Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 139  All

Author Topic: M72: Marvel Heroes Mafia (Town Wins!)  (Read 321972 times)

Teproc

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Teproc
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
Re: M72: Marvel Heroes Mafia (Day 1)
« Reply #950 on: December 03, 2015, 09:42:50 pm »

I agree fully with this Robz quote. The yuma/silver thing was 2 days ago. That's not "stepping back", he's commited to his thing at this point.

PPE : Click on my signature, explore the awfulness of humanity therein, then you can smile at my signature in the future.
Since I'm asking about all the terrible things that happened in Forum Mafia, what happened between Yuma and SS? I must have missed that...
Re reading times,

Em, that was in this game. I'm sure you can find it. Granted it wasn't anything big, they just got annoyed with each other and that's what led yuma to do the whole "I refuse to say anything other than "post" and will hammer someone at L-1 if given the opportunity" thing.
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

Ampharos

• Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: December 03, 2015, 09:46:20 pm »

If yuma flips scum, 2.7 is potential partner.

Also I find 2.7's definite push to get votes off yuma is confusing at most.  It makes little sense.

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: December 03, 2015, 09:52:42 pm »

If yuma flips scum, 2.7 is potential partner.

Also I find 2.7's definite push to get votes off yuma is confusing at most.  It makes little sense.

And WW rounds us out to make all three scum.  Not...

My push to defend yuma is being done because I believe him to be town and as town I do not want to lynch him.  I think lynching him is more anti-town than letting him live and hope for him to post again.  Could I be wrong?  Most definitely.  I just don't think I am here.
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: December 03, 2015, 09:54:34 pm »

you are right. I am a jerk.

unvote

i'll post once a day (per the rules). I will hammer if anyone gets to L-1 when I come online.

Have fun.
Found it, finally.

This sucks. Maybe if we say really outrageous things we can coax him out? Seeing as he didn't get replaced/try to get replaced, he might do something later.
I don't find this mean spirited, but I think it's unnecessary.
He might start talking again if SS dies.
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: December 03, 2015, 09:56:48 pm »

I do not like this line of thinking at all.  It might be correct, but I refuse to believe it.
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: December 03, 2015, 09:59:32 pm »

you are right. I am a jerk.

unvote

i'll post once a day (per the rules). I will hammer if anyone gets to L-1 when I come online.

Have fun.
Found it, finally.

This sucks. Maybe if we say really outrageous things we can coax him out? Seeing as he didn't get replaced/try to get replaced, he might do something later.
I don't find this mean spirited, but I think it's unnecessary.

But earlier....

Vote: Yuma
I don't know what a policy vote is, but I think this is one.

This makes no sense.  How can you claim a "policy" vote when you didn't know what policy you were voting on?  I think you should rethink your yuma vote and switch to someone else.  How about Awaclus.  I will join you there.

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: December 03, 2015, 10:02:29 pm »

Who is more anti-town, Yuma or Awaclus? I feel inclined to take Yuma down because he is anti town. I don't this SS was entirely in the wrong. This can be an aggressive game, and I think Yuma reacted poorly.

He is probably laughing because he realizes that we can't lynch Yuma no matter how hard we try.

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: December 03, 2015, 10:04:27 pm »

Oh, snap.
I just googled what a policy vote/lynch is. I'm in trouble. I'm clearly the worst Mafia player on the forum, so if we just want to lynch an unhelpful person, I'm going down.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: December 03, 2015, 10:12:45 pm »

Who is more anti-town, Yuma or Awaclus?

Don't lynch anti-town.  Lynch scum

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: December 03, 2015, 10:13:28 pm »

Who is more anti-town, Yuma or Awaclus?

Don't lynch anti-town.  Lynch scum
The biggest scumtell is being anti town!

• Saboteur
    • View Profile

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: December 03, 2015, 10:16:52 pm »

Back.

Haven't read anything since last real post, don't intend to either as I am guessing I won't want to read much of it.... If you really, really want me to see something quote it with ATTENTION: yuma above it or something and I might respond to it.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: December 03, 2015, 10:24:32 pm »

oh good.  Now we can move on and lynch either Awaclus or Ampharos.

Ampharos because he is scummy

Awaclus because he is a lurker who tried to take advantage of the whole yuma disappearing act to lynch yuma.  Which I think is scummy.

Ampharos

• Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: December 03, 2015, 10:26:05 pm »

Back.

Haven't read anything since last real post, don't intend to either as I am guessing I won't want to read much of it.... If you really, really want me to see something quote it with ATTENTION: yuma above it or something and I might respond to it.

If I may ask, why come back at this point?  It's a bit suspicious seeing as you're one of the top lynch candidates.  Could be coincidence, but this is mafia we're talking about.

