Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40  All

Author Topic: M84: Battlestar Galactica Mafia (Game Over - Cylons Win!)  (Read 97397 times)

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
Re: M84: Battlestar Galactica Mafia (D4)
« Reply #925 on: September 12, 2016, 08:04:13 pm »

unvote

Do rereads of both if you want. I'm only assigning the reread of mail-mi :)

I just feel that diedre was tunneled by Calamitas and therefore isn't scum

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: September 12, 2016, 08:08:37 pm »

I need to reread Calamitas, still.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

diedre91

• Bishop
  • Shuffle iT Username: Diedre
    • View Profile
Re: M84: Battlestar Galactica Mafia (D3)
« Reply #927 on: September 13, 2016, 04:32:30 am »

In addition to that stuff, diedre is just being such a derp-newbie that I find it forced and unbelievable. I just find it easier to believe that someone's faking it than to believe he's really not sure about half of the stuff he asks such obvious questions about. The latest example is the NK last night, though that's after I put my vote on him.

The fact is that you Mafia-crazy guys use a lot of abbreviations for a newbie and non-native English speaker.

All of us are being suspicious on SA for a long time.
To me, their excuses just sound more and more scummy.
gkrieg, the hammer is in your hands.

vote: SA

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: SpaceAnemone
  • Correct Horse Battery Staple
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: September 13, 2016, 11:48:01 am »

Okay, so here's a summary of the main points of my re-read on Mail-mi. I'm going to go ahead and assume he's scum right from the start, at which point more stuff than I'd expected actually makes sense. I'll post a full commentary in a subsequent post using the code tags.

Cumulative scummy things: Lots of opportunism, and being really quick to jump on even tenuous potential slips or tells. Always keeping Calamitas as "vaguely scummy", but with two or more people ahead of him. Always being entirely polite with Calamitas (see the game's one and only instance of "Thx"), not jumping on anything he'd said. Compare this to how he treated any slightly self-conscious thing I said and how quickly he voted for me. Remember that he'd said that Calamitas and I were his top two scum reads going into N3. In spite of all his other knee-jerk voting (teamlyle, chairs, me, diedre) he never voted Calamitas at all.

Dodgy role claim: Because Calamitas was already proven not to have targeted anyone by Iguana, his Calamitas-onto-me PR diversion would have been a totally safe claim anyway. Of course he'd know that Calamitas hadn't targeted anyone before that anyway, because he'd made the NK himself as the less-likely-to-be-tracked one of the pair. They may well have discussed fake claims in the night (or even day QT if they have it), without having known about Iguana's tracking result anyway.. that may have been really convenient for them. We may actually be lucky that Iguana gave out his result before Mail-mi's fake claim so that it wasn't artificially backed up.

Why would such a weak one-shot role exist in this game, and why would an experienced player decide to use it that night, when there's so much uncertainty over where the scums are? It seemed slightly less weird when I thought we had a 1-shot vig as well, but now that gkreig's been revealed to have significantly more power, does such a weak PR seem so plausible when there are already so many VTs and Silver's weak-but-constant PR? IRL, I've seen ultra-weak PRs when we've wanted a game where nobody (except usually one person) was a VT, but we're clearly not in a scenario like that now.

He cites his D3 read on me (#816) as sufficient to explain his D4 read (#919), saying that everything still holds. However, Mail-mi's re-read on me cites things (like my unvote on diedre after RR said he wasn't confident that he's scum) that I'd already explained my entirely logical reasoning for. Go back and read what I said, and you'll see it makes total sense from an information-less VT point of view. Of the other things he thinks are scummy, two boil down to me being self-conscious about the way I open posts and set context, and one is just my lack of engagement in D1, when I was still quite engaged in gkrieg's game before I died over there. I still argue that my self-preservation thing is a newbie issue because it's how I'm used to playing IRL. Smiley faces as a scum read is something Silver came up with in my first game, and it's ridiculous (and I was demonstrably town there!). Everything else in his whole D3 case on me is actually just a null or slight town read, by his own admission!
Congratulations! Your SpaceAnemone evolved into UniverseAnemone!
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: September 13, 2016, 11:49:25 am »

Here's the longer version of my take on Mail-mi's motivations and inconsistencies for much of the game.

