Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: More Adventures questions  (Read 999 times)

vsiewnar

• Conspirator
  • Respect: +296
    • View Profile
More Adventures questions
« on: May 01, 2016, 04:20:24 pm »
+1

A few questions came up today on this kingdom: Herbalist, Page, Lighthouse, Smugglers, Herald, Spy, Golem, Inn, Tactician, Possession.

1. If I play Possession, then buy Mission, do I get the Possession turn first, the Mission turn first or is it my choice?

2. When do you get the Actions benefit from Champion? Is it as soon as it's played?

3. If my opponent's last turn was a Mission turn, gained nothing on the Mission turn and I then played Smugglers on my turn, do I gain nothing? (Fairly certain the answer to this one is to gain nothing but double-checking regardless)

4. When possessed, if my opponent tells me to exchange a Page for a Treasure Hunter, does the Treasure Hunter still remain in my deck?

5. Is it possible to return a Page if the Treasure Hunter pile is empty?

Thanks in advance for your help!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 04:25:38 pm by vsiewnar »

werothegreat

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: werothegreat
  • Let me tell you a secret...
  • Respect: +9625
    • View Profile
Re: More Adventures questions
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2016, 04:29:49 pm »
+5

1. If I play Possession, then buy Mission, do I get the Possession turn first, the Mission turn first or is it my choice?

Extra turns happen in turn order, starting with you.  Your extra turn happens before anyone else's, so the Mission turn happens first.

2. When do you get the Actions benefit from Champion? Is it as soon as it's played?

Yes.

3. If my opponent's last turn was a Mission turn, gained nothing on the Mission turn and I then played Smugglers on my turn, do I gain nothing? (Fairly certain the answer to this one is to gain nothing but double-checking regardless)

Correct.

4. When possessed, if my opponent tells me to exchange a Page for a Treasure Hunter, does the Treasure Hunter still remain in my deck?

Exchanging is not gaining - Possession only affects gaining.  The Treasure Hunter goes into your discard pile, not the Possessor's.

5. Is it possible to return a Page if the Treasure Hunter pile is empty?

No.
Contrary to popular belief, I do not run the wiki all on my own.  There are plenty of other people who are actively editing.  Go bother them!

Check out this fantasy epic adventure novel I wrote, the Broken Globe!  http://www.amazon.com/Broken-Globe-Tyr-Chronicles-Book-ebook/dp/B00LR1SZAS/

Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 20 queries.