Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 25  All

Author Topic: Dominion: Seasons  (Read 160406 times)

Gubump

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Gubump
  • Respect: +1677
    • View Profile
Re: Dominion: Seasons - the set the community has been waiting for!
« Reply #500 on: March 23, 2016, 12:46:26 pm »

Sorry if you guys have mentioned this already, but why was Peltmonger removed from the set?
All of my fan card mockups are credited to Shard of Honor and his Dominion Card Image Generator (the new fork).
If you're having font issues with the generator, click this link and click on the button to request temporary access to the demo server that loads the font.

Asper

• Governor
  • Respect: +5345
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: March 23, 2016, 01:14:33 pm »

Sorry if you guys have mentioned this already, but why was Peltmonger removed from the set?

It's a bit weak, and rather similar to coin tokens. But mostly it didn't feel very interesting. It's not like it was broken or we hated it, or anything. I kinda like it actually.

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +9187
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: March 23, 2016, 01:28:15 pm »

War village
Types: Action, Attack, Looter, Season
Cost: $4
+1 Card
+2 Actions
If it's summer or spring: all other players gain a ruin.
If it's fall or winter: all other players gain a card.

Just some quick thoughts.

Do you mean "draw a card", giving them a bonus to balance out the power of a nonterminal junker?  If not, who decides what they gain?  If they get a totally unrestricted choice, that just makes War Village a dead card after Summer.  If you choose, it's basically "gain a Curse".

If "gain a Curse" is indeed what you meant for the second effect, that's way too powerful.  Every game with this would be a race to win two junk splits, and the game would end on Ruins, Curse and War Village to whoever got luckier with the Curse split and maybe buying a few Duchies during the ensuing slog.

AdrianHealey

• Mountebank
  • Respect: +776
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: March 23, 2016, 01:29:44 pm »
+1

War village
Types: Action, Attack, Looter, Season
Cost: $4
+1 Card
+2 Actions
If it's summer or spring: all other players gain a ruin.
If it's fall or winter: all other players gain a card.

Just some quick thoughts.

Do you mean "draw a card", giving them a bonus to balance out the power of a nonterminal junker?  If not, who decides what they gain?  If they get a totally unrestricted choice, that just makes War Village a dead card after Summer.  If you choose, it's basically "gain a Curse".

If "gain a Curse" is indeed what you meant for the second effect, that's way too powerful.  Every game with this would be a race to win two junk splits, and the game would end on Ruins, Curse and War Village to whoever got luckier with the Curse split and maybe buying a few Duchies during the ensuing slog.

I did mean 'draw a card', haha. Sorry, I am binging Daredevil S2 and I am sleep deprived.

So it's your very first option. The specifics in any case don't matter. The idea would be something like: 'attacks in the first part, benefits opponents in the second part of the game'. There is definitely some room there, I think.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 01:31:31 pm by AdrianHealey »

Co0kieL0rd

• Minion
  • Respect: +863
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: March 23, 2016, 01:52:03 pm »
+4

Finally I made the mock-ups for the last card ideas Asper and I came up with. I’m just going to list them here without much talk.

Raiders was the last card we thoroughly tested and it’s meant to be one of the 12 cards we originally wanted to post. It’s just much delayed. It seemed to work out fine during our test games but those may have been warped by the presence of many other wacky fan cards and in the end I wasn’t at all sure whether this ordering of attacks isn’t just too swingy and powerful. This second version is an attempt to balance it but it hasn’t seen any testing:

Here’s another idea for a Season alt-VP card. It hasn’t been tested but looks cute and promising to us. Prefecture (I didn’t talk to Asper about the name) is meant to be a replacement for Timberland which has some issues (both versions) we talked about already.

This is an idea to make Peltmonger more interesting. You can see our original card above in one of Asper’s posts. It was okay but really boring. This brings in some new mechanics (in combination with calling, anyways) and hopefully allows for more strategic decisions etc. Again, totally untested.

We haven’t tested Bailiff for $4 but we probably should have. It seems more adequate for a powerful, cheap Forge-variant to not normally give you the option of opening with two copies of it. I also made an adjustment to the second effect. It’s slightly less flexible this way but there should be absolutely no rules confusion. Of course you can feel free to play with any version you like.

