Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Scout saved the day.  (Read 1325 times)

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
  • Respect: +1364
    • View Profile
Scout saved the day.
« on: August 03, 2016, 04:21:23 pm »
+3

Kingdom: Pearl Diver, Settlers, Cutpurse, Scout, Ill-Gotten Gains, Duke, Forum, Catacombs, Harem, Expand.
Events: Donate, Advance
Landmarks: Bandit Camp Fort, Wall.

I was building a Forum-Harem-Expand-IGG golden deck that could expand an IGG into a Province, then purchase an IGG each turn. I would have stalled, if not for scout! Because of Bandit Camp I couldn't use Gold as payload, so I had to use Harem, and I used a single Scout to draw up my Harems and the Provinces I was getting each turn. The Scout drew 3+ cards each time, and without it my deck would have totally stalled.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 02:34:46 pm by mail-mi »
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

faust

• Cartographer
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
  • Respect: +5161
    • View Profile
Re: Scout saved the day.
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2016, 10:14:11 am »

Bandit Camp != Bandit Fort. You got me confused.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2016, 02:34:12 pm »

Bandit Camp != Bandit Fort. You got me confused.

Oh, shoot.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Limetime

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: limetime
  • Respect: +1179
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2016, 02:41:30 pm »

If you have 5 harem you can buy igg, forum every turn which seams well worth the effort.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2016, 12:59:04 am »

If you have 5 harem you can buy igg, forum every turn which seams well worth the effort.

I lost the harem split to my dad, 3-5.

Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 20 queries.