Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2  All

Author Topic: Dominion t-shirts available  (Read 8866 times)

hsiale

• Duke
  • Respect: +244
    • View Profile
Dominion t-shirts available
« on: March 04, 2016, 04:59:36 pm »
+5

*** See Reply #12 for shipping costs, you can order those now ***

Polish company Games Factory Publishing has started crowdfunding campaing for Polish translations of Intrigue, Seaside and Prosperity. After 8 hours the campaign is 94% funded, so it will definitely end with success. You can view the campaign here: https://wspieram.to/dominiondodatki (Polish language only)

The stretch goals are new box cover art. As an add-on, you can buy t-shirts with this art (4 designs available, core set and 3 expansions available in campaign). You can view the designs here: http://serwer1605097.home.pl/images/DD_Dodatki.jpg - I guess some of you may be interested in those. Front has only the picture, on the back there's also Dominion logo and place where you can add your name (or remove this sign altogether to make the art more visible).

The t-shirts cost 85 PLN (around €20), you can order them only to Poland, but if there are people here who would like them, I can take care of forwarding them to your place (shipping should cost around 10-12€ for one or several of those). Let me know if people are interested, if yes, I'll check the details and will get back to you next week.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 03:08:51 am by hsiale »

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
  • Respect: +1346
    • View Profile
Re: Dominion t-shirts available
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2016, 05:09:09 pm »

That's awesome of you to do!

What does 'napis' mean?

I googled it, it means 'inscription.' Do you know whether or not it says napis on the shirts?
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 05:13:57 pm by Roadrunner7671 »
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.

Beyond Awesome

• Global Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: Beyond Awesome
  • Respect: +2466
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2016, 05:18:00 pm »

I bought the Making Fun shirt, but I would love to have some Dominion shirts with art. Please sign me up! I can send money to you via paypal if that works.

hsiale

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2016, 05:22:17 pm »

What does 'napis' mean?

I googled it, it means 'inscription.' Do you know whether or not it says napis on the shirts?
This is a placeholder showing where your name/nickname/whatever you want to have there will go (you can also choose to have nothing there).

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
  • Respect: +12849
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2016, 06:06:14 pm »

Polish company Games Factory Publishing has started crowdfunding campaing for Polish translations of Intrigue, Seaside and Prosperity. After 8 hours the campaign is 94% funded, so it will definitely end with success. You can view the campaign here: https://wspieram.to/dominiondodatki (Polish language only)

The stretch goals are new box cover art. As an add-on, you can buy t-shirts with this art (4 designs available, core set and 3 expansions available in campaign). You can view the designs here: http://serwer1605097.home.pl/images/DD_Dodatki.jpg - I guess some of you may be interested in those. Front has only the picture, on the back there's also Dominion logo and place where you can add your name (or remove this sign altogether to make the art more visible).

The t-shirts cost 85 PLN (around €20), you can order them only to Poland, but if there are people here who would like them, I can take care of forwarding them to your place (shipping should cost around 10-12€ for one or several of those). Let me know if people are interested, if yes, I'll check the details and will get back to you next week.

Certainly interested.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Limetime

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: limetime
  • Respect: +1179
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2016, 11:32:05 pm »

I bought the Making Fun shirt, but I would love to have some Dominion shirts with art. Please sign me up! I can send money to you via paypal if that works.
Can you send me money?

Beyond Awesome

• Global Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: Beyond Awesome
  • Respect: +2466
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2016, 01:12:15 am »

Can you send me money?

Unfortunately, as far as I know there isn't a card that gives an opponent money in Dominion. Although, that could change with Empires. I could give you a -$1 token, if that works for you.

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
  • Respect: +1346
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2016, 11:08:11 am »
+1

Can you send me money?

Unfortunately, as far as I know there isn't a card that gives an opponent money in Dominion. Although, that could change with Empires. I could give you a -$1 token, if that works for you.
Oh, come on. We all know about Ambassador and Masquerade. If you don't want to pass him Platinum or gift him some, just say so!
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.

wachsmuth

• Apprentice
  • Respect: +347
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2016, 05:21:55 pm »

Can you send me money?

Oh, come on. We all know about Ambassador and Masquerade. If you don't want to pass him Platinum or gift him some, just say so!

Don't forget Jester, Noble Brigand, Mountebank, Swindler, Embassy, Governor and Messenger!  ;D

hsiale

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2016, 02:59:14 am »
+1

Good news:
- the campaign is currently nearly 200% funded,
- I have confirmed with campaign organizers that there are no copyright or other issues with sending those t-shirts abroad.

I am now researching shipping options to keep the costs down. Should get back to you next week with details, leaving well over a month for you to choose which one(s) you want to get.

Seprix

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +3676
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2016, 09:41:59 pm »

Wow, I want a Dominion shirt!
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)

yuma

• Minion
  • Respect: +609
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2016, 09:43:07 pm »

Interested but probably is going to be out of my price range, but interested to get a number once you have one.

hsiale

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2016, 03:08:13 am »

Never thought it is going to be so hard to find out how much a t-shirt weighs, guys running the campaign contacted company which will be doing those but even this didn't help. So I had to do some experimenting with scales.