Here’s fixed Wayfare with a coin symbol instead of “1$” in the text.

This has been my last contribution to the set for the time being. It's been great working with Asper and thank you guys so much for your feedback and support! I will continue viewing this thread and occasionally write a post but if any Season card turns out to be imbalanced and needs to be fixed, I encourage you to test alternative versions and share your findings here.
Check out my fan cards!
Dominion: Seasons - a small set Asper and I made that revolves around a unique and original mechanic
Roots and Renewal - this set is about interacting with the Supply and manipulating your opening turns
Flash cards - trying out a new concept

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: March 23, 2016, 02:00:58 pm »

For new Bailiff, I suggest listing Copper first.  It parses better that way.

ThetaSigma12

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: ThetaSigma12
  • Respect: +1809
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: March 23, 2016, 02:13:43 pm »

You forgot to put reserve at the bottom of the new peltmonger.  ;)
My magnum opus collection of dominion fan cards is available here!

AdrianHealey

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: March 23, 2016, 02:32:33 pm »

Raiders 1*: I don't like Saboteur, so I don't like this one either. This card seems like it'llhave the same kind of game: raid each other, don't build on your own deck. It's limited because of fall and winter, but still. :/ Nope; will never like a card like that, so I really couldn't comment on it's strength.

Raiders 2*: Here Raiders is it's own defense: gaining silvers, who can then get trashed by other raiders.

Perfecture seems like great design.

The new peltmonger is great too. It gives a big bonus when you don't really have victory cards, but when you have higher level treasures, you can benefit from that. It even looks a bit cheap at this price.

I think the new Bailiff is better and better priced.

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: March 23, 2016, 04:55:30 pm »

Raiders 1*: I don't like Saboteur, so I don't like this one either. This card seems like it'llhave the same kind of game: raid each other, don't build on your own deck. It's limited because of fall and winter, but still. :/ Nope; will never like a card like that, so I really couldn't comment on it's strength.

Saboteur is super weak most of the time though.  In any case, the attack here will play out a little differently because you have to gain one of the trashed cards.  Whether that's good or bad will depend on the kind of decks the players are building.  In 2p, that does mean that bought cards stay in one player's deck or another instead of just being trashed outright, so decks will get built, though possibly not with what you might have chosen yourself.

The silver+discard attack seems weak too in that it still doesn't give you a bonus this turn, and silver gaining is not amazing.

Overall, it just seems like Raiders will be weak.

LastFootnote

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: LastFootnote
  • Respect: +10721
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: March 23, 2016, 05:03:27 pm »
+1

Saboteur is super weak most of the time though.  In any case, the attack here will play out a little differently because you have to gain one of the trashed cards.  Whether that's good or bad will depend on the kind of decks the players are building.  In 2p, that does mean that bought cards stay in one player's deck or another instead of just being trashed outright, so decks will get built, though possibly not with what you might have chosen yourself.

The silver+discard attack seems weak too in that it still doesn't give you a bonus this turn, and silver gaining is not amazing.

I recently experimented with my own cheap Saboteur card that looked a lot like this. And it was DEVASTATING to decks. The ability to gain a replacement card is a big part of what makes Saboteur weak.

AdrianHealey

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #510 on: March 23, 2016, 05:08:51 pm »

Fair comments, especially the 'you will still build a deck'. But it's still a mechanic I wouldn't enjoy. But that is, obviously, irrelevant for deciding wether or not it's a good card.:)

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: March 23, 2016, 05:12:00 pm »

I recently experimented with my own cheap Saboteur card that looked a lot like this. And it was DEVASTATING to decks. The ability to gain a replacement card is a big part of what makes Saboteur weak.

Hm, that's a good point.

Asper

• Governor
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: March 23, 2016, 05:31:17 pm »

For what it's worth, we also considered Raiders as a knights variant where you do the basic knight attack and steal one of the trashed cards.