Ampharos

• Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: December 03, 2015, 10:26:43 pm »

Awaclus because he is a lurker who tried to take advantage of the whole yuma disappearing act to lynch yuma.  Which I think is scummy.

The records. They are broken.

When I flip town, will you have the grace to apologize?

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: December 03, 2015, 10:31:12 pm »

The records actually don't lie.  I linked them just a bit ago.  I am afraid I am involved in lynching town (as town) 3x more than I am lynching scum (as town).  So yes, of course I will apologize.  However, to repeat myself again on that broken record of yours, I don't think I will have to.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: December 03, 2015, 10:33:22 pm »

Back.

If I may ask, why come back at this point?  It's a bit suspicious seeing as you're one of the top lynch candidates.  Could be coincidence, but this is mafia we're talking about.

I got to a point where I felt confident that I could come back and not say something really stupid like I would have in the past that would have escalated the argument into a situation that would have been awful and probably would have resulted in me leaving again.

I used a coping mechanism and I coped. Why am I a top lynch candidate? For leaving?

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: December 03, 2015, 10:34:43 pm »

Why am I a top lynch candidate? For leaving?

Doesn't make sense to me either.  That claim of yours....might as well just go full-on Robz and claim IC

Ampharos

• Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: December 03, 2015, 10:36:58 pm »

The records actually don't lie.  I linked them just a bit ago.  I am afraid I am involved in lynching town (as town) 3x more than I am lynching scum (as town).  So yes, of course I will apologize.  However, to repeat myself again on that broken record of yours, I don't think I will have to.

What do you expect from me?  To act a different way even though you've never seen me play before?  I can't claim since it would be pointless, and anything I say you'll probably say is scummy.  You've backed a townie into a corner and into a situation where he can't do a whole lot for his team.   I think you're a little too intent on getting me lynched that you can't consider the possibility that I'm not scum.

It's also damaging our in-game relationship to the point where if I survive today/tonight, I'll have a hard time working with you in the following days assuming you are actually town.  You're awfully sure I'm scum (somehow, not sure how), and are willing to play overly aggressive to the point where you're hurting town if you don't get the lynch.  You'll hurt town if you do get the lynch. 

Either way, your play is not pro-town right now, whether you can see it or not. 

Ampharos

• Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: December 03, 2015, 10:38:39 pm »

Back.

I got to a point where I felt confident that I could come back and not say something really stupid like I would have in the past that would have escalated the argument into a situation that would have been awful and probably would have resulted in me leaving again.

I used a coping mechanism and I coped. Why am I a top lynch candidate? For leaving?

Yes.  There are a few theories flying around, none of which can be voiced out loud legally I believe (possibly they are all the same one), and they all wind up with you being scum.  To give you full sense of the situation in case you are town and are telling the truth: many people do not see town!yuma doing what you did and will probably be very very suspicious that you came back when you did.

Ampharos

• Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: December 03, 2015, 10:40:13 pm »

Additionally, if you are telling the truth, then I'm glad that you were able to take some time to chill and come back. :)

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: December 03, 2015, 10:40:21 pm »

what you just said

Ok.  I don't really want you to defend yourself.  Like you said, you have done that.  Give me something to work with.  Give me something to partner with you on. 

Lynching Awaclus?  I am totally down.  Let's do it together. 

Lynching faust?  Explain this a bit more for me

I mean, I really like your play, and would miss you on D2.  Just give me someone better to lynch and I will join you.

Ampharos

• Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: December 03, 2015, 10:41:54 pm »

what you just said

Ok.  I don't really want you to defend yourself.  Like you said, you have done that.  Give me something to work with.  Give me something to partner with you on. 

Lynching Awaclus?  I am totally down.  Let's do it together. 

Lynching faust?  Explain this a bit more for me

I mean, I really like your play, and would miss you on D2.  Just give me someone better to lynch and I will join you.

Thank you for at least being willing to discuss.  I really have to go to bed (up too late as is) but will respond to this fully in the morning.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: December 03, 2015, 10:43:50 pm »

Yes.  There are a few theories flying around, none of which can be voiced out loud legally I believe (possibly they are all the same one), and they all wind up with you being scum.  To give you full sense of the situation in case you are town and are telling the truth: many people do not see town!yuma doing what you did and will probably be very very suspicious that you came back when you did.

Well I don't know what to say to that...

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: December 03, 2015, 10:47:14 pm »

Vote Count 1.2.71828.....

Ampharos (4): ss, Hydrad, WW, 2.7
EgorK (2): iguana, Haddock
yuma (5): Awaclus, Teproc, faust, Ampharos, RR
2.7 (1): EgorK

Not Voting (1): yuma

I believe this is current.  For general situational awareness
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 139  All

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 20 queries.