Also, of course I don't live in Slough. I live somewhere immeasurably worse
Basingstoke. Got it.
If this is gonna be a proper thing, maybe I'd be tempted to see if I can find time, too. Count me in!
Hey, I guess it's a proper thing if we say it is.
So what I plan to do is:
1) Obtain a copy of Empires. From the news this morning, it sounds like that's been pushed back a little. Nay bother.
2) PM you guys (ced, Joseph, Haddock) to try and find a mutually acceptable date.
3) Once agreed, advertise the date on f.ds to see if there are any further interested parties.
4) Confirm the exact venue a few days ahead of time. It will be Reading, but options such as my place, my mate's place, our FLGS and one of my Uni holdings would be options dependent on numbers.
5) Mercilessly crush you all with a host of new cards.