Thanks to CookieLord for posting the remaining cards. It has been a real pleasure for me, too :)
And thanks to all of you guys. Have fun with our legacy ;)

Fragasnap

• Tactician
  • Respect: +703
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: March 23, 2016, 06:11:02 pm »
+1

You do NOT want Distant Lands as late as possible. In fact, you want a continuous stream of Distand Lands over the game. If you think DL sucks because you try to make it work only shortly before the game ends, it's no wonder the comparison with Sojourner makes no sense to you. Also, it's not like Sojourner does anything before you play it, either. In fact, only very few cards do.
Distant Lands is a bad card like Province is a bad card: It makes you win the game, sure, but it doesn't help you build your deck to buy expensive Provinces, Duchies, and Distant Lands.
I "get" Distant Lands and I'd go on about strategy of Distant Lands, but that is irrelevant. When people say "Sojourner compares to well to Estate" the response of "Well, Distant Lands compares too well to Duchy" is malarkey.

Sojourner is a vanishing Silver, a one-shot Laboratory, or possibly the only source of trashing or +Buys.
Since Silver is often a not-so-great card, that one-shot leg-up to your economy can often be reasonably valuable. Expedition and Lastfootnote's Gambler have both shown how surprisingly quickly one-shot Laboratories become better than Silver. We both know that thinning is winning. On top of that, Sojourner gives a Victory point. The only part of Sojourner that can reasonably be called niche is its +Buys effect, and a bet a lot of the time that this effect could be useful it won't be used because everything else Sojourner offers is so good they'll all be gone before you could ever use the +Buys.

Often at $2, your options are simple things like: Estate, Duchess, or nothing. Sojourner, much like Hamlet or Pearl Diver, is a card you will simply buy because it's effectively never bad. Especially in 2-player, where 1VP more commonly decides the game, the split of Sojourner is going to be important (notably, it will also never split evenly outside of 2-player games, which I think is argument enough for it to be a Victory card that is set aside).

With Distant Lands, you have to contend with buying Distant Lands or a $5 card that actually helps your deck get to buying Provinces. That makes it an interesting choice, since you can hamstring yourself by buying them too early. Sojourner is competing with nothing, easy to pick up with +Buys, and free to play once it is in your deck: When is it ever a bad idea to buy Sojourner? Probably only when you have no cards to trash and you'll draw Sojourner in Summer.

In its current form, I would often buy it even without the Victory point. With the Victory point, I think it has to cost $3 or $4.

If it doesn't have the Victory point, the card is much less exciting (outside of when it's the only good trashing available because that's pretty interesting) which might be why you decided to include the Victory point--but why bother? It would lose its contentious use of VP tokens and it remains a good card that you'd often take with a $2 buy anyway.

Student uses all the tokens, sure. I don't see why that's a problem, though. It's not like you couldn't use the other cards anymore. You will have to decide, but i can imagine a few decks where you use Training to shift your +action directly to your terminal draw after a while. Also, if you try to piledrive them before they turn actually useful, you are going to have a bad time.
I misread the card as being mandatory to move your tokens, so monopolizing the tokens is not a problem. Sorry for that. (By the way, Lost Arts is the +1 Action token, not Training which is for the +$1 token)

Certainly you don't want all the Students as soon a possible: Your economy will be sore until Winter unless there are amazing terminals at sub $4. However, in any Kingdom that is going to last long enough for a second Spring, you will have the time to piledrive them in late Fall\early Winter if you got on in Spring to begin with. It is interesting enough and probably not too strong, but I'm already not a fan for its use of Adventures's tokens.
I'm also curious if it will ever become a case that choosing not to contest Student will cost a player the game, because getting cantrips\Market Squares to stop another player from getting Bazaar+Buys sounds like quite a losing proposition if you don't get a Student super early.
Dominion: Avarice 1.1a, my fan expansion with "in-games-using-this" cards and Edicts (updated Oct 18, 2021)

Asper

• Governor
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: March 23, 2016, 06:42:47 pm »
+1

You do NOT want Distant Lands as late as possible. In fact, you want a continuous stream of Distand Lands over the game. If you think DL sucks because you try to make it work only shortly before the game ends, it's no wonder the comparison with Sojourner makes no sense to you. Also, it's not like Sojourner does anything before you play it, either. In fact, only very few cards do.
Distant Lands is a bad card like Province is a bad card: It makes you win the game, sure, but it doesn't help you build your deck to buy expensive Provinces, Duchies, and Distant Lands.
I "get" Distant Lands and I'd go on about strategy of Distant Lands, but that is irrelevant. When people say "Sojourner compares to well to Estate" the response of "Well, Distant Lands compares too well to Duchy" is malarkey.

