Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Season 14 has started!  (Read 1040 times)

drsteelhammer

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: drsteelhammer
  • Respect: +1470
    • View Profile
Season 14 has started!
« on: April 06, 2016, 12:47:55 pm »
+6

Hi everyone,

welcome (back) to the fourteenth season of the Dominion League, potentially the first season that includes Dominion: Adventures online! Since the cards have been released about year ago, the mods have decided to include the new cards on its release in the League play. That means standard random from all cards is still the default way to determine the Kingdoms for your matches, but as you know, you may deviate from this procedure if both players agree to a different kind of kingdom generation (i.e. without Adventures).

Speaking of mods: As you may know, we lost two of our moderators over the course of the last few months (Adam and mpsprs). On a happier note, some of our current moderators will soon be occupied with exciting stuff outside of the Dominion League, which will (atleast temporarily) deter them from moderating . This is why we  decided to strengthen our mod team by four members, which are: Burning Skull, Deadlock, e (2.71828) and funkdoc. Please welcome them! Their help is greatly appreciated. If you have any questions or feedback, don't hesitate to write any of the new and old mods!

Have fun in your matches,

-Julian
Join the Dominion League!

There is no bad shuffle that can not be surmounted by scorn.

-Stef-

• 2012 & 2016 DS Champion
  • Respect: +4419
    • View Profile
Re: Season 14 has started!
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2016, 09:04:10 am »
+4

...some of our current moderators will soon be occupied with exciting stuff outside of the Dominion League...

I already mentioned it in the Dominion Online 2017 thread, but I'll repeat it here: I quit being a league mod. I'm really happy I started this two years ago, I've had lots of fun organizing and playing in this ongoing tournament, and am glad I can now leave it in the capable hands of a new group of people.
Join the Dominion League!
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 20 queries.