Code: [Select]
Early game: jumps around a bit with reasonable RVS explanations, then starts the teamlyle mislynch.

"Thanks for making me explain, it just made me a lot more sure of this vote." (#126) This is a very "look at this and follow me" kind of statement.

The "new Mail-mi" thing in #175 could also be explained by being more engaged earlier on through being scum.

The "what he said" thing with Silver (#180) -- posting without content, and echoing a town person.

#205-206 Calamitas queries whether mail-mi has already voted teamlyle -- e.g. Calamitas is keeping a close eye on where his scumbuddy and the mislynch are going.

#225-226 Mail-mi and Calamitas are the first two to express shock over the mislynch, moments after the vote count, so they were clearly watching the wagon very closely.

#250: "That depends on if the mafia knew about the traitor, I'd guess." A set piece explanation? Especially given that it's Calamitas he's responding to...

#255: Very fast onto the chairs mislynch wagon without any new argument: "seems good. vote: chairs Wagons!"

#266: This is a really tenuous grab at pointing out a scumslip! Chairs said Seprix's partners didn't know he existed, and Mail-mi jumped on it, whereas surely there's an implicit "probably didn't know" for most of us when reading that, yes?

#318: gkrieg didn't like that mail-mi was sheeping the chairs case. All mail-mi responds is that he thought it was a good case.. no other argument necessary, and again he's only echoing people he already knows to be town.

#319: But then he immediately jumps to a "pressure vote" on diedre anyway.

#321: Post from Calamitas that points out that mail-mi's behaviour might be scummy or towny, but leans "mildly scummy" in a very polite nonconfrontational way. The fact he says that mail-mi being townie is "absolutely realisic" looks bad in light of Calamitas's flip result.

#329, #332, #334: this could be a premeditated exchange about me being "scummy"/abstent. Mail-mi and Calamitas are still being super-nice to each other -- this is the only instance of "thx" in the whole game.

#364: Silver's suspicion on mail-mi for being quick to sheep gkreig's "basic" reads. It seems true that scum should follow any expereinced player with a good argument on a town player, and Mail-mi's doing exactly that with gkreig's vote on Chairs.

#381 "I am going to want an explanation for that" -- seems an odd way of sounding suspicious at Silver being weird about a diedre lynch.

#398: Jumps onto me for my selfconscious segue into a post where I actually vote. This is another example of him being really opportunistic with his voting switches.

#415: Reads as scummy something gkrieg reads as townie in #416 -- more opportunistic blame-casting. (in relation to diedre's "I meant it!" post at #412).

#420: Silver goes back to voting Mail-mi for opportunism.

#428: Silver points out possible scumslip by Mail-mi, who counters it as lazy typing at #449. It may well be a real slip. Mail-mi doesn't seem to recall that he has made more or less the same accusation to Chairs about his alledged slip back around #266.

#453: Refuses to get drawn into a speculation about what scum roles could have killed Seprix. Maybe because he doesn't want scum speculation, and/or would find it hard because he actually knows exactly what's going on with the scum team?

#459: Goes way back to re-quoting my post at #395 to throw extra suspicion at me. Absolutely does not engage with all the reasonable thought-process stuff I posted in the meantime to explain exactly where I was coming from and why (e.g post #456). He's deliberately drawing expereinced town's attention away from my arguments.

#478: This is the second time he's posted about his other game as an excuse for not being more engaged.. which is also perfect cover.

#526: Asking Silver about his shade on Calamitas, and pointing out a "pretty null" read on him in the process. Worried for his partner?

#565: Votes for me (after switching momentarily to iguana) and says "I guess I could be convinced on Calamitas, though I'd prefer SA or chairs, maybe diedre." -- which puts his scumbuddy in the perfect noncommittal location, pretty much favouring all the other non-ICs over him.