Sojourner is a vanishing Silver, a one-shot Laboratory, or possibly the only source of trashing or +Buys.
Since Silver is often a not-so-great card, that one-shot leg-up to your economy can often be reasonably valuable. Expedition and Lastfootnote's Gambler have both shown how surprisingly quickly one-shot Laboratories become better than Silver. We both know that thinning is winning. On top of that, Sojourner gives a Victory point. The only part of Sojourner that can reasonably be called niche is its +Buys effect, and a bet a lot of the time that this effect could be useful it won't be used because everything else Sojourner offers is so good they'll all be gone before you could ever use the +Buys.

Often at $2, your options are simple things like: Estate, Duchess, or nothing. Sojourner, much like Hamlet or Pearl Diver, is a card you will simply buy because it's effectively never bad. Especially in 2-player, where 1VP more commonly decides the game, the split of Sojourner is going to be important (notably, it will also never split evenly outside of 2-player games, which I think is argument enough for it to be a Victory card that is set aside).

With Distant Lands, you have to contend with buying Distant Lands or a $5 card that actually helps your deck get to buying Provinces. That makes it an interesting choice, since you can hamstring yourself by buying them too early. Sojourner is competing with nothing, easy to pick up with +Buys, and free to play once it is in your deck: When is it ever a bad idea to buy Sojourner? Probably only when you have no cards to trash and you'll draw Sojourner in Summer.

In its current form, I would often buy it even without the Victory point. With the Victory point, I think it has to cost $3 or $4.

If it doesn't have the Victory point, the card is much less exciting (outside of when it's the only good trashing available because that's pretty interesting) which might be why you decided to include the Victory point--but why bother? It would lose its contentious use of VP tokens and it remains a good card that you'd often take with a $2 buy anyway.

Student uses all the tokens, sure. I don't see why that's a problem, though. It's not like you couldn't use the other cards anymore. You will have to decide, but i can imagine a few decks where you use Training to shift your +action directly to your terminal draw after a while. Also, if you try to piledrive them before they turn actually useful, you are going to have a bad time.
I misread the card as being mandatory to move your tokens, so monopolizing the tokens is not a problem. Sorry for that. (By the way, Lost Arts is the +1 Action token, not Training which is for the +$1 token)

Certainly you don't want all the Students as soon a possible: Your economy will be sore until Winter unless there are amazing terminals at sub $4. However, in any Kingdom that is going to last long enough for a second Spring, you will have the time to piledrive them in late Fall\early Winter if you got on in Spring to begin with. It is interesting enough and probably not too strong, but I'm already not a fan for its use of Adventures's tokens.
I'm also curious if it will ever become a case that choosing not to contest Student will cost a player the game, because getting cantrips\Market Squares to stop another player from getting Bazaar+Buys sounds like quite a losing proposition if you don't get a Student super early.

A few things. First, practically every $2 compares favourably to Estate. That's not because all $2s are overpowered. It's because the game is not about Estates. If you buy Estates at all, it's because you are already greening and need every point. Sojourner isn't a useful pickup in this situation as you might never see it. This alone makes the comparison with Estate moot.

Also, assuming Provinces are as important on a Distand Lands board is a daring claim. 4 VP are a lot. Sure, Distand Lands doesn't improve your economy - but it also doesn't harm it. 3 Distand Lands are worth 2 Provinces. As they cost less, and don't make you stall, you can use them to put a lot of pressure on a player going for Provinces. Suddenly i can win picking up 2-3 Provinces in the time it takes you to buy 5-6.

I will not deny Sojourner is often an attractive card, and - provided there are no negative interactions with it - usually the best option if you only have $2. Which is pretty much the same with Vagrant, Pearl Diver or Pawn. True, it's better than those. But which card isn't? It doesn't win you the game, either, instead putting a little pressure on your opponent(s). The fact that you might not be able to draw it in time to use the bonus you want also harms it. All in all i'm not disagreeing it's rather strong. I do not agree it's too strong.

