Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: 3P tournament. Cincinnati, OH, Sat. Jul. 9, 2016, 1PM. Now with Empires!  (Read 1824 times)

AHoppy

• Jester
  • Respect: +529
    • View Profile
+1

The next Cincinnati tournament now has a date, and the winner can qualify for the World National tournament a GenCon this year too! This will be the first Cincinnati tournament that will have Empires, too.

Join us on Saturday, July 9, 2016 at Game Swap in Mason, OH for an RGG-sanctioned Dominion tournament. This Swiss tournament will consist of mostly 3-player games from all expansions of Dominion. The tournament will start at 1PM, every player is guaranteed at least 4 games in the tournament, with the last match concluding by 9PM.

1065 Reading Rd. / Mason, OH 45040

People who enter the tournament will be given a Dominion Promo card. The winner of the tournament will be pre-qualified for the Dominion World National Tournament at GenCon in 2016. This is probably the last chance to pre-qualify for the GenCon tournament this year.

The entry fee will be $5. For each entry into the tournament, $4 will be put into the prize pool. All prizes will be given in store credit. The top three or four players will be given portions of the prize pool (depending on how many people enter the tournament).

If you're planning to attend, contact the tournament moderator Adam Horton at adam@adamhorton.com -- this is not required but can guarantee you a spot in the tournament and it will assist with planning. Feel free to send any questions there as well. I'm (AHoppy) happy to answer any questions you might have here since I've been to 3 of these things. Anything I can't answer I can pass on to Adam.

If you want to hang out afterwards, there will be the normal game night for the local boardgaming group (Cincinnati Area Boardgamers). And even if you don't think you're great at Dominion, come out anyways because those of us out before the elimination rounds will play other games too (or more empires since it'll be new and I doubt I'll have played much of it...) trust me, it's a good time

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
  • Respect: +1346
    • View Profile

Hopefully I can make it out to this one.
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.

AHoppy

• Jester
  • Respect: +529
    • View Profile

Yeah me too. Haven't checked my calendar yet...

SirSlugma

• Thief
  • Respect: +101
    • View Profile

Hmm, this definitely seems possible.  I'll have to see what my school schedule ends up looking like...

John Daker

• Pawn
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
+1

I'm in! Haven't been to a tournament before but huge fan of the game!

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
  • Respect: +1346
    • View Profile

I can't go. Sorry guys.
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 20 queries.