Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Adventures Question  (Read 1655 times)

SmithySmithy

• Pearl Diver
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
Adventures Question
« on: May 26, 2016, 08:55:31 pm »
+1

Hey guys, I've already bought the complete set from Goko? Now Making Fun wants me to purchase Adventures for $15? That's ridiculous. We don't get further updates?

werothegreat

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: werothegreat
  • Let me tell you a secret...
  • Respect: +9630
    • View Profile
Re: Adventures Question
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 09:03:02 pm »
+1

"Complete your collection" basically means "buy all the rest of the stuff available that you don't yet have".  I'm assuming when you took that offer, Adventures wasn't available.  There's no deal associated with it, it's not any cheaper than buying all the sets separately - it just packages it all into one handy mouse click.
Contrary to popular belief, I do not run the wiki all on my own.  There are plenty of other people who are actively editing.  Go bother them!

Check out this fantasy epic adventure novel I wrote, the Broken Globe!  http://www.amazon.com/Broken-Globe-Tyr-Chronicles-Book-ebook/dp/B00LR1SZAS/

Beyond Awesome

• Global Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: Beyond Awesome
  • Respect: +2466
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2016, 12:40:54 am »
+3

Don't forget this is only good until the end of the year. Next year ShuffleIt gets the license which will be subscription based. You will get one year of free service though if you purchased all the previous expansions.

JW

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: JW
  • Respect: +1793
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2016, 12:59:49 am »

Don't forget this is only good until the end of the year. Next year ShuffleIt gets the license which will be subscription based. You will get one year of free service though if you purchased all the previous expansions.

And if you purchased some expansions but not all of them, Donald has said that you'll be able to get the difference by paying a pro-rated amount for that first year. That means that everyone will be paying a small pro-rated amount if they want Empires, even if they purchased Adventures (and every other set).
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 20 queries.