Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Black Market Deck App or Website?  (Read 1786 times)

kilgoretrout103

• Alchemist
  • Respect: +74
    • View Profile
Black Market Deck App or Website?
« on: July 25, 2016, 01:06:05 pm »
+2

With Empires, my Dominion box can no longer hold the randomizer deck (which is absurdly large to begin with).  Therefore I need an artificial Black Market deck.  Can anyone point me to a Black Market Deck simulator, either on the internet or an iOS app?

Ideally it would pick n random cards, then have a "draw button," where it shows you the top three cards.  Then you can pick one or zero, remove the picked card from the pool, and put the other two back on the bottom of the stack.  Card art is a bonus but not necessary.

Should be easy to make.  I made one in Mathematica, but that's where my programming skills end.  Hopefully someone has made a more portable version.

Deadlock39

• Torturer
  • Respect: +1757
    • View Profile
Re: Black Market Deck App or Website?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2016, 01:40:50 pm »

This isn't very helpful in the short term, but this is a thing I plan to implement to go with the randomizer I have been building. I have at least one major feature that is on my list ahead of it.

Edit: I might make this sooner rather than later. I decided to work on Black Market first instead of Vetoing, and finished 95% of the picker for it tonight. I think the Virtual Black Market should be relatively easy.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 12:38:17 am by Deadlock39 »

Deadlock39

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2016, 11:32:17 pm »
+1

A really rough (like super incredibly rough) Virtual Black Market is up and linked to my randomizer now.

The only way to generate a set of cards is with the randomizer, so here is a link to the randomizer that will (practically) always generate a kingdom containing Black Market

Open the Virtual Black Market deck from there by clicking on "Black Market Deck".

Deadlock39

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2016, 12:19:46 am »

I cleaned up all the rough edges from the initial push of this over the weekend and have the updates live now.

Eventually, I'll add an Undo button, the ability to generate a deck directly (it still depends on the randomizer for now), and some additional options to such as a way to enable multiple reveals because Crown.

J1mm1e

• Pawn
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2017, 08:06:53 am »

With Empires, my Dominion box can no longer hold the randomizer deck (which is absurdly large to begin with).  Therefore I need an artificial Black Market deck.  Can anyone point me to a Black Market Deck simulator, either on the internet or an iOS app?

Ideally it would pick n random cards, then have a "draw button," where it shows you the top three cards.  Then you can pick one or zero, remove the picked card from the pool, and put the other two back on the bottom of the stack.  Card art is a bonus but not necessary.

Should be easy to make.  I made one in Mathematica, but that's where my programming skills end.  Hopefully someone has made a more portable version.

I am building an App for this right now. I know it is late and most people have moved on, but I am late to dominion, so I am only starting to play with Black Market now. I will link it when it is on Google Play.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 21 queries.