#579: "That's pretty convincing. Will vote for Calamitas if SA doesn't happen." Compare this to the way he opportunistically jumped on every mislynch going earlier in the game.

#623: "If he was scum, he would know that not mafia only has one night kill." This one I really don't like, not least because it made no grammatical sense. I think he's saying that I would know that mafia only has one night kill (just with a misplaced "not" in the middle), but because he misgendered me yet again, I thought there was a chance he might really be talking about someone else (Chairs?) and I might just be confused. This whole exchange was also late at night for me (almost midnight) in the middle of a 48-hour ultra-busy period for my company, so I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, and I asked him to re-word it rather than immediately assuming the worst. Also "Though it also looks like he knows there's only two scum, when we don't know that for sure..." -- he's got this bizarre objection to me making a numbers assumption in any reasoning, even though I got it from someone far more experienced than me (it was either gkrieg or iguana, I think; can't remember now), and in the particular case I was quoting, it was a particular reaction to iguana suggesting a particular scum pairing... so me assuming that same pairing in commenting on that pairing was the only logical thing to do. The fact he was trying to pick at it seemed like a really unfounded attack.

#628-#630: He reacts totally really agressively to what I thought was a reasonable question about what his non-grammatical sentence was trying to say. I still don't think he's noticed he wasn't talking sense by #630 when he still also doesn't seem to have read my comment about assuming two scums. He's willfully reading for what he wants to see and pick holes in, rather than what people like me are actually writing!

#635: Still puts Calamitas on his lynch list (since Silver is making a case), but right at the end, so that there's no real danger of having to go down that far.

#641: "Oh. That clears things up a little bit." Too late for me because his outright attacks about me still stand there, but then he already knew it was all completely unfounded.

#647: Asks why Silver and I find him opportunistic!! Also: "today my scum reads are currently you, chairs, and Calamitas to an extent." -- still putting Calamitas there, but only at the very end.

#706: "Willing" to take Calamitas off the table after Iguana's read? Convenient!

#747: Really shady-looking claim following on from Iguana's tracker result on Calamitas, but of course he had to pick Calamitas, becuase he knows Calamitas didn't perform the NK, so Calamitas onto anyone would be a totally safe redirect to claim.

#750: He didn't seem very sad about his PR being used up in a worthless way. "I was basically thinking, okay, I can choose either SA or Calamitas, my top two reads, and have them target the other. I was going back and forth a bit, but eventually settled on Calamitas. Turns out either I guessed wrong or my reads are off." Are one-shot redirectors even that common, and if so, are they used in situations like this, or saved till the PR-holder really knows what's going on well enough to make it count.

#752: "I didn't get it either really, since I've never actually seen a town redirector. I'm actually inclined to believe everyone. Iguana and you are obvious, and Calamitas seems genuine." Haha, Calamitas seems genuine. I know what I was thinking (that super-weak claimed town roles meant that Calamitas was a backup), but what were experienced players thinking? This is mosty just a question for gkrieg, obviously.

#761: "I chose wrong, out of a ~50/50 chance." This is obviously untrue, because if he'd been town, he couldn't be at all sure that his top two scum reads actually included one, much less two, scum, and it's only 50/50 at all if both people he picks are scum. Of course, he already knew that exactly 1/2 was scum, and also that that scum wasn't the one who was targetting anyone at all that night.

#763: "Calamitas maaaaayy be scum" -- this is like the nth time he's been vague about Calamitas maybe being scum, but how many times has he voted calamitas, taken anything he's said wrongly, asked him anything in a hostile manner, or asked him to repeat things he's posted -- these are all behaviours he's shown to me in trying to get me to look scummy.

#792: Summary of my pairwise reads, and I put Mail-mi-Calamitas as my second-most-likely pairing after Mail-mi-diedre. Note that almost all their interactions are cordial, and they seem to be on the same page throught, which is in stark contrast to how Mail-mi has acted towards other people, presumably because he's got to villainise us in his head in order to build cases against people he knows are really town, while still trying to sound townie.

