Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Changing names  (Read 4685 times)

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
  • Respect: +1278
    • View Profile
Re: Changing names
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2016, 02:01:22 pm »
+6

Let's all just be very careful about changing names and everything.  You never know when Ozle will swoop in and steal yours.  Just ask Eevee.
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
  • Respect: +1041
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2016, 04:08:48 pm »

Yes, although that's more of a specific manifestation of the underlying reasoning that while I do not regret having registered the name in the past, it's not the one I would pick today.

I'm not trying to start a fight here, but I am super-curious (and have been for a while), why did you choose such a rapey name? I think it predisposed a lot of folks (including myself) against you. Maybe if I understood why you originally chose that name, it would shed light on why you still don't regret having chosen it. Maybe it's just a cultural thing, I don't know.

It was just an expression of my incredible sexiness at the time, but alas, it no longer applies: I'm growing old; my hair is falling out; I'm about to purchase a cane to assist me with walking.

You are my favorite reptile.
Igu is town or trying the hardest he ever has as scum.
All iguanas are equal. But some iguanas are more equal than others.

Kirian

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Kirian
  • An Unbalanced Equation
  • Respect: +9310
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2016, 05:40:36 pm »
+1

Yes, although that's more of a specific manifestation of the underlying reasoning that while I do not regret having registered the name in the past, it's not the one I would pick today.

I'm not trying to start a fight here, but I am super-curious (and have been for a while), why did you choose such a rapey name? I think it predisposed a lot of folks (including myself) against you. Maybe if I understood why you originally chose that name, it would shed light on why you still don't regret having chosen it. Maybe it's just a cultural thing, I don't know.

It was just an expression of my incredible sexiness at the time, but alas, it no longer applies: I'm growing old; my hair is falling out; I'm about to purchase a cane to assist me with walking.

Worry of that sort of physical deterioration is exactly why I don't claim incredible sexiness.
Kirian's Law of f.DS jokes:  Any sufficiently unexplained joke is indistinguishable from serious conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.11 seconds with 21 queries.