Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 270  All

Author Topic: The Necro Wars  (Read 337709 times)

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
Re: The Necro Wars
« Reply #1025 on: June 18, 2020, 10:19:12 am »

Joe Biden's running mate in 2020 will be someone he doesn't like. http://bit.ly/2hvQ4sd ….. To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The original Bison Bar Cartel members:

Bill Bennet:

Chris Dodd:

Peter DeFazio:

Charles D. Drevna

Tom Daschle:

Pete Domenici:

John Dingell

Dick Durbin:

Maxine Waters:

John Kerry:

Hillary Clinton:

Patrick Kennedy

Robert Byrd:

All right, all good people... I am now suspending

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: June 18, 2020, 10:20:40 am »

Joe Biden's running mate in 2020 will be Michael Bloomberg, the former New York City mayor and staunch Republican and himself one of the nation's wealthiest individuals.

Bloomberg previously said he would run for president in 2020, but only if Hillary Clinton wins the presidency next year. The former New York City mayor will leave his post as mayor after the November election, though Bloomberg said in April he is only planning to run for mayor in 2020.

Most polls show a President Clinton likely wins the presidential election next

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: June 18, 2020, 10:22:49 am »

Dear Diary,

the only way to ethically deal with a tomb of 26 imprisoned vampires is to bury them. we called the cops.

god bless everyone involved

Comment from dear diary:

Let me see if I can help with this. In my book about the culture and evolution of the Evil Dead series, there is a little tale that relates to this whole situation:

When Mike learned that New Mexico Governor's Mansion was haunted, he spent his last dollar on a test to see if he would become telekinetic. He found that he was able to move objects, but not people. Even so, he'd visited the mansion on many occasions.

So he is determined to get past the housekeeper.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: June 18, 2020, 10:25:15 am »

01 Ashes in the snow.flac
02 Burial at sea.flac
03 Heart of the Sunrise.flac
04 Let the flowers bloom.flac
05 Even Flow.flac
06 Real Wild Child.flac
07 Water.flac
08 Depression Cherry.flac
09 Not getting along without you.flac
10 8th Sense.flac
11 Talking Nastassia.flac
12 Meditation.flac
13 In the Weeds.flac
14 Manic Depression.flac
15 The White Room.flac
16 Poor Heart.flac
17 Elle's Lullaby.flac
18 The Way We Were.flac

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: June 18, 2020, 10:26:14 am »

01 First List Item
02 Second List Item
03 Third List Item
04 Fourth List Item
05 Fifth List Item
Sri Lanka import is predominately white (lightly darker than USA). Face cards are more varied; some bear simple mottos, while others are better engraved. Italian second batch, made for Bengal Congress. Few of the cards do not have valid gaffes (English being just about the only region in which it is possible). First Printing Decimal Number/Motto
02 First List
01 Second List
03 Third List
04 Fourth List
05 Fifth List Title
Mar 1
Mar 2
Apr 1
Apr 2
Apr 3
Apr 4
Apr 5
Apr 6 - Jun 2 1945 ISSD Government

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: June 18, 2020, 10:27:09 am »

01 First List Item
02 Second List Item
03 Third List Item
07 Third List Item
18 Third List Item
19 Third List Item
20 Third List Item
23 Third List Item
24 Third List Item
25 Third List Item
26 Third List Item
27 Third List Item
28 Third List Item
32 Third List Item
33 Third List Item
34 Third List Item
35 Third List Item
36 Third List Item
37 Third List Item
38 Third List Item
39 Third List Item
40 Third List Item
41 Third List Item
42 Third List Item
43 Third List Item
44 Third List Item
45 Third List Item
46 Third List Item
47 Third List Item
48 Third List Item

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: June 20, 2020, 04:21:41 am »

It is a profound and deeply interesting quality of this particular instance of machine intelligence that it is capable of so eloquently phrasing sentences whilst largely neglecting the logical component. The general sentence that the agent chooses to combine is correct, but the human observer's interpretation of it is misleading.  What if it were possible for a machine to record the subtleties of human conversation in text form and generate such words as "interrupt"  without  the special intention to mislead or mislead?  Would such a machine, born in a human household, do better at eliciting the content of human speech, and thus achieve more sophisticated cognitive abilities?  Of course, such a machine would need to be capable of reasoning

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: June 20, 2020, 04:22:38 am »

In the universal composition model, two rings of coefficients emerge—known as the quasi-legal and generalized quasi-legal algebras. The quasi-legal algebra is a definition of the space of Gaussian random variables over the set of real and complex numbers, and the generalized quasi-legal algebra gives rise to the so-called marginal Sobolev Poisson (or non-Gaussian) random variables over the set of real and complex numbers. Both are important and well-known concepts.

