Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]  All

Author Topic: Creating Dominion  (Read 207108 times)

Seprix

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +3676
    • View Profile
Re: Creating Dominion
« Reply #650 on: September 08, 2016, 10:17:58 am »

Every time I open this thread I'm hoping to learn something new about the Dominion 2017 client but instead I just re-learn that software engineers have a more enjoyable job than me and that the job generally pays better than mine.

I'm not a software engineer, and I almost certainly have a worse paying job than you. Now you can feel better!
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)

LibraryAdventurer

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: LibraryAdventurer
  • I wish my username had the links like it once did.
  • Respect: +1674
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: September 08, 2016, 08:04:17 pm »

(On topic, the new Dominion client is going to be amazing, and can assemble into Voltron if you play a 5 player game.)
Now there's a reason to try playing 5-player.

Reyk

• Young Witch
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: October 10, 2016, 04:53:47 am »
+2

It's actually happening! Philip (SCSN) and I are building the new version of Dominion Online that will go online on the first of January 2017.

This is fantastic news - congrats and I'm looking forward to this.

I haven't been logged in for two and a half years at this board and have skipped Goko/MF entirely. I just had some very occassional real life play in the meantime and even didn't buy expansions starting with "Dark Ages". I started to explore Star Realms and Legendary encounter real life in the meantime (when it comes to deck building), because it's much easier to keep track and turns are not complex in handling (I still absolutely love Alien Legendary encounter, but developed a love/hate relationship with Star Realms btw).

I'm just not a real life dominion player I guess. For me dominion was always connected to a good online implementation - handling the complex chains smoothly (which isotropic was). I was quite a regular player as "califax" on isotropic.
Events and Adventures plus Empires already renewed my interest in dominion. But reading this I expect to be addicted again ;-)

Seprix

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +3676
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: October 10, 2016, 04:23:38 pm »
+2

It's actually happening! Philip (SCSN) and I are building the new version of Dominion Online that will go online on the first of January 2017.

This is fantastic news - congrats and I'm looking forward to this.

I haven't been logged in for two and a half years at this board and have skipped Goko/MF entirely. I just had some very occassional real life play in the meantime and even didn't buy expansions starting with "Dark Ages". I started to explore Star Realms and Legendary encounter real life in the meantime (when it comes to deck building), because it's much easier to keep track and turns are not complex in handling (I still absolutely love Alien Legendary encounter, but developed a love/hate relationship with Star Realms btw).

I'm just not a real life dominion player I guess. For me dominion was always connected to a good online implementation - handling the complex chains smoothly (which isotropic was). I was quite a regular player as "califax" on isotropic.
Events and Adventures plus Empires already renewed my interest in dominion. But reading this I expect to be addicted again ;-)

Welcome back! Have you checked out the forum games yet?
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)

Reyk

• Young Witch
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: October 12, 2016, 03:10:00 am »

Welcome back! Have you checked out the forum games yet?

Thx - I will have a look.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]  All

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 21 queries.