About Student, only few games see a second Sping. Also, please note that we changed the order around a bit. It is far less mandatory to pick it up in Spring, now.

AdrianHealey

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: March 24, 2016, 02:35:12 pm »
+1

So, I played two games today with trade port and (the first version of) student.

Take everything what I say here with the necessary 'first impression' caveat. So no need to make any definitive calls.

The first student gave:
Spring: +$1
Summer: +1 Action
Fall: +1 buy
Winter: +1 Card

The new student:
Spring: +1 Action
Summer: +1 Card
Fall: +1 buy
Winter: +$1

We played with the first version and it felt really weak. So weak, I would even say that even the new student will feel pretty weak. You have to play him every season, so you need to buy multiple, but it doesn't get good until really late. We haven't tested the second student yet - which is obviously better - but even there you *have* to buy multiple, to make sure you play them once every season.

I *think* that I would give student +1 action, +$1 from the get go. So that ultimately, you end up with +2 actions, +1 card, +$1, +1 buy.

That looks strong, but you really have to *work* the card to get there. Otherwise it never gets better than a bazaar/worker village; and you don't get it from the get go. In order for it to be attractive, there needs some sort of bonus for it.

I think that the order I would use, if you do that:

Spring: +1 Action  (2 actions and a coin)
Summer: +1 Buy (2 actions, a coin and a buy)
Fall: +$1 (2 actions, $2 coins and a buy)
Winter: (2 actions, $2 coins, a buy and a card)

If you do this, you could also bring the price to $4, maybe. That's a strong card, but remember: it's not that you can use it a lot.

I like the mechanic, but the way it's done with the first student, felt very weak. But again: maybe the second student is already sufficiently better.

Trade port is the other card, and that one just felt very weak. Maybe I didn't use it right, but the fact that it stops being useful in winter is really hard. I mean, if I can open $5/$2, I'd buy it, but after that... it stops being attractive really fast. I definitely has a niche, but it's really not a strong card. One thing I'd consider would be something like:

+$1.
+1 buy, except in winter.

I mean, it needs more testing, but the first experience was that it was pretty weak. But again, more testing is always required. But that was our first experience.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 02:40:29 pm by AdrianHealey »

AdrianHealey

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: March 24, 2016, 03:06:31 pm »

Regarding game length:

One game ended late in winter, one game ended with the first player to start with his first buy in the second spring. So really '20 turns' is pretty solid.

Asper

• Governor
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: March 24, 2016, 03:14:37 pm »

I can just say that you really don't need to buy a lot of Students usually. If you open with one, you will see it in Spring no matter how you draw, unless of course Plantation cuts Spring short, it gets discarded from your deck or you draw it dead with a terminal. Depending on what kind of deck you build (and you should build an engine if you go for Student in the first place), one should be enough usually. Assuming you gain only one card per turn, you won't have more cards than you see in a Season until Winter starts. If you gain more, and you gained them yourself, they should probably help you drawing instead of keeping you from it. If you have junk, that in fact harms your chances to see Student once per Season, and it's one of the things a single-Student-until-late strategy is sensible to. However, junking games last longer, meaning a late bloomer should be more useful.

All that doesn't change the second version of Student is a lot better than the first. It starts out as Ruined Village, which is basically a dead card in Spring. After that, it's Necropolis until Summer starts. Every Student you play from then on is a Village with potential (i'd say this is usually better than your suggestion for what the card looks like in Summer). So, while you don't need many Students to make sure you play one every turn, each Student you play a Season after the first maxes out its use to you. I guess that this gives a point to Fragasnap, who critizised that you might want to piledrive them. You can, but if you do it too early, you have a lot of weak cards, and if you do it too late, your opponent might have them - or not care.

AdrianHealey

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: March 24, 2016, 03:26:39 pm »
+1

The reason why you need 'more than one student' is exactly that: ok, so I have one student. I play it in spring. Now I get my first bonus.

Then I play it again, say, early summer. Second bonus gets added to the card, but I can't use the second bonus yet until, at the earliest, late summer/early fall. If it's fall, I am cursing, because now I can't add the fall bonus, but if it's fall, it took a long time before I can just draw one more card with student.