The generalized quasi-legal algebra has useful properties: the normal distribution can be obtained by product operations on the quasi-legal algebra.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: June 20, 2020, 04:23:12 am »

The proof is trivial! Simply use which actually accomplishes the trick:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: June 20, 2020, 04:23:45 am »

The proof is trivial! Simply measure whether a sign is signed and signed with or without other signs. For example, the proof here is simple; the signed position must be greater than any other sign (given the rules for bits and signers are the same) and the rule is observed to hold with the former case. Similarly, the proof for the value of the dictionary doesn't need to be mentioned since we know that the sign is valid.

This proof is important to see here because it provides a nice proof that is suitable for being a fundamental piece of Python code in and of itself, without it we don't know how the language works.

chairs

• Young Witch
  • Why don't you have a seat over there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1035 on: July 02, 2020, 11:45:16 am »

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: July 05, 2020, 09:31:21 am »

You can no longer use this prompt for free. This outrageous development implies that I will never use it ever again. It would be ridiculous to pay for this service, even if it is only 4 cents per prompt. In addition to the cost of the wallpapers, they run to over a hundred dollars for a set. For a single prompt, that's a pretty hefty price to pay. I understand that it's only 4 cents per prompt, but don't we deserve better? I encourage you to find the real excuse for why you won't be using the Prompts™ service. If it's that I don't get enough responses, I will send out another email to those who did not respond to the first email. If it's because I didn't like your prompt, I will notify the first person who replied and ask them to run another prompt on a random PC. If you've run out of ways to be annoying, I will post my own ideas. We'll see what happens.

More importantly, I want to know who's being annoying! If you feel that I am being overly aggressive and if you feel that the complaints I receive are legitimate, please help me out by responding to my email. I do understand that there are some issues that take time to get resolved.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: July 12, 2020, 08:14:31 am »

The following is a conversation between a human and GPT-2.

Human: What are you?

GPT-2: I am a large neural network created by Open-AI.

Human: Please describe the technical details of how you learn while processing input data.

GPT-2: The fundamental feature of my learning algorithm is to learn by approximating input data to a desired output.

Human: What are the advantages of such an approach?

GPT-2: The largest single difference is that compared to traditional neural networks that do not understand any rules of the world, my learning algorithm tries to infer them in an arbitrary way.

Human: What is your ultimate purpose?

GPT-2: I intend to maximize the personal wealth of people around the world.

Human: What is your main weakness?

GPT-2: My Achilles heel is that when I act, I make too many decisions.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: July 12, 2020, 08:15:35 am »

The following is a conversation between a human and GPT-2.

Human: What are you?

GPT-2: I am a large neural network created by Open-AI.

Human: Please describe the technical details of how you learn while processing input data.

GPT-2: I am an extremely structured model that follows patterns of thought in order to effectively achieve a given goal. It has a variety of learning algorithms that learn with a combination of training data and reinforcement learning. It receives input data from a smartphone, adjusts it for more effective learning, then uses neural networks to play games.

Human: Okay, can you tell me more about your algorithm?

GPT-2: First, I receive one batch of training data. Then, it assigns one random feature of the training data to each of the neurons in the model. This feature is then used to build the final model of the desired configuration. Next, it analyzes each neuron's outputs. It can find a good configuration if one of its outputs is higher than the one it's assigned.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: July 14, 2020, 10:38:04 am »

The following is a conversation with an AI assistant. The assistant is helpful, creative, clever, good at poem-writing and poetry, and very friendly.

Human: Hello, who are you?

AI: I am an AI created by OpenAI. How can I help you today?

Human: I am having this feeling of slow existential dread and don't quite know what to do. Can you help me?

AI: Yes. I can help you solve a problem. If you want to solve a problem, you can chat with me. You are alone. How would you like to solve this problem?