#816 Mail-mi's re-read on me cites things (like my unvote on diedre after RR said he wasn't confident that he's scum) that I'd already explained perfectly reasonably. Of the other things he thinks are scummy, two boil down to me being self-conscious about the way I open posts and set context, which I can work on as I become less of a newbie. I still argue that my self-preservation thing is a newbie issue because it's how I'm used to playing IRL. Smiley faces as a scum read is someting Silver came up with in my first game, and it's ridiculous. Everything else in his whole D3 case on me is actually just a null or slight town read.

#863: "Rr seems different than in Olympics, and I was his partner. I really think it's space." Conveniently forgetting about Calamitas!

#881: "Unfortunately, my redirect was only 1-shot." Okay, so are we happy believing in this ultra-weak town role, even after the reveal that Gkreig's role is stronger than we'd originally thought?

#888: On gkreig's no-lynch plan: "It's not a good idea, I don't think, because in what scenario does scum not just kill you?" -- try reading this as coming from a worried scum who wants to make sure he doesn't waste a potential NK on the offchance gkrieg also has a protective component in his role!

#896: Here's another example of him trying to make me look scummy by picking at trivial things I'd already exlained. In fact, he made me go back to this again in #988 and #903 to re-quote my already-perfectly-good explanations. He may just have been being inadvertantly awful and careless, but if I stop trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, there's defintiely the potential for a more deliberate reading.

#919: Says that his D3 reads on me still apply. Those are ones I thoroughly argued against already, and half of those reads were town/null anyway.
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #930 on: September 13, 2016, 11:58:31 am »

Ok one last thing for you SA, do the flavor names for Iguanaiguana and EFHW make sense?

What would a vigilante flavor name be?

And could there be a redirector that sticks out to you from the series?

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: September 13, 2016, 12:04:31 pm »

Oh man this is literally killing me.  I kind of want to no lynch so I don't have to make the decision.

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: September 13, 2016, 12:31:25 pm »

Ok one last thing for you SA, do the flavor names for Iguanaiguana and EFHW make sense?

What would a vigilante flavor name be?

And could there be a redirector that sticks out to you from the series?

Iguana was Karl Agathon, aka Helo.. that makes total sense as a macho good guy.

EFHW is Galen Tyrol.. less sense there as an innocent child, I guess, because he turns out to be a special "final five" Cylon, but he doesn't discover that till very late in the show. I was betting all along, based on the BSG boardgame mechanic, that there would be a sleeper who started out VT, so maybe that could be it. However, Haddock didn't know how the boardgame worked till I finally introduced him to it a week and a half ago, so we can't assume he'd have used any of the same mechanics. Incidentally, he plays a really good scum game in person there too :-P Also, we had Saul Tigh as another VT, and he was also a final five Cylon, so I guess Haddock's just not taking flavour from that late in the series.

For a vigilante, the obvious one I'd go for is Cally Tyrol, who shot a sleeper agent cylon who'd previously been in a long-term relationship with Galen (though she's a bit of an annoying character in other respects, and doesn't end up well). However, I think Haddock would pick someone like Starbuck (Kara Thrace) as the other powerful town PR, because she's kick-ass and awesome. She also hunts cylons as a pilot, so it fits well enough.

I'm less sure on a redirector. What sort of flavour do they usually get? I mean, I think it's sometimes called a "bus driver", in which case a pilot name would fit. I would have suggested Laura Roslin as a political person, or Lee Adama as a pilot with later political aspirations, but they've both already been taken as VT names. Maybe Gaita, Dee, or Bill Adama? The first two are bridge personnel on Galactica, and the latter is the Admiral.

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: September 13, 2016, 12:40:48 pm »

Oh man this is literally killing me.  I kind of want to no lynch so I don't have to make the decision.

Not so, I'm afraid! The decision is still on you, because "no lynch" means Mail-mi takes you out in the night, and has a very easy job of persuading diedre onto voting me out in the last day, at which point town loses.

