Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: There is a bug with Prince on Making Fun  (Read 1963 times)

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
  • Respect: +12868
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
There is a bug with Prince on Making Fun
« on: May 04, 2016, 08:08:19 am »
+6

Quote from: Awaclus (from forum.makingfun)
In this game, I Princed a Scavenger. Instead of staying set aside like it should have, the Scavenger kept appearing in the hands that I drew at the end of my turn, but it still got played at the beginning of my turn as though it had been set aside. As a result, my hand size was essentially 1 lower than it should have been for the rest of the game, since Scavenger was in my hand instead of another card that I should have drawn.

http://gokosalvager.com/static/logprettifier.html?https://dominion-game-logs.s3.amazonaws.com/game_logs/20160504/log.0.1462362973668.txt

I don't know if it's something that happens only with Prince and Scavenger, something that happens only with your second Princed card, or something that might or might not happen at random with just Prince.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

math

• Explorer
  • Shuffle iT Username: math
  • Respect: +191
    • View Profile
Re: There is a bug with Prince on Making Fun
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2016, 12:08:46 am »
+1

I've played Prince on Scavenger before with no problems, but that was the only card I had Princed at the time.

Lotoreo

• Baron
  • Respect: +64
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2016, 10:27:07 am »
+2

Happend to me, when i had courtyard and salvager princed. The courtyard was the card that stayed on my hand.

Philothea

• Herbalist
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2016, 02:27:05 pm »
+2

Today my opponent Princed a Feast. The game played the Feast each turn, taking it out of the trash, playing it and returning it to the trash during clean-up. Eventually they Princed two Feasts that both behaved this way.

Yesterday I Princed a card that kept disappearing when it was set aside between turns. In that case it did not affect game play like today's Feast fun.

DG

• Governor
  • Respect: +2624
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2016, 02:41:17 pm »
+1

If you have a royal carriage on the tavern mat and have set aside multiple cards with princes, you only get the chance to call the royal carriage once all the set aside cards are played, so it's only possible to call it for the last one. I'm guessing that's not the problem you were talking about?

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
  • Respect: +12868
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2016, 02:43:53 pm »

If you have a royal carriage on the tavern mat and have set aside multiple cards with princes, you only get the chance to call the royal carriage once all the set aside cards are played, so it's only possible to call it for the last one. I'm guessing that's not the problem you were talking about?

Yeah, not the same problem.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 20 queries.