Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 63  All

Author Topic: M80: Fruit Ninja Mafia (Game Over!)  (Read 137851 times)

Haddock

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Haddock
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
Re: M80: Fruit Ninja Mafia (Day One)
« Reply #900 on: May 21, 2016, 06:33:17 am »

I think I've been asleep since the moment we started up again.  Nice to have no NK, and great to have yuma with us. Otherwise I don't know what's gone on so far. Catching up will occur shortly.
The best reason to lynch Haddock is the meltdown we get to witness on the wagon runup. I mean, we should totally wagon him every day just for the lulz.

M Town Wins-Losses (6-2, 75%): 71, 72, 76, 81, 83, 87 - 79, 82.  M Scum Wins-Losses (2-1, 67%): 80, 101 - 70.
RMM Town Wins-Losses (3-1, 75%): 42, 47, 49 - 31.  RMM Scum Wins-Losses (3-3, 50%): 33, 37, 43 - 29, 32, 35.
Modded: M75, M84, RMM38.     Mislynched (M-RMM): None - 42.     Correctly lynched (M-RMM): 101 - 33, 33, 35.       MVPs: RMM37, M87

Joseph2302

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Joseph2302
  • "Better to be lucky than good"
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: May 21, 2016, 06:36:45 am »

I'm out most of the day, but before I go:

Very Town: me, e (confirmed town fruit person), JReggie (got given fruit by scum)
Town: Yuma (since he arrived late in the night, and so couldn't have given the first piece if fruit, which appears to be the bad one), also some good posting since he joined

Anyone else I'm still deciding on.

Also no nightkill is good, but most likely caused by the placebo doctor? As JReggie ate the first fruit he got, which probably wasn't the one e gave him, and so has probably made him macho not bulletproof. Ergo, the only way to stop the kill is the placebo doctor.

So the no NK is good, but not super, since 2 will probably die tonight.

PPE: 1
Mafia Stats: (correct as of 2017)
Town: 22 games, 8 wins
Scum: 5 games, 3 wins

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: May 21, 2016, 06:40:47 am »

Haddock - calculated, unnatural, scummy
Awaclus - Awaclus at his worst, tunneling someone hardcore for a reason which he must know is bad. The last two times I thought Awaclus did something which he shouldn't do he was scum in both.
Joseph - Pseudo-Twilight play didn't give me town vibes. The self-voting thing is WIFOM. Could be both alignments. Did pretty little towny stuff
iguanaiguana - I feel like there's a good case to be made on him, but it hasn't been made yet. I should do that some time.
gkrieg - I remember nothing
yuma - ???
pingpongsam - I have no idea but let's not lynch him
2.7 - Had some bad looking jumps early on. Feels real to me. Cautious town read with respect to scum!e's skills. Further town points for caring about my stance on flailing  and reading my game ♥
Seprix - warrants a reread but I think he was towny
ADK - everything he says makes sense and the support of his wagon makes no sense. Town.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: May 21, 2016, 06:41:36 am »

let's just vote: Haddock

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: May 21, 2016, 06:43:26 am »

Very Town are me and the ICs
Town is the player who says he townmodslipped

Also no nightkill is good, but it's less good if a kill is coming. So the no NK is good, but not super, since 2 will probably die tonight.

Okay that's not a good post

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #905 on: May 21, 2016, 06:52:27 am »

Time to get serious. Vote: Joseph
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #906 on: May 21, 2016, 06:53:45 am »

Also if someone can counterclaim e, they should.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

pingpongsam

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: pingpongsam
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: May 21, 2016, 08:28:38 am »

e soft claimed early yesterday. It was when I became certain he was town and iguanda had better find some good recipes for sock stew. There will be no counterclaim today because it would be suicide for scum at this stage. No there will be confusion and doubt sown and a possible Lat game counterclaim for a potential upset.
You are the brashest scum player on f.ds.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: May 21, 2016, 08:29:29 am »

Also, I can get behind Vote: Haddock

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: May 21, 2016, 08:59:32 am »

Yeah, this is probably awaclus trying to get his partners to do a silly counterclaim plan.

vote: awaclus
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: May 21, 2016, 09:02:15 am »

Yeah, this is probably awaclus trying to get his partners to do a silly counterclaim plan.

It's a good vote but the reason doesn't makes sense imo. Why would he communicate this now and not during the night? And why would a counterclaim be a good idea for scum?

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: May 21, 2016, 09:21:19 am »

Awaclus is not into silly counter claim plans. Trust me. I modded Scout mafia. RR was full of plans, but awaclus was having none of it.
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

J Reggie

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: J Reggie
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
« Reply #912 on: May 21, 2016, 09:27:24 am »

Wow, a lot of stuff happened while I was asleep, and I even woke up earlier than usual. I need to catch up.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: iguana iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: May 21, 2016, 09:27:36 am »

If another person successively votes for me without stating a reason I will drop this game and get mod killed. This has been three in a row.

