Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Thematic Kingdom Design Contest  (Read 2494 times)

McGarnacle

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: McGarnacle
  • So, ya like doughnuts, eh?
  • Respect: +641
    • View Profile
Thematic Kingdom Design Contest
« on: May 27, 2016, 01:03:58 pm »

Inspired by Ackmodual, I've decided to create a Thematic Kingdom Design Contest. Please submit a kingdom and a name for the kingdom by June 27 by posting it here, at which point we will vote for the best. The prize will be +50 respect (lame, I know).

Once the voting will begin, the kingdoms will be evaluated not only on theme, but also on playability, though theme will be the most important. Users will be able to vote after (hopefully) playing all the kingdoms and then deciding which one they like the most.
This is exactly the kind of deep analysis I come to f.ds for. 

Forum Mafia Record
Town 1/2 50%
Scum 0/0

Accatitippi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Accatitippi
  • Silver is underraided
  • Respect: +1795
    • View Profile
Re: Thematic Kingdom Design Contest
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2016, 01:05:16 pm »
+2

Inspired by Ackmodual, I've decided to create a Thematic Kingdom Design Contest. Please submit a kingdom and a name for the kingdom by June 27 by posting it here, at which point we will vote for the best. The prize will be +50 respect (lame, I know).

Once the voting will begin, the kingdoms will be evaluated not only on theme, but also on playability, though theme will be the most important. Users will be able to vote after (hopefully) playing all the kingdoms and then deciding which one they like the most.

I think you posted this in the wrong place  ;)

McGarnacle

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: McGarnacle
  • So, ya like doughnuts, eh?
  • Respect: +641
    • View Profile
Re: Thematic Kingdom Design Contest
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2016, 01:22:29 pm »

I think you posted this in the wrong place  ;)

Oh, I just noticed  :-[. I'll just re-post it in the right place.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 01:24:08 pm by McGarnacle »
This is exactly the kind of deep analysis I come to f.ds for. 

Forum Mafia Record
Town 1/2 50%
Scum 0/0
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.087 seconds with 20 queries.