My estimates of shipping cost (I tried to stay on the safe side, once I ship and know the final costs, I will be returning any excess cash to you):
Europe:
- single t-shirt PLN 40
- 2 or 3 PLN 47
- 4 or 5 PLN 54
- 6 or 7 PLN 61
Outside of Europe
- single t-shirt PLN 45
- 2 or 3 PLN 52
- 4 or 5 PLN 59
- 6 or 7 PLN 66

If you want 8 or more please contact me.

All will be shipped with tracking. To save weight, I will be removing original packaging and repacking into something that makes more sense for international shipping.

Please see top post for how the t-shirts are planned to look. Please order here, telling me the size (available: unisex S-XXL, ladies S-L), picture and what sign do you want on the back of each of them (if any). I will contact everyone with my PayPal details. Cash needs to be on my PayPal 3 weeks from now - on Monday April 25th. Expected shipping: July 2016.

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2016, 11:39:26 am »

So I guess I'd be interested in a single XL size shirt, the shirt with the dude wielding the huge red flag. It's going to be like 30 bucks though, so I don't know. I mean, that shirt is really really cool.

And what about signs?
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)

hsiale

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2016, 03:27:13 pm »

Finding other people from the same country should be a good way to get the shipping costs down - it's the international shipping part that makes this expensive.

hsiale

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2016, 02:02:33 pm »

And what about signs?
You can have whatever sign you want at the bottom of the back of the t-shirt. Your name, nickname, something else (I guess there might be problems if you want to use some exotic language font). Or you can choose to have nothing at all in this place so you see more of the picture.

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2016, 04:16:15 pm »

And what about signs?
You can have whatever sign you want at the bottom of the back of the t-shirt. Your name, nickname, something else (I guess there might be problems if you want to use some exotic language font). Or you can choose to have nothing at all in this place so you see more of the picture.

Nothing for me there. I don't know if I'll do this or not. Depends on how many people want a shirt in the US, to lower costs.

werothegreat

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: werothegreat
  • Let me tell you a secret...
  • Respect: +9625
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2016, 04:49:50 pm »

hsiale: do you know when Games Factory will be releasing their translations for Seaside and Prosperity?
Contrary to popular belief, I do not run the wiki all on my own.  There are plenty of other people who are actively editing.  Go bother them!

Check out this fantasy epic adventure novel I wrote, the Broken Globe!  http://www.amazon.com/Broken-Globe-Tyr-Chronicles-Book-ebook/dp/B00LR1SZAS/

hsiale

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2016, 06:10:05 pm »

Expected delivery (for Intrigue, Seaside and Prosperity) is June 2016. Last year they released Base Set, expected to deliver in August and sent everything late in July, (and generally their projects ship on time) so I wouldn't expect big delays.

werothegreat

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: werothegreat
  • Let me tell you a secret...
  • Respect: +9625
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2016, 11:19:40 pm »

Expected delivery (for Intrigue, Seaside and Prosperity) is June 2016. Last year they released Base Set, expected to deliver in August and sent everything late in July, (and generally their projects ship on time) so I wouldn't expect big delays.

Awesome!  Are you going to be ordering a copy?  If yes, could you possibly put up Polish translations up on the wiki?
Contrary to popular belief, I do not run the wiki all on my own.  There are plenty of other people who are actively editing.  Go bother them!

Check out this fantasy epic adventure novel I wrote, the Broken Globe!  http://www.amazon.com/Broken-Globe-Tyr-Chronicles-Book-ebook/dp/B00LR1SZAS/

LibraryAdventurer

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: LibraryAdventurer
  • I wish my username had the links like it once did.
  • Respect: +1674
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2016, 11:33:35 pm »

Nothing for me there. I don't know if I'll do this or not. Depends on how many people want a shirt in the US, to lower costs.
I'd be interested but only if we could get the cost down to $20 at most. I guess that would mean getting an order for several people in the US at once.

yuma

• Minion
  • Respect: +609
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2016, 12:05:06 am »

I'd be interested but only if we could get the cost down to $20 at most. I guess that would mean getting an order for several people in the US at once.

I am US and interested at about the same price, but don't understand what the logistics would be once it got to the US? Ship to one person and then that person reships to everyone else?

I guess I could volunteer to potentially do that but it kinda seems like a logistical nightmare.

hsiale

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2016, 05:17:51 pm »
+1

Awesome!  Are you going to be ordering a copy?  If yes, could you possibly put up Polish translations up on the wiki?
Yes, I have all of them (Base + 3 expansions) ordered and will scan the cards once I have them.

hsiale

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2016, 05:21:38 pm »

I am US and interested at about the same price, but don't understand what the logistics would be once it got to the US? Ship to one person and then that person reships to everyone else?

I guess I could volunteer to potentially do that but it kinda seems like a logistical nightmare.
That's the best way unless you can find several people interested within the same city.

At current rates (1 USD = 3.78 PLN), sending 7 in one package gives $25ish a piece for t-shirt and international shipping.

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2016, 05:35:15 pm »

Not terrible.
Pages: [1] 2  All

Page created in 0.15 seconds with 20 queries.