I am here as a favor to RR. If you think I am scum or want me gone from the game state a reason. Otherwise I will assume you just don't want me to be playing here and leave.

Your reason why you can't be scum sounded vaguely like a thing you might make up as scum. It was also political, I have a thing where I'm pissing people off this game and voting you seemed like a good way to continue it.

There is a chance that RR might have dropped me into this game as scum at the start of day, but I would have protested it and really... you have been a mod. Would you see yourself making that decision to sub in a mafia player at the end of night rather than at the start?

The problem is that Roadrunner could have just dropped you into mafia nightchat at night and said "Hey, Yuma is replacing Chairs now" and then at the beginning of the day told everyone "Hey everyone, Yuma is replacing Chairs!" We don't know when he actually subbed you in. You may know, and therefore be making the fallacy of assuming that the rest of us know too. That would be townie. Or you could just be lying scum. It's null. It's not a point at all.
Point iguana. Not that points really matter with a result, but still.
Igu is town or trying the hardest he ever has as scum.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: iguana iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: May 21, 2016, 09:32:40 am »

I like voting Awaclus, Gkrieg, and silver.

But I'm a mess right now, my mouth is full of socks and every time I try to type something it just comes out as a vote on myself by accident. I'm playing for the LVP right now. You can expect me to lose us the game at LyLo.
Point iguana. Not that points really matter with a result, but still.
Igu is town or trying the hardest he ever has as scum.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #915 on: May 21, 2016, 09:40:04 am »

If another person successively votes for me without stating a reason I will drop this game and get mod killed. This has been three in a row.

I am here as a favor to RR. If you think I am scum or want me gone from the game state a reason. Otherwise I will assume you just don't want me to be playing here and leave.

Your reason why you can't be scum sounded vaguely like a thing you might make up as scum. It was also political, I have a thing where I'm pissing people off this game and voting you seemed like a good way to continue it.

There is a chance that RR might have dropped me into this game as scum at the start of day, but I would have protested it and really... you have been a mod. Would you see yourself making that decision to sub in a mafia player at the end of night rather than at the start?

The problem is that Roadrunner could have just dropped you into mafia nightchat at night and said "Hey, Yuma is replacing Chairs now" and then at the beginning of the day told everyone "Hey everyone, Yuma is replacing Chairs!" We don't know when he actually subbed you in. You may know, and therefore be making the fallacy of assuming that the rest of us know too. That would be townie. Or you could just be lying scum. It's null. It's not a point at all.

Strongly agree with this. Like, it would make sense to town!yuma if it's true for him and it does seem a bit far fetched for scum!yuma to try and leverage but overall it simply is not a thing for the rest of us to consider.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: May 21, 2016, 09:44:32 am »

About chairs/yuma, yesterday there was a pretty consistent push to mislynch egorK for lurking despite some decent alternative wagons. D1 lurker lynch is generally a terrible play as is plain to see today. But chairs is and was a notorious lurker so why egorK and not chairs? That, I believe is more of a scum tell for Yuma than anything.

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: May 21, 2016, 09:59:43 am »

It's a good vote but the reason doesn't makes sense imo. Why would he communicate this now and not during the night? And why would a counterclaim be a good idea for scum?

It wouldn't buy I'm getting scum vibes from awaclus from this post and I'm trying to explain it beyond "awaclus seems scummy."
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: May 21, 2016, 10:01:33 am »

my mouth is full of socks

I read that very differently at first glance
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: May 21, 2016, 10:52:01 am »

That doesn't look like a mess to me
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
Re: M80: Fruit Ninja Mafia (Day Two)
« Reply #920 on: May 21, 2016, 10:52:41 am »

Does no one else (except yuma) see the scum narrative on adk? I rather like it

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: May 21, 2016, 10:54:39 am »

The whole timing of yuma's substituting means nothing. I think trying to portray it as townie or scummy is just silly. Regardless, yuma is town

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: May 21, 2016, 11:00:04 am »

Then you can gauge them in my absence and read them as scum, because only scum would want to alienate a town player to the point of making them leave the game. And people are free to vote for me. But give reasons.

Vote: yuma

Fuck you

Haddock

• Minion
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: May 21, 2016, 11:04:05 am »

Catching up.

Let me just say, I feel really good about our chances here, unless chairs was scum. Yuma is a really good player and we didn't have the night kill. We should be able to find these scum with no problem.
Eww.  This is the first outright scummy thing J Reggie has said.  Why the sudden change of tone, Reggie?
Wait on:
Ok it looks like everyone wants a full claim of fruits, so I'll claim everything.

