Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 139  All

Author Topic: M72: Marvel Heroes Mafia (Town Wins!)  (Read 323783 times)

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
Re: M72: Marvel Heroes Mafia (Day 1)
« Reply #675 on: December 01, 2015, 11:37:42 am »

Hey, yuma

you are giving me scum points for a post I made

earlier, you were giving me town points for a post I made

that's an inconsistency. vote: yuma

and now you are OMGUSing

Great.

good job ignoring the actual argument

Teproc

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Teproc
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: December 01, 2015, 11:38:56 am »

Please don't do this guys.

I agree it's an astoundingly poor argument. I doubt yuma actually means it, or maybe he expressed it poorly.
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: December 01, 2015, 11:39:10 am »

stop acting the fool and I'll interact with you. but I will not be bullied or yelled at. I didn't sign up for that.

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: December 01, 2015, 11:40:13 am »

I have to agree with silver. Obviously different reads lists from different people can cause different reads.

Disclaimer: I didn't reread that RR reads list from the other game, so I don't know about the similarities.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: December 01, 2015, 11:40:37 am »

I don't even know how to accurately express my feelings.

I mean, yuma, if you vote for me, get me to be emotional, unvote me, and then revote me like this, you should expect a reaction.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: December 01, 2015, 11:44:13 am »

I don't even know how to accurately express my feelings.

I mean, yuma, if you vote for me, get me to be emotional, unvote me, and then revote me like this, you should expect a reaction.

fine react. this is me reacting to you reacting. you should expect a reaction when you are belligerently rude and shout at me.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: December 01, 2015, 11:44:35 am »

stop acting the fool and I'll interact with you. but I will not be bullied or yelled at. I didn't sign up for that.

the worst I did was call your argument stupid and increase the font in the corresponding quote.

I recall you calling Awaclus HHSNBN, calling his playstyle anti town, and quoting parts where other people spoke negatively about him. You did that this game too, I believe.

Not that I mind, and I'm not even sure it bothers Awaclus, but I think it's pretty unfair to accuse me of bullying in light of that.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: December 01, 2015, 11:45:21 am »

the worst I did was call your argument stupid and increase the font in the corresponding quote.

I recall you calling Awaclus HHSNBN, calling his playstyle anti town, and quoting parts where other people spoke negatively about him. You did that this game too, I believe.

Not that I mind, and I'm not even sure it bothers Awaclus, but I think it's pretty unfair to accuse me of bullying in light of that.

This is not a competition.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: December 01, 2015, 11:46:23 am »

you are right. I am a jerk.

unvote

i'll post once a day (per the rules). I will hammer if anyone gets to L-1 when I come online.

Have fun.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: December 01, 2015, 11:48:14 am »

unvote

i'll post once a day (per the rules). I will hammer if anyone gets to L-1 when I come online.

Have fun.

I understand you are frustrated by silverspawn. His latest post are inconsiderate. Please do not be inconsiderate by ruining the game for the rest of us.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Witherweaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: December 01, 2015, 11:48:23 am »

unvote

Have fun.

I bet you won't do it if it's you!

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: December 01, 2015, 11:48:48 am »

unvote

Have fun.

I understand you are frustrated by silverspawn. His latest post are inconsiderate. Please do not be inconsiderate by ruining the game for the rest of us.

What do you think about Silverspawn?  I don't recall you responding to anything I said after you asked about him, but I could have missed it.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: December 01, 2015, 11:54:41 am »

What do you think about Silverspawn?  I don't recall you responding to anything I said after you asked about him, but I could have missed it.

I am not convinced. Form my experience, scum!silver plays differently... less aggressive, less tunnel-ly. The thing he does now makes sense as a scum play, but I don't think silver would use emotional manipulation like that... that's more the field of people like ash or Robz.

And I still do not quite understand the case on silver. I would rather lynch a player who does not push the game forward and does not create a ton of interaction unless there's some actually compelling reason.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: December 01, 2015, 12:05:35 pm »

His latest post are inconsiderate.

Okay, I'm sorry. Posts #669 and #670 were unnecessarily rude. #671 describes my feelings well enough, and I should have just submitted that without the previous two. yuma didn't really do anything at that point besides sheeping a case. sheeping a case is no reason to get rude.

#681 I don't know. It wasn't productive, but I can't pretend to not feel like it was warranted.

What made this game so frustrating on such short notice is, well, I think it's two things.

