Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All

Author Topic: Making Fun's Dominion is now available for tablets!  (Read 36456 times)

werothegreat

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: werothegreat
  • Let me tell you a secret...
  • Respect: +9630
    • View Profile
Re: Making Fun's Dominion is now available for tablets!
« Reply #125 on: December 03, 2015, 06:06:54 pm »

Is the fact that Adventures isn't available yet on MF holding back a possible announcement of a next expansion?  Or rather, would you prefer to announce something like that (if there were one) after Dominion Online had everything up to date?  Or rather, does that have any influence on decisions like that?
Contrary to popular belief, I do not run the wiki all on my own.  There are plenty of other people who are actively editing.  Go bother them!

Check out this fantasy epic adventure novel I wrote, the Broken Globe!  http://www.amazon.com/Broken-Globe-Tyr-Chronicles-Book-ebook/dp/B00LR1SZAS/

LastFootnote

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: LastFootnote
  • Respect: +10722
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 03, 2015, 06:09:56 pm »
+2

Is the fact that Adventures isn't available yet on MF holding back a possible announcement of a next expansion?  Or rather, would you prefer to announce something like that (if there were one) after Dominion Online had everything up to date?  Or rather, does that have any influence on decisions like that?

??? Wouldn't Jay be in charge of making those decisions?

Donald X.

• Dominion Designer
  • Respect: +25712
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 03, 2015, 06:42:59 pm »
+16

I am pretty sure that the exact state of the online version has no effect on any decisions for the physical version.

At this point it would be idiotic to be at all considering the online version. In order for this to change, the online version would have to be way way more successful. Or, ignoring success because who cares, we would have to be getting way way more personal satisfaction from it.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All

Page created in 0.15 seconds with 21 queries.