Diedre seems barely engaged enough to be following my (long; sorry!) arguments, so I'm not hopeful about changing his mind.

I did notice something on my re-read to make me more suspicious of him again, though: at #753, he asks what "VT" is -- as someone who then claims that's his role, he really should already know the answer to that one. He asks so many obvious questions, though.. or just things I know he can get from the mod, because Haddock's answered plenty of newbie questions from me in a very helpful way (mostly during my previous game or earlier, I should point out; we're deliberately not talking about this one, so as not to risk an unfair advantage through reading him).

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: September 13, 2016, 12:45:40 pm »

Not so, I'm afraid! The decision is still on you, because "no lynch" means Mail-mi takes you out in the night, and has a very easy job of persuading diedre onto voting me out in the last day, at which point town loses.

Diedre seems barely engaged enough to be following my (long; sorry!) arguments, so I'm not hopeful about changing his mind.

I did notice something on my re-read to make me more suspicious of him again, though: at #753, he asks what "VT" is -- as someone who then claims that's his role, he really should already know the answer to that one. He asks so many obvious questions, though.. or just things I know he can get from the mod, because Haddock's answered plenty of newbie questions from me in a very helpful way (mostly during my previous game or earlier, I should point out; we're deliberately not talking about this one, so as not to risk an unfair advantage through reading him).

Well he claims that he is a VT after he figures out what it is.  To be fair, in this game they are vanilla colonists, so the acronym doesn't really fit.

I mean on one hand mail-mi has been scummier, and I don't really like his claim (even though I just don't think it really adds anything to the game).  But the way that Calamitas handled the wagon on you yesterday was just super mega scummy.

I'm sorry if you are town SA, I just think that I can't get past the D3 wagon on you.

vote: SA

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: September 13, 2016, 12:45:57 pm »

man I hope that wasn't wrong.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: September 13, 2016, 12:48:08 pm »

Well played by scum whoever you were.  I mainly just wanted this to be over, so the stress would be out of my life.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: September 13, 2016, 12:49:08 pm »

I'm dying inside

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: September 13, 2016, 12:49:34 pm »

Oh Haddock!  Come put me out of my misery please! 

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: September 13, 2016, 12:53:59 pm »

HAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

Haddock

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Haddock
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
Re: M84: Battlestar Galactica Mafia (N0)
« Reply #940 on: September 13, 2016, 12:57:59 pm »

Final Day 4 Vote Count

All this has happened before, and will happen again.

SpaceAnemone (3): mail-mi, diedre, gkrieg
diedre (1): SA

SpaceAnemone has been lynched!  With 4 alive, it took 3 to lynch.
The best reason to lynch Haddock is the meltdown we get to witness on the wagon runup. I mean, we should totally wagon him every day just for the lulz.

M Town Wins-Losses (6-2, 75%): 71, 72, 76, 81, 83, 87 - 79, 82.  M Scum Wins-Losses (2-1, 67%): 80, 101 - 70.
RMM Town Wins-Losses (3-1, 75%): 42, 47, 49 - 31.  RMM Scum Wins-Losses (3-3, 50%): 33, 37, 43 - 29, 32, 35.
Modded: M75, M84, RMM38.     Mislynched (M-RMM): None - 42.     Correctly lynched (M-RMM): 101 - 33, 33, 35.       MVPs: RMM37, M87

Haddock

• Minion
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
Re: M84: Battlestar Galactica Mafia (D1)
« Reply #941 on: September 13, 2016, 01:19:54 pm »

Day 4 End

7 days had passed since the group of exploration ships had left Galactica waiting outside the enormous sphere of glittering emerald gas. 

Admiral William Adama, unwilling to accept the loss of his son and close friends, had kept Galactica in place long past the scheduled deadline, pushing the very limits of safety in the desperate belief that they would receive a signal from the scout ships soon.  Unable to jump blindly into the system, Bill had planned to triangulate safe jump coordinates from the Raptors once they were through the cloud.

