Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Author Topic: The Best Dominion Cards List 2012 Ed.1: $4 cards  (Read 65750 times)

Glooble

• Bishop
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
Re: THE Dominion Card List(s): $4 cards
« Reply #100 on: January 18, 2012, 10:23:07 am »

As I said before, I didn't write down or save my rankings, but I think I may have been the person who gave Young Witch its 37. It's by far the curser I am most likely to skip. On boards with no + actions where the bane card is any kind of cantrip (which for 2 - 3 is a lot of the time) I often find it more useful to buy a couple banes than one young Witch. A terminal cellar that occasionally gives a curse? Pass.

I think town!Glooble pointing to something as a scum tell and then shortly thereafter doing that thing is a lot more likely than scum!Glooble doing that.

He/ Him

Check out my podcast: www.stppodcast.com

Thisisnotasmile

• Saboteur
  • Respect: +676
    • View Profile
Re: THE Dominion Card List(s): $4 cards
« Reply #101 on: January 18, 2012, 11:20:50 am »

As I said before, I didn't write down or save my rankings, but I think I may have been the person who gave Young Witch its 37. It's by far the curser I am most likely to skip. On boards with no + actions where the bane card is any kind of cantrip (which for 2 - 3 is a lot of the time) I often find it more useful to buy a couple banes than one young Witch. A terminal cellar that occasionally gives a curse? Pass.

But when the Bane is a Herbalist or similarly useless card, you've suddenly got a Warehouse-Sea Hag for the price of the Sea Hag alone. It's certainly not the best $4 card in the game but it is by no means one of the worst.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 20 queries.