I received both a raspberry and a guava last night.

I ate the raspberry. I did not eat the guava.

The thing that I think could tell us which is which is when I received them. I got them almost a day apart; the guava was first, then the raspberry. This leads me to believe that I received them in the order they were sent. I think it might be possible to find out which one is from e if he tells me when he sent his. That way I will know whether it's worth it to use the guava or not.
OK.  I think I agree with general consensus that this makes you look pretty towny - which you still were overall, anyway.

vote: yuma

vote: gkrieg
Yeah this did seem like a pretty lazy vote from gkrieg.  I don't agree that yuma's posts (that I've caught up with so far) have been scummy, and I also don't remember enough of what chairs did D1 to draw conclusions from that, so I don't know where gkrieg is coming from. 

But no, ADK, a lazy vote alone is insufficient for a vote, so perhaps you could provide other reasons?

II is just being superweird.  I need to reread him again.  I get that he's trying to be Awaclus, but that's really not a good thing.

Vote: Gkrieg

Pretty sure he's been reverse-engineering my scumreads this game.
huh?

I'm looking more favorably on e right now. Either I or e got targeted last night, and I think there's enough of a chance of e being town PR here to go backwards on my vote.
You're making as little sense here as you did at the end of D1, and it's making me wary.  There has been no counterclaim.  Until there is one, e is town.  Why this half-hearted approach?

I'm a sucker for reads posts.  Stick around, yuma.

No scumreads at all?  Joseph, I think you're town, but you need to do better than this.

Haddock - calculated, unnatural, scummy
Awaclus - Awaclus at his worst, tunneling someone hardcore for a reason which he must know is bad. The last two times I thought Awaclus did something which he shouldn't do he was scum in both.
So, your read on me.... gut?  I mean, sure, whatever.  But that's weak.

Awaclus: No.  He always tunnels people for what appear to be bad/no reasons, totally independent of alignment.  (He'd probably say he has reasons he won't say, fine, whatever.)
  Seriously, read Desperation Mafia.  Awaclus and I tunneled town!RR pretty hard.  He behaved exactly as he did here.  Admittedly I obviously felt there were more reasons there than there are here.  But still.  There's no way you can draw alignment from Awa from that.

Speaking of which.
Time to get serious. Vote: Joseph
Dude.  Give it up. 

I would think this is fairly obvious, so probably any counterclaim would have happened by now.

First thing II has said in a while that has made sense.  The sub timing is unknown and therefore not an alignment tell.  I'm not passing judgement on yuma until I have a proper look at chairs in a bit, but yuma's posts so far seem towny anyway, don't know why people are voting him.
But then

But I'm a mess right now, my mouth is full of socks and every time I try to type something it just comes out as a vote on myself by accident. I'm playing for the LVP right now. You can expect me to lose us the game at LyLo.
What the __?

PPE - yuma.  Yeah I saw that and knew you wouldn't like it.  Please don't drop out just because of him though.  I mean, come on, it's Awaclus.
The best reason to lynch Haddock is the meltdown we get to witness on the wagon runup. I mean, we should totally wagon him every day just for the lulz.

M Town Wins-Losses (6-2, 75%): 71, 72, 76, 81, 83, 87 - 79, 82.  M Scum Wins-Losses (2-1, 67%): 80, 101 - 70.
RMM Town Wins-Losses (3-1, 75%): 42, 47, 49 - 31.  RMM Scum Wins-Losses (3-3, 50%): 33, 37, 43 - 29, 32, 35.
Modded: M75, M84, RMM38.     Mislynched (M-RMM): None - 42.     Correctly lynched (M-RMM): 101 - 33, 33, 35.       MVPs: RMM37, M87

Haddock

• Minion
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: May 21, 2016, 11:15:43 am »

OK, so:

Super towny: e.  A counterclaim would have happened by now.
Pretty Towny: J Reggie, Joseph
Null-to-towny: Seprix.  Had him down as super towny, but his talk about e just makes no sense, and has me worried.
                  Also, Awaclus.   I mean, he's being a dick.  But there's nothing actually scummy (by his standards) going on.

Need to reread before decisions: gkrieg, ADK, chairs/yuma.

Mildly scummy: Iguana.  Seriously, if he's town he needs to get his act together.  But he could well just be scum trying something off-the-wall.  He'd be in a scummier category if he didn't make really sensible posts occasionally.
      Also, PPS.  I just disagree with his philosophy on mafia so strongly that it's hard for me not to see him as scummy.

Scummy:  SS.  I'm trying to shake off the inevitable OMGUS, but really I just think he might well be scum here.  I'm going to try to make a proper case on him shortly.  In the meantime, vote: ss

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 63  All

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 20 queries.