Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Empires  (Read 1719 times)

Trogdor the Burninator

• Golem
  • Respect: +76
    • View Profile
Empires
« on: July 31, 2016, 12:27:40 pm »
+1

Anyone know when/if Empires will be available online?
Dominion.games username: Jolinar of Malkshur

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHF_bIjIPAE

(I did not create the Trogdor the Burninator song nor am I associated with its producers in any way.  I just think it sounds cool. :P)

schadd

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: schadd
  • Respect: +1266
    • View Profile
Re: Empires
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 12:38:27 pm »
+9

empires will not be available to play online as long as making fun is in power. however, their contract expires at the end of 2016, at which point the project will be turned over to shuffle iT, which happens to be comprised of forum users, and they will include empires in their implementation. you can read about it here, and count the upvotes.
I thought you thought it was a slip because I said 'Jake's partners' instead of 'Roadrunner7671.'

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
  • Respect: +1364
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2016, 01:29:17 pm »
+3

empires will not be available to play online as long as making fun is in power. however, their contract expires at the end of 2016, at which point the project will be turned over to shuffle iT, which happens to be comprised of forum users, and they will include empires in their implementation. you can read about it here, and count the upvotes.
GASP
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

GendoIkari

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +10765
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2016, 02:21:21 pm »
+9

GASP

Wait, Isotropic is going down??
Check out my F.DS extension for Chrome! Card links; Dominion icons, and maybe more! http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=13363.0

Thread for Firefox version:
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=16305.0
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 20 queries.