Miscellaneous > Introductions

Introducing Forum Mafia

(1/17) > >>

Forum Mafia:
Hi, my name is forum mafia, and frankly it's a little bit strange for me to be introducing myself right now, because I've been a part of this forum for longer than most of the people reading this have probably been around. But I thought it was time for me to make my first post outside of my own subthread, because I am currently in serious risk of ceasing to exist. You see, while a dedicated core of players on this site still love me and play me on a regular basis, they've found that the games they want to play can't fill up right now because of a lack of enough new players to fill up the games.

So, I beg of you, if you have never heard of the forum games section, have a look. Here, there are several aspiring mafia games hoping to fill with players and become a reality. You, reader, may be my last hope of continued existence. Please, do not fail me now.

Witherweaver:
Just look at these animals who are without Mafia games to play:

McGarnacle:

--- Quote from: Forum Mafia on August 15, 2016, 08:37:52 am ---Hi, my name is forum mafia, and frankly it's a little bit strange for me to be introducing myself right now, because I've been a part of this forum for longer than most of the people reading this have probably been around. But I thought it was time for me to make my first post outside of my own subthread, because I am currently in serious risk of ceasing to exist. You see, while a dedicated core of players on this site still love me and play me on a regular basis, they've found that the games they want to play can't fill up right now because of a lack of enough new players to fill up the games.

So, I beg of you, if you have never heard of the forum games section, have a look. Here, there are several aspiring mafia games hoping to fill with players and become a reality. You, reader, may be my last hope of continued existence. Please, do not fail me now.

--- End quote ---

I might be interested if I could actually figure out how the game works.

pingpongsam:

--- Quote from: McGarnacle on August 15, 2016, 02:26:59 pm ---
--- Quote from: Forum Mafia on August 15, 2016, 08:37:52 am ---Hi, my name is forum mafia, and frankly it's a little bit strange for me to be introducing myself right now, because I've been a part of this forum for longer than most of the people reading this have probably been around. But I thought it was time for me to make my first post outside of my own subthread, because I am currently in serious risk of ceasing to exist. You see, while a dedicated core of players on this site still love me and play me on a regular basis, they've found that the games they want to play can't fill up right now because of a lack of enough new players to fill up the games.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Best way to learn is to play. It's really not that complicated. I mean the game itself can be stupendously complex, but the actual gameplay is very straightforward. Our community is pretty newb friendly in terms of walking people through and explaining lingo. Sign up today!

McGarnacle:

--- Quote from: pingpongsam on August 15, 2016, 02:30:43 pm ---
--- Quote from: McGarnacle on August 15, 2016, 02:26:59 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Best way to learn is to play. It's really not that complicated. I mean the game itself can be stupendously complex, but the actual gameplay is very straightforward. Our community is pretty newb friendly in terms of walking people through and explaining lingo. Sign up today!

--- End quote ---

What is even the point of the game, though? I am pretty much totally in the dark about Mafia.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version