Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: A fun lunchtime board  (Read 908 times)

ConMan

• Saboteur
  • Respect: +1706
    • View Profile
A fun lunchtime board
« on: June 29, 2016, 12:37:49 am »
+1

Code: [Select]
Ratcatcher, Stonemason, Feodum, Nomad Camp, Plaza, Silk Road, Thief, Inn, Royal Carriage, Trading Post
This is a 3p game I just played at lunchtime, and it was pretty neat. I think the key cards are Feodum and Stonemason, although Thief can shift things in a lot of directions. My broad plan at the start was to use Stonemason to turn $5s into Feoda and Feoda into 5 Silvers apiece, and aim to grab lots of Feoda and Silk Roads. For various reasons, my strategy ran a bit slow, and I wound up throwing a lot of random junk into the mix, and my final turn boiled down to "Lunchtime is ending and I *think* I'm doing pretty well, so Stonemason a Plaza for two Silvers, call Royal Carriage to do that again, play two Silvers, buy Stonemason and overpay to get the last Stonemason and Ratcatcher to three pile, and end up winning by only 3 points over the guy who got 3 Provinces".

Seprix

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +3680
    • View Profile
Re: A fun lunchtime board
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2016, 11:38:33 am »

*makes joke about three player Dominion not being fun*

Feodum rush is strong here. Very strong. The only problem is that Thief steals stuff. So buy Thief yourself as well.
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 20 queries.