Miscellaneous > Other Games

T.I.M.E. Stories

(1/3) > >>

Qvist:
Has anyone played this yet? I've heard good things about it, the problem is though that you really don't want to spoil yourself before you get it, but you only have spare information about the contents if you don't spoil yourself. I really wanted to buy it, but it's really expensive for a game that you will only play 3-4 times and the first expanion isn't that cheap either. Also I'm interested if this game works well for 2 players as I want to play this with my wife.

GendoIkari:
Didn't get a chance to play it; but it was a super-popular one at bgg.con.

eHalcyon:
I've read that it's a really good candidate to play at a board game cafe because of its super-limited nature.

Watno:
I have played it now, and I'm not yet sure what I think about it. It had some really weird things, but it was fun. Not sure if I'd rather play some RPG though.

Lekkit:
Necroing this since I got it and played it yesterday. I found it a VERY enjoyable experience. But I doubt I'll play the included scenario again. Maybe watch as some of my friends play it. Will most definately buy extra scenarios to play, as I think a day/evening of crazy mystery solving à la Shadowgate is worth the money. Even if I only play it once. But as many people have said. It's not really a game you play again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version