As a rule, it felt like you couldn't use the spring bonus until summer, the summer bonus until fall, and the fall bonus until winter. So it's a really slow card, if you hav eonlye one. If you have two... well, that's better, but it still kind of sucks that it takes so long to build up to something.

Again: student 2 is obviously better in that regard. But it's a slow card overall.

Co0kieL0rd

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: March 24, 2016, 03:26:49 pm »
+1

Asper basically said it all but I just want to emphasize one point about Student that seems really important to me and you, Adrian Healey, may have missed; there is no need to buy multiple Students until late Fall if you only plan to use them in their completely upgraded form. One Student is enough to upgrade them all. In the end, it becomes a card that would normally cost more than $5, and you can buy it for $3! That's already pretty good. The buff you suggested would make it even better than Grand Market. The first version of Student we tested was similar and it was nuts. We think either version we posted here is balanced but the second one is much more attractive and we recommend you use it. Thanks for playtesting and sharing!

Student is slow, yes. And on some boards you might not even want to buy it. That's fine for us though. There's only a few Dominion cards you always want to buy and we felt no need for Student to be another one of those.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 03:28:43 pm by Co0kieL0rd »
Check out my fan cards!
Dominion: Seasons - a small set Asper and I made that revolves around a unique and original mechanic
Roots and Renewal - this set is about interacting with the Supply and manipulating your opening turns

AdrianHealey

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: March 24, 2016, 03:29:34 pm »
+1

Again: everything I say is based on one game, and that's not a relevant measure. True; 'my' suggestion is probably nuts, but I learned (from conversations in another game) that's how you balance: you make it too strong, and see what happens and then nerf it down accordingly

That said; the second version might solve most of the issues. And I will play with that next time. No problem on the feedback. I love playing with fan cards. It's like a puzzle.

Co0kieL0rd

• Minion
    • View Profile
Re: Dominion: Seasons
« Reply #521 on: March 24, 2016, 03:42:37 pm »
+3

Here's a template with all the published Season cards (except for Timberland with varying points which doesn't work somehow) for use in Tabletop Simulator. Below that is a template for Season cards for use in GIMP. Enjoy!
Check out my fan cards!

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: March 24, 2016, 04:49:37 pm »
+1

Again: everything I say is based on one game, and that's not a relevant measure. True; 'my' suggestion is probably nuts, but I learned (from conversations in another game) that's how you balance: you make it too strong, and see what happens and then nerf it down accordingly

That's not the only way to balance.  You can make it weak, and improve it.  Or you may find that it's OK if it's sometimes too strong or sometimes too weak.

AdrianHealey

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: March 24, 2016, 07:41:34 pm »
+2

By the way: I used Trade Port & Student because they were the cards that fit two conditions (1) there was lots of discussions around them, (2) I was curious about them and (3) they looked fun. So just because my first impression of those two isn't great, doesn't mean I don't like the other cards by any means!

AdrianHealey

• Mountebank
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: April 06, 2016, 08:00:14 am »
+1

Some ideas. Some better than others. (Context: this is my being bored at the bar and just trying to come up with some ideas to keep myself busy.)

Winter God
Action
$4
Trash this and another card like this from your hand. Place the season marker anywhere you want.
---
Set up: Add one season card to the supply.

???
Action
$4

+1 Action
In Spring & Summer: Everyone discards down to 3 cards.
In Fall & Winter: Everyone discards down to 4 cards.
+1 Action
+1 Card

??
Action
$5

Gain a card costing up to:
Spring: $3
Summer & Fall: $4
Winter: $5
---
This card costs $2 less in spring & Summer.

???
Action
$4

+1 Card
+1 Action
Look at the top 4 cards of your deck. Reveal one season card. Play it.
If you do: discard the remaining cards. If not, put them back in any order.
In Winter: +1 Buy
Herald meets scout.

??
Action
$9

+1 Card
+1 Action
---------
Costs $3 less per season that has passed, but no less than $0. When you buy: gain in VP the $ you paid.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 12:33:36 pm by AdrianHealey »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 25  All

Page created in 0.097 seconds with 21 queries.