being frustrated town rather than caught-for-the-wrong-reasons scum, but it's actually close run thing.  Need to think for a bit.

Meantime, PPS is being PPS.  Completely null.

You think scum will commit to potentially lynching one of their own up to including themselves on D1? You think scum would draw this much negative attention outright? The only scum narrative here would be a Hail Mary to save LaLight, my partner. What a dumb play, if you ask me.

This is an obvious not null thing. I'm mystified that you could think it null.

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: SpaceAnemone
  • Correct Horse Battery Staple
    • View Profile

You think scum will commit to potentially lynching one of their own up to including themselves on D1? You think scum would draw this much negative attention outright?

I honestly wouldn't put it past you :-) You're an experienced player known for doing bold stuff, after all!

I do think you're missing the key aspect of the anti-town-ness of your proposed play, though, which is that you're hiding a lot more information about yourself by essentially promising not to act at all. We can't evaluate your voting choices as independent, possibly-alignment-indicative events if you make up a simple deterministic rule, broadcast that, and then refuse to budge from it.
Congratulations! Your SpaceAnemone evolved into UniverseAnemone!
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

Haddock

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Haddock
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile

You think scum will commit to potentially lynching one of their own up to including themselves on D1? You think scum would draw this much negative attention outright?

I honestly wouldn't put it past you :-) You're an experienced player known for doing bold stuff, after all!

I do think you're missing the key aspect of the anti-town-ness of your proposed play, though, which is that you're hiding a lot more information about yourself by essentially promising not to act at all. We can't evaluate your voting choices as independent, possibly-alignment-indicative events if you make up a simple deterministic rule, broadcast that, and then refuse to budge from it.
Well put.

Also, PPS, you do stuff like this every game.  I believe you're more than capable of emulating that meta.  I think you're aware that people expect this kind of stuff from you.  So yes.  It could well be either scum you or town you.  Hence, null. 
The best reason to lynch Haddock is the meltdown we get to witness on the wagon runup. I mean, we should totally wagon him every day just for the lulz.

M Town Wins-Losses (6-2, 75%): 71, 72, 76, 81, 83, 87 - 79, 82.  M Scum Wins-Losses (2-1, 67%): 80, 101 - 70.
RMM Town Wins-Losses (3-1, 75%): 42, 47, 49 - 31.  RMM Scum Wins-Losses (3-3, 50%): 33, 37, 43 - 29, 32, 35.
Modded: M75, M84, RMM38.     Mislynched (M-RMM): None - 42.     Correctly lynched (M-RMM): 101 - 33, 33, 35.       MVPs: RMM37, M87

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile

vote: Jake

No longer such a fan of the LaLight wagon.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

JaketheBaseballGod22

• Steward
    • View Profile

unvote: silverspawn you can lynch me but i'm just trying to figure out who is mafia and who isnt
Baseball For Life
Mafia Record Overall (6-14) 30%

Town Wins (4-11) 26.7% M88L, M89L, NM9L, M91L, M95L, M97L,NM10W, RMM41L, M100L, M103L, M105W, M107W, RMM45W, M109L, RMM46L

Scum Wins (2-3) 40% M87L, M94W, ZM23L, M99L, ZM24W

MVP's: None
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 52  All

Page created in 0.109 seconds with 20 queries.