Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Inheritance and Crossroads  (Read 1989 times)

ehunt

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: ehunt
  • Respect: +1855
    • View Profile
Inheritance and Crossroads
« on: May 16, 2016, 05:41:32 pm »

The first time in a turn that you play an inherited Estate as Crossroads on MF, you don't get +3 actions. This seems correct to me based on a strict reading of the cards, but conflicts the reported behavior of MF towards Hunting Party, so I wanted to check.

dane-m

• Moneylender
  • Shuffle iT Username: dane-m
  • Respect: +196
    • View Profile
Re: Inheritance and Crossroads
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2016, 05:53:44 pm »
+9

The first time in a turn that you play an inherited Estate as Crossroads on MF, you don't get +3 actions. This seems correct to me
And is indeed correct.  It's covered in the Wiki (http://wiki.dominionstrategy.com/index.php/Inheritance).

EDIT: Aargh!  I've now posted enough times to become a Scout.  I suppose that means that I am now officially useless.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 05:55:32 pm by dane-m »

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
  • Respect: +12846
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2016, 06:00:08 pm »
+2

The first time in a turn that you play an inherited Estate as Crossroads on MF, you don't get +3 actions. This seems correct to me
And is indeed correct.  It's covered in the Wiki (http://wiki.dominionstrategy.com/index.php/Inheritance).

EDIT: Aargh!  I've now posted enough times to become a Scout.  I suppose that means that I am now officially useless.

Don't worry, you only have to post like 1000 more posts and you'll become a Saboteur like ehunt. 7000 to become an Adventurer like me.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +9187
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2016, 06:22:14 pm »

The first time in a turn that you play an inherited Estate as Crossroads on MF, you don't get +3 actions. This seems correct to me based on a strict reading of the cards, but conflicts the reported behavior of MF towards Hunting Party, so I wanted to check.

Does MF count Estates and the inherited card as duplicates for Hunting Party?  If so, that's a bug.

JW

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: JW
  • Respect: +1781
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2016, 06:28:15 pm »
+2

Does MF count Estates and the inherited card as duplicates for Hunting Party?  If so, that's a bug.

MF used to do this incorrectly, but they fixed it: http://forum.makingfun.com/showthread.php?10270-Release-Notes-v-2-1-2&p=55517&viewfull=1#post55517

Inheritance + Menagerie/Hunting Party
No longer considers an inherited Estate and what it's inheriting as duplicates, for purposes of Menagerie and Hunting Party (2447)

vsiewnar

• Conspirator
  • Respect: +296
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2016, 10:14:09 pm »
+1

Since it came up...

Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 20 queries.