Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Hello F.DS  (Read 1356 times)

ObtusePunubiris

• Bishop
  • Respect: +187
    • View Profile
Hello F.DS
« on: April 15, 2016, 06:28:45 pm »
+10

Hi all,

I'm not entirely new here.  I've posted a few times and have been lurking for quite a while.  I've never introduced myself though and that's just rude, so...

I've been playing for a few years, almost exclusively IRL (I've played a grand total of 1 online game).  I was introduced to the game by a co-worker who wanted to start a weekly gaming group at work.  I didn't even play board/card games at the time, but it sounded like fun.  We played two games of Dominion at our second meeting and I was hooked.  I bought the base game on the way home from work that very night and played another game with my wife.  She also fell in love with it and we bought all of the expansions within 6 months.  Three years later I'm still playing 6-12 games a week (with my wife and others) and I'm not tired of Dominion in the least.

I think I'm a decent player, but I've never tested myself online to see where I really stand.  I do know that I still learn new things about the game regularly so I've got plenty of room to grow.

Anyway, I think this is a great online community and I look forward to being part of it.  I don't typically post a lot, but when I do, I'll try not to be stupid.  No promises though.

dedicateddan

• 2017 Dominion Online Champion
  • Shuffle iT Username: dan brooks
  • Respect: +1058
    • View Profile
Re: Hello F.DS
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2016, 07:13:51 pm »
+3

Welcome!

Be sure to check out the bracket discussions!

ObtusePunubiris

• Bishop
  • Respect: +187
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2016, 08:07:49 pm »
+3

Thanks.  Will do.  I like the curly ones best, myself.

Seprix

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +3676
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2016, 11:36:36 pm »

I think I'm a decent player, but I've never tested myself online to see where I really stand.  I do know that I still learn new things about the game regularly so I've got plenty of room to grow.

Play me now, and find out. :)
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.116 seconds with 20 queries.