Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52  All

Author Topic: M87: The Aperture Science Robot Humanization Initiative: Game Over!  (Read 142416 times)

pingpongsam

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: pingpongsam
    • View Profile
Re: M87: The Aperture Science Robot Humanization Initiative (Portal Mafia): Day 6
« Reply #1225 on: November 15, 2016, 02:31:44 pm »

If we won then I'm firmly committed to never reading a setup again because I clearly don't need to (nor should I).
Nah man. The exact opposite. Setup Spec. > Reads.

But I read people better than I read setups.
You are the brashest scum player on f.ds.

J Reggie

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: J Reggie
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
Re: M87: The Aperture Science Robot Humanization Initiative (Portal Mafia): Day 6
« Reply #1226 on: November 15, 2016, 02:33:25 pm »

Man, ss stop trolling. These guys deserve to know they lost. I don't see how you didn't understand.

J Reggie

• Jester
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
« Reply #1227 on: November 15, 2016, 02:35:30 pm »

Lol JK. But the flavor cop argument was genuine. We only got one shot.

J Reggie

• Jester
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
« Reply #1228 on: November 15, 2016, 02:36:59 pm »

Yeah I would have argued for schadd to get MVP if we had won. He picked the PRs off with utmost precision. I will from now on argue to lynch him D1.

J Reggie

• Jester
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
« Reply #1229 on: November 15, 2016, 02:43:27 pm »

Also, Robz could have won the game a lot sooner for you guys. I don't know why he didn't.

J Reggie

• Jester
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
« Reply #1230 on: November 15, 2016, 02:45:11 pm »

But congrats to schadd. Your scary. I hope I get to be on a scum team with you soon.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: November 15, 2016, 03:01:05 pm »

You're pretty good at this, I think. You just had setup evidence against your favor.

J Reggie

• Jester
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
« Reply #1232 on: November 15, 2016, 03:59:49 pm »

I wish I could have made the argument that schadd didn't need to be a flavor cop to kill all the PRs. When you see the scum cutie you'll see he single-handedly picked out all of the PRs with only one successful flavor cop shot.

schadd

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: schadd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: November 15, 2016, 04:02:42 pm »

we had one critical screwup regarding the robz debacle that you'll soon see
I thought you thought it was a slip because I said 'Jake's partners' instead of 'Roadrunner7671.'

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: November 15, 2016, 04:03:55 pm »

oh also, grats town
I thought you thought it was a slip because I said 'Jake's partners' instead of 'Roadrunner7671.'

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: November 15, 2016, 04:04:29 pm »

Also, Robz could have won the game a lot sooner for you guys. I don't know why he didn't.

You are mistaken.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: November 15, 2016, 04:04:43 pm »

Great job, guys!

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
Re: M87: The Aperture Science Robot Humanization Initiative (Portal Mafia): Day6
« Reply #1237 on: November 15, 2016, 04:09:41 pm »

"You had to play bloody cat and mouse, didn't you? While people were trying to work. Yes, well, now we're all going to pay the price. BECAUSE WE'RE ALL GOING TO BLOODY DIE." - Wheatley

Vote Count 6.final

J Reggie (3): silverspawn, Archetype, PPS
silverspawn (1): J Reggie

Not Voting (0):

With 4 alive it took 3 to lynch
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: November 15, 2016, 04:12:36 pm »

Well done. I am so happy for you for winning the game. In fact, I'm so happy that I'm going to give you your surprise right now...

<DEPLOYING SURPRISE IN THREE... TWO... ONE...>

J Reggie has been lynched! He was Cave Johnson!

silverspawn has been disassembled by GLaDOS! He was Wheatley!

PPS has been disassembled by GLaDOS! He was a Vanilla Core!

Archetype has FINALLY BEEN KILLED. Goodbye, Chell. Forever.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: November 15, 2016, 04:13:48 pm »

ahaha! now the cop doesn't work anymore

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: November 15, 2016, 04:20:11 pm »

Fun game! Thanks for introducing me to the flavor, mail-mi. I have definitely been watching a lot of Portal on Youtube.

So, I watched Jake on Night 1, and saw Haddock target him. When this did not kill Jake, and when Haddock seemed pretty confident Jake was scum, I deduced that Haddock was the cop. I then took over the effort to get Jake lynched, which I'm happy to report seemed to convince you that I was the cop rather than Haddock. Yay!

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: November 15, 2016, 04:23:21 pm »

TOWN WINS!!

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: November 15, 2016, 04:29:54 pm »

Aperture Science Moderator Discussion and Note-Keeping Message Board:
https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/rX2atDMekge5

Aperture Science Mafia Communication and Order-Receiving Message Board:
https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/LJfkQhpHrbTY

Aperture Science Spectation and Observation Annex:
https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/TehahTJwwAL

Roadrunner's Aperture Science Self-Talking Message Board:
https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/ydDY5s6kABDu8

McGarnacle

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: McGarnacle
  • So, ya like doughnuts, eh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: November 15, 2016, 04:33:15 pm »

Nice! We won. No thanks to me.
This is exactly the kind of deep analysis I come to f.ds for. 

Forum Mafia Record
Town 1/2 50%
Scum 0/0

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: November 15, 2016, 04:35:19 pm »

I hope you all enjoyed the flavor, that was my favorite thing to do all game. It was also fun to cycle through each "bad guy" in the Portal/Portal 2 storyline in the vote count quotes as scum died.

Who do you guys think for MVP?

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1245 on: November 15, 2016, 04:42:29 pm »

I hope you all enjoyed the flavor, that was my favorite thing to do all game. It was also fun to cycle through each "bad guy" in the Portal/Portal 2 storyline in the vote count quotes as scum died.

Who do you guys think for MVP?

Tough call, either Robz for the early scum bust or Silverspawn for the final stalemate or even Archetype for setting a world record as IC.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: November 15, 2016, 04:43:06 pm »

Or schadd for annihilating PRs

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: November 15, 2016, 04:47:13 pm »

I was thinking schadd, for catching all the PRs basically and playing a really good scum game until he got caught.

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: November 15, 2016, 04:50:25 pm »

Yay!
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.

J Reggie

• Jester
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
Re: M87: The Aperture Science Robot Humanization Initiative (Portal Mafia): Day 1
« Reply #1249 on: November 15, 2016, 04:57:16 pm »

Flavor was awesome. During the course of this game, I got really into Portal lore, which I knew next to nothing about at the beginning. Therefore, I have a new opening post:

vote: spaceanemone.
You're still alive and now I want you gone.

You wouldn't know, would you?
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52  All

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 20 queries.