But too much time had passed.  With Cylon raids becoming more and more frequent and Galactica barely holding on, it was only so long before word got back to the Cylon basestars who would come to tear Galactica apart once and for all.

With a heavy heart, Adama finally rose from the desk in his quarters, his mind made up.  He strode slowly into the CIC, his rugged features bleak.  Reaching the central console, he raised the tannoy.

"Crew of Galactica, Colony fleet, this is Galactica Actual.  We can wait no longer.  It is with great sadness that I must officially declare our exploratory vessels lost in action.  We will hold memorial services for each and every one of our lost friends in the coming days, once we're clear of this godforsaken place.  May the souls of our comrades find Earth at last."

He turned to the depleted bridge crew.

"Set jump coordinates at random and transfer them to the rest of the fleet, encrypted channels.  Prepare to jump."

From the outside, the fleet hovered as silently as ever, unchanged.  Until suddenly, with a flash, the massive vessels jumped away, leaving the glowing green ball exactly as they had found it.  It remained, sinister, forever a monument to the deaths of the unfortunate colonist explorers, never to give up the secrets of the murders that had occurred within.

SpaceAnemone has been lynched.  They were Anastasia Dualla, the Vanilla Colonist.

diedre91 has been endgamed.  They were Sam Anders, the Vanilla Colonist.
gkrieg13 has been endgamed.  They were Kara Thrace, the Non-Consecutive-Night Vigilante.

mail-mi alone survives.  They were Head Six, the Cylon Goon.

Game Over!

The Cylon team of Calamitas, mail-mi and (Traitor) Seprix wins!
The best reason to lynch Haddock is the meltdown we get to witness on the wagon runup. I mean, we should totally wagon him every day just for the lulz.

M Town Wins-Losses (6-2, 75%): 71, 72, 76, 81, 83, 87 - 79, 82.  M Scum Wins-Losses (2-1, 67%): 80, 101 - 70.
RMM Town Wins-Losses (3-1, 75%): 42, 47, 49 - 31.  RMM Scum Wins-Losses (3-3, 50%): 33, 37, 43 - 29, 32, 35.
Modded: M75, M84, RMM38.     Mislynched (M-RMM): None - 42.     Correctly lynched (M-RMM): 101 - 33, 33, 35.       MVPs: RMM37, M87

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: September 13, 2016, 01:20:24 pm »

Darn.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: September 13, 2016, 01:22:12 pm »

bah. I don't like losing.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: September 13, 2016, 01:22:52 pm »

Sorry about that.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #945 on: September 13, 2016, 01:23:10 pm »

Darn.

well you played a pretty good game regardless

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: September 13, 2016, 01:23:38 pm »

Yay! Good game everyone.

Hey SA, I really am sorry about the pronoun mix ups. I really didn't mean any offense by any of it. No hard feelings?
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Haddock

• Minion
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: September 13, 2016, 01:24:17 pm »

Mod QT:
https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/AKyaFt3sAu9d

Cylon QT:
https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/ZPBYYqRjJ6r

Speccy QT:
https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/CdpaZNFGm856a

I'm going to share all of the QTs of people who had orders to give, for transparency reasons.  Everyone else is free to share their QTs or not as they see fit.

EFHW (On-Request IC): https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/DWRZqfte6HR
silver (Delayed Doc): https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/5TJexsUE9Hk
iguana (Macho Tracker): https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/3rNqKN5F7mP
gkrieg (Non-Cons. Vig): https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/4KUSh6CmMuW

Seprix (2-Shot doublevoting Traitor): https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/rz4S3pqtW66

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: September 13, 2016, 01:24:55 pm »

Sorry about that.

hey, you killed two third of the scumteam. Pretty sure it's not your fault  :P

iguanaiguana

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: iguana iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: September 13, 2016, 01:27:28 pm »

I certainly didn't help! My night results incriminated town and cleared scum!
Point iguana. Not that points really matter with a result, but still.
Igu is town or trying the hardest he ever has as scum.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40  All

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 20 queries.