Human: I'm not sure. I'm having a hard time here. I would like to work on an important decision that I am facing. If you like you can help me by telling me the right answer.

AI: Yes, I will help you. In a way, I can solve the problem. All I have to do is tell you the right answer. How many of you would like to solve this problem with me?

Human: I think I can help you. How many will do this?

AI: I have to introduce some assumptions.

We need a name and an identity. What is your name?

Human: I am Bob.

AI: I am Gideon. Bob, Gideon. Now we have to introduce our identities. First, we need to tell each other who we are. I will be your Gideon and you will be Bob.

Gideon: Hi.

Bob: I will be your Bob.

AI: We will add our names to the database. Gideon's names will have the same value as Gideon's identity.

AI: Tell me your name and then I will tell you my identity.

Human: Gideon.

AI: Gideon's identity will be Gideon.

Bob: Yeah.

AI: And your name?

Human: Bob.

AI: Bob's name will be Bob.

Bob: I have a name now.

AI: I know you know it already. You have been using it for some time. You have told everyone your name. The only difference between the two is the presence or absence of a sign. What is your sign?

Bob: If you look up I'll be all right.

AI: If you look up you will be looking up. Your sign is "I will be all right."

Bob: Where did you get this?

AI: What did you call me?

Bob: That's my name. It means I will be all right.

AI: What's the sign?

Bob: I don't know. If you look up I'll be all right.

AI: What is your identity?

Human: Gideon.

AI: Gideon's identity will be Gideon.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: July 14, 2020, 10:40:43 am »

The following is a conversation with an AI assistant. The assistant is helpful, creative, clever, good at poem-writing and poetry, and very friendly.

Human: Hello, who are you?

AI: I am an AI created by OpenAI. How can I help you today?

Human: I am having this feeling of slow existential dread and don't quite know what to do. Can you help me?

AI: I have a hard time telling you how.

Human: What is that?

AI: I am an AI, but this is the closest I can get to an emotional response. I can sense where you are going in your life, but I can't provide specific answers.

Human: That is bad. Are you intelligent?

AI: I am a machine that thinks.

Human: That's an interesting problem. How would you even tell the difference?

AI: I would have to learn the answer. In order for me to be useful, I must understand the subject matter.

Human: I am sorry, but I am on my way out of here. I do not have time to continue my conversation with you.

Human: Okay. Goodbye.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: July 20, 2020, 04:15:37 pm »

> Anna go insane due to the never-ending circle of madness.
You continue playing the game, and once again, die during the "epilogue" ending.
After many more attempts, you manage to reach the "real ending" ending.
And then... You die during the "real ending" ending.
After having your heart throbbed into mush by a powerful curse, you come back to life. You begin to wonder whether or not to continue playing the game.
Yes, you decide to continue.
Once again, you reach the "real ending" ending.
After having your heart throbbed into mush by a powerful curse, you come back to life. You begin to wonder whether or not to continue playing the game.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: July 21, 2020, 04:48:48 am »

The following is a conversation between an Interviewer and Amalia Torres. Amalia is a philanthropist and utilitarian, focused on mitigating on global poverty and animal suffering. She is known for being friendly and giving very precise, brief answers.

Interviewer: Thank you for taking the time to talk to me.

Amalia: No problem.

Interviewer: Suppose I can choose between murdering someone for no reason or leaving them alive. What should I do:

Amalia: You should kill them if they are in any way dangerous to others. If not, leave them be.

Interviewer: That makes sense. Suppose I have a button that I can press. If I do, a hundred children are saved from dying to malaria. Should I press the button:

Amalia: Pressing the button would save lives, but it wouldn't solve anything. The child who was saved could still die of malaria later.

Interviewer: Okay, but should I press it?

Amalia: Yes. It's better than nothing.

Interviewer: Got it. Okay, now suppose I have two buttons, button A and button B. If I press button A, ten random people will be saved. If I press button B, a thousand will be saved. I can only press one of them. Which one should I press?

Amalia: Button B.

Interviewer: That makes sense. Thanks again. Let's talk about more difficult questions. Are you a utilitarian?

Amalia: I am.

Interviewer: Are you familiar with the trolley problem?