One is just that I was really happy when I people to unvote, and then they revoted.
The other one is mostly WW. First he made a really good point. Then he made a bunch of meh points. That's fine. But when I point out why they're bad, I never get answers. And then people sheep those points. That doesn't help.

Why aren't you defending your case if someone is attacking it? I only see two situations where it wouldn't be anti town to do that; one is if you're giving up the case, in which case you should stop voting, and the other one is if you have reasons to believe that the argument would be unproductive. #1 didn't happen and I don't see why you should think #2 would apply.

But nonetheless, sorry for #669 and #670

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: December 01, 2015, 12:05:58 pm »

I am not convinced. Form my experience, scum!silver plays differently... less aggressive, less tunnel-ly. The thing he does now makes sense as a scum play, but I don't think silver would use emotional manipulation like that... that's more the field of people like ash or Robz.

And I still do not quite understand the case on silver. I would rather lynch a player who does not push the game forward and does not create a ton of interaction unless there's some actually compelling reason.

So who would that be?

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #690 on: December 01, 2015, 12:26:13 pm »

#681 I don't know. It wasn't productive, but I can't pretend to not feel like it was warranted.

Well this is the one I have most of an issue with. People get to express their feelings no matter who they are. You cannot say "your feelings are not valid because of this and that you did". If someone - anyone - feels bullied, then the first thing is to accept that they feel that way.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: December 01, 2015, 12:27:28 pm »

So who would that be?

I'm voting Ampharos and I think that's good obviously. Egor, Hydrad and you are also decent targets. Awaclus maybe.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: December 01, 2015, 12:34:38 pm »

Well this is the one I have most of an issue with. People get to express their feelings no matter who they are. You cannot say "your feelings are not valid because of this and that you did". If someone - anyone - feels bullied, then the first thing is to accept that they feel that way.

So... I 100% totally agree with that last statement. I think every reason to be offended is equally valid, because feelings are by definition subjective.

However.

If you are accusing someone of doing something while doing more of that something yourself, then you are representing a double standard. Even that doesn't change how you feel, but I think it subducts the right to complain about it.

If someone else had accused me of the same thing, different story.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #693 on: December 01, 2015, 12:44:47 pm »

Not that I mind, and I'm not even sure it bothers Awaclus

What he says doesn't really bother me. What bothers me is that regardless of what he says or doesn't say, he doesn't take me seriously.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

iguanaiguana

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: iguana iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: December 01, 2015, 12:44:54 pm »

So who would that be?

I'm voting Ampharos and I think that's good obviously. Egor, Hydrad and you are also decent targets. Awaclus maybe.

Why a maybe on Awaclus? I have never seen him lurk this much. Though I will confess to not having read more than two or three of his games. And obviously there could be reasons for lurking that are not related to the game.

I just don't see why he gets more of a pass from you than any of the others you mentioned.
Point iguana. Not that points really matter with a result, but still.
Igu is town or trying the hardest he ever has as scum.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: December 01, 2015, 12:45:26 pm »

Lol @ timing

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: December 01, 2015, 12:48:00 pm »

Also, I spent like half an hour trying to make a picture of Isa the Iguana (from Dora the explorer) and Twilight Sparkle hi-fiving each other as a peace offering to ss, and came up with nothing but absolute failure. Chromebooks can suck.

I guess people will just have to imagine it? And hopefully not be really pissed off?

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: December 01, 2015, 12:53:25 pm »

Also, I spent like half an hour trying to make a picture of Isa the Iguana (from Dora the explorer) and Twilight Sparkle hi-fiving each other as a peace offering to ss, and came up with nothing but absolute failure. Chromebooks can suck.

I guess people will just have to imagine it? And hopefully not be really pissed off?

uh...  I don't think there is anything between us that requires a peace offering?

The only problem I have with you is that I think you're scum in this game.

Although the fact that you assume I have a problem... *sigh* does indicate that you're town, because scum!you has less reason to assume this.

this is the second towny thing you did after the reads list. my strong scum read on you has degenerated to an average/weak read.

still more scum than town, though.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: December 01, 2015, 12:55:16 pm »

But the more important reason to unvote here is that the vote isn't doing anything, because no-one else is willing to lynch you.

vote: Amorph then

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: December 01, 2015, 12:56:26 pm »

okay that's probably not an appropriate nickname

vote: Ampharos
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 139  All

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 20 queries.