Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 63  All

Author Topic: M80: Fruit Ninja Mafia (Game Over!)  (Read 136842 times)

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
Re: M80: Fruit Ninja Mafia (Day One)
« Reply #850 on: May 20, 2016, 07:45:56 pm »

PS I really need to read the setup and the game itself. I know basically nothing at this point and am subbing in as a favor to RR. Don't expect me to automatically be my usual self.

Also I subbed in at the beginning of day2 and was not present at all during the night for what that is worth, which really should make me very townie as I think RR would have subbed me in earlier if I were scum so I could participate in night action stuff. I don't like to draw those sort of conclusions but man... When they happen I am going to take advantage of them.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: May 20, 2016, 07:53:36 pm »

Let me just say, I feel really good about our chances here, unless chairs was scum. Yuma is a really good player and we didn't have the night kill. We should be able to find these scum with no problem.

Vote: J Reggie

J Reggie

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: J Reggie
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
« Reply #852 on: May 20, 2016, 08:04:10 pm »

Let me just say, I feel really good about our chances here, unless chairs was scum. Yuma is a really good player and we didn't have the night kill. We should be able to find these scum with no problem.

Could you explain this? From what I've read, you're a much stronger town player than chairs, so if you're town that's good. I'm really excited to be in a game with you.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: May 20, 2016, 08:07:10 pm »

So... Raspberry. Bulletproof. JReggie, you did eat the fruit, right? If so, if we don't have two kills in the next night, that makes you an IC.

The Placebo power is pretty meh, if it was that. We'll know tomorrow.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: May 20, 2016, 08:13:59 pm »

Could you explain this? From what I've read, you're a much stronger town player than chairs, so if you're town that's good. I'm really excited to be in a game with you.

There is a vig power in this game right? If so you certainly want chairs over me. I certainly don't think I am necessarily stronger. We have both had highs and lows. I tend to post more than chairs and therefore more vocal but that might not even be the case here.

And while I appreciate the compliment this does have sort of a "let's sheep Yuma" feel to it that leaves me wary. It is too easy to say that and then turn against me with "he is too good to be wrong" if I end up being wrong, which... You know sometimes I am... Especially coming in blind Day2.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
« Reply #855 on: May 20, 2016, 08:20:43 pm »

vote: yuma

J Reggie

• Jester
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
« Reply #856 on: May 20, 2016, 08:23:27 pm »

So... Raspberry. Bulletproof. JReggie, you did eat the fruit, right? If so, if we don't have two kills in the next night, that makes you an IC.

The Placebo power is pretty meh, if it was that. We'll know tomorrow.

Yep, I ate the fruit. The macho thing seems so inconsequential compared to bulletproof.

E, who did you send your fruit to? Also when in the night did you send your fruit?

J Reggie

• Jester
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
« Reply #857 on: May 20, 2016, 08:34:30 pm »

There is a vig power in this game right? If so you certainly want chairs over me. I certainly don't think I am necessarily stronger. We have both had highs and lows. I tend to post more than chairs and therefore more vocal but that might not even be the case here.

And while I appreciate the compliment this does have sort of a "let's sheep Yuma" feel to it that leaves me wary. It is too easy to say that and then turn against me with "he is too good to be wrong" if I end up being wrong, which... You know sometimes I am... Especially coming in blind Day2.

Yeah I guess I wasn't thinking about games like Scout Mafia when I said that. Probably my perceptions are skewed because you're just one of my favorite forum mafia players to read. Also that's probably worth noting for this game, since I've always found you townie even when you're scum. So I'll try to be more careful of that here.

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: May 20, 2016, 08:37:24 pm »

The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: May 20, 2016, 08:56:23 pm »

Also that's probably worth noting for this game, since I've always found you townie even when you're scum. So I'll try to be more careful of that here.

Oh, don't worry. I am town here. Like I said, I think it pretty obvious given how I came into the game at the start of Day2. A mod wouldn't drop a mafia player in like that when he could have dropped them in during the night to allow night action/discussion.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: May 20, 2016, 08:57:11 pm »

vote: yuma

Is this based off something I said or a Day2 RVS vote like what I assume Joseph's was as well?

J Reggie

• Jester
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
« Reply #861 on: May 20, 2016, 08:59:11 pm »

Also that's probably worth noting for this game, since I've always found you townie even when you're scum. So I'll try to be more careful of that here.

Oh, don't worry. I am town here. Like I said, I think it pretty obvious given how I came into the game at the start of Day2. A mod wouldn't drop a mafia player in like that when he could have dropped them in during the night to allow night action/discussion.

How do we know that, other than you saying it?

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: May 20, 2016, 09:04:46 pm »

How do we know that, other than you saying it?

Well we know that he didn't put me in during the night. Otherwise he would have said as such at that time.

And otherwise it just makes sense. He asked for subs before the end of day1. I replied relatively quick after that. There was plenty of time for him to put me in during the night if there was a reason to do so (ie if I was mafia).

I mean not putting me in so I could talk use night actions if I was mafia would be a pretty significant disadvantage... Right?

iguanaiguana

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: iguana iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: May 20, 2016, 09:16:39 pm »

Vote: Yuma
Point iguana. Not that points really matter with a result, but still.
Igu is town or trying the hardest he ever has as scum.

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: May 20, 2016, 09:16:47 pm »

No Night Kill. Thank you, doctor.
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: May 20, 2016, 09:16:58 pm »

I'll be reading this thread shortly.
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: May 20, 2016, 09:27:22 pm »

Vote: Yuma

Is this based off something I said or a Day2 RVS vote like what I assume Joseph's was as well?

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: May 20, 2016, 09:28:31 pm »

I'm a fruit with a suicide wish.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: May 20, 2016, 09:28:54 pm »

If another person successively votes for me without stating a reason I will drop this game and get mod killed. This has been three in a row.

I am here as a favor to RR. If you think I am scum or want me gone from the game state a reason. Otherwise I will assume you just don't want me to be playing here and leave.

J Reggie

• Jester
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
« Reply #869 on: May 20, 2016, 09:29:33 pm »

Ok it looks like everyone wants a full claim of fruits, so I'll claim everything.

I received both a raspberry and a guava last night.

I ate the raspberry. I did not eat the guava.

The thing that I think could tell us which is which is when I received them. I got them almost a day apart; the guava was first, then the raspberry. This leads me to believe that I received them in the order they were sent. I think it might be possible to find out which one is from e if he tells me when he sent his. That way I will know whether it's worth it to use the guava or not.

J Reggie

• Jester
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
« Reply #870 on: May 20, 2016, 09:30:10 pm »

If another person successively votes for me without stating a reason I will drop this game and get mod killed. This has been three in a row.

I am here as a favor to RR. If you think I am scum or want me gone from the game state a reason. Otherwise I will assume you just don't want me to be playing here and leave.

Please don't leave, Yuma!

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: May 20, 2016, 09:30:41 pm »

unvote

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: May 20, 2016, 09:32:27 pm »

Your reason why you can't be scum sounded vaguely like a thing you might make up as scum. It was also political, I have a thing where I'm pissing people off this game and voting you seemed like a good way to continue it.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: May 20, 2016, 09:32:51 pm »

To be fair, I'd only read one of your posts when I voted you.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: May 20, 2016, 09:33:20 pm »

Vote: Gkrieg

Pretty sure he's been reverse-engineering my scumreads this game.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 63  All

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 21 queries.