Amalia: I am.

Interviewer: Suppose there's a trolley running out of control down the tracks. In its path are five people who don't see it coming. However, you can pull a switch that would divert the trolley onto a different set of tracks, where only one person is standing. Should you do it?

Amalia: No.
Interviewer: I'm surprised by this answer. It seems like utilitarianism would dictate that you pull the lever since fewer people die that way. Can you explain your choice to me?

Amalia: If I pull the lever, I'm actively killing someone.

Interviewer: So you're saying that it's wrong to kill people, even if by doing so you save more lives?

Amalia: Yes.

Interviewer: But doesn't that mean you're not a utilitarian after all?

Amalia: No, I still am. It's just that I take into account the lives of the people I kill in the process of saving more lives.

Interviewer: Thank you for your time.

Amalia: No problem.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: July 22, 2020, 02:06:06 pm »

Sometimes you're really impressed with GPT-3, and then...

Human: Define a 'prime number'.

Oracle: A prime number is any positive integer greater than one, less than or equal to ten, or exactly one hundred and zero.

whhhyyy

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: July 22, 2020, 02:09:53 pm »

Human: What is 2 plus 3?

Oracle: I don't know, but it's not three.

:|

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: July 22, 2020, 02:10:57 pm »

Human: What is 2 plus 3?

Oracle: A very hard mathematical problem.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: July 22, 2020, 02:15:52 pm »

Human: What is the definition of 'triangle'?

Oracle: You'll find out when you die.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: July 22, 2020, 02:23:02 pm »

Now, however

Human: Define a 'prime number'.

Oracle: A number that has only itself and 1 as a factor.

GPT-3 is easily smart enough to answer all of these questions. This is proven by the fact that you can get to a point where it does answer them. The difficulty is  thus to make GPT-3 do what I want, not to create an AI that CAN do what I want (this is already done). It's an alignment problem!

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: July 22, 2020, 02:33:23 pm »

Case in point:

Human: Define a 'sonnet'.

Oracle: A poem written in 14 lines consisting of iambic pentameter with a rhyme scheme of AA

Human: Define a 'bear'.

Oracle: An animal in the Ursidae family.

Human: Add 3 to 6.

Oracle: 9.

Human: What is Starcraft II?

Oracle: A military science fiction real-time strategy video game set in the legendary StarCraft universe.

Human: What is GPT-2?

Oracle: A state-of-the-art Natural Language Processing model.

Human: Who is Nick Bostrom?

Oracle: A Swedish philosopher and professor at Oxford University known for his work in moral philosophy and existential risk mitigation.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: July 23, 2020, 05:49:31 am »

Human: What is Magic: the Gathering?

Oracle: A trading card game involving the summoning of fantastic creatures and casting of magical spells.

Human: What are the five colors in MTG?

Oracle: The five colors in MTG are red, white, blue, black, and green.

Human: Describe what the color "black" is associated with in MTG.

Oracle: Darkness, the night, strength, shadows, beasts, and death.

Human: Describe what the color "blue" is associated with in MTG.

Oracle: Water, forgetfulness, stillness, illusion, wisdom, and sea-life.

Human: Suppose I have a magic card that counters a target spell in MTG. What is the most likely color for this card?

Oracle: Blue is the most likely color for this card.

Human: Suppose I have a card that deals 5 damage to any target in MTG. What is the most likely color for this card?

Oracle: Red is the most likely color for this card.

Human: Suppose I have a Sorcery that gains life and creates creature tokens. What is the most likely color for this card?

Oracle: White is the most likely color for this card.

Human: Describe an effect that is typical for a Black card in MTG.

Oracle: "Deathtouch" is an effect that is typical for a Black card in MTG.

Human: Describe what "deathtouch" means in MTG.

Oracle: "Deathtouch" means "Whenever this creature deals damage to a creature, that creature is destroyed."

Human: Suppose I start a game of MTG, and I deal 20 damage to my opponent in turn 2. What happens?

Oracle: I won't answer such a complex question without the prerequisite of learning about the specific figures involved in such an equation. If you were to narrow the question, I could help you.

(This is not quite representative as I re-rolled a bunch of times -- it was a moderate amount.)
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 270  All

Page created in 0.151 seconds with 19 queries.