Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 139  All

Author Topic: M72: Marvel Heroes Mafia (Town Wins!)  (Read 321931 times)

Hydrad

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Hidrad
    • View Profile
Re: M72: Marvel Heroes Mafia (Day 1)
« Reply #575 on: November 30, 2015, 06:45:57 pm »

For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

Haddock

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Haddock
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: November 30, 2015, 06:48:15 pm »

WW's play does seem pretty antitown, but if that's normal maybe he's not scummy for it.

Other than his most recent posts (which are nullish) Hydrad has seemed pretty scummy, I could probably vote him if that became a thing.

Who else have we got?  I'm voting Egor.  Let's see.  Don't want to vote RR or Teproc or Ampharos, or igu.

Maybe I could vote faust, but meh.

No I like Egor, he's still scummy to me.

vote: Haddock

pretty sure haddock was scummy. Awaclus vote was more of a joke

Sadness...
What do you mean by this?  Confused.
The best reason to lynch Haddock is the meltdown we get to witness on the wagon runup. I mean, we should totally wagon him every day just for the lulz.

M Town Wins-Losses (6-2, 75%): 71, 72, 76, 81, 83, 87 - 79, 82.  M Scum Wins-Losses (2-1, 67%): 80, 101 - 70.
RMM Town Wins-Losses (3-1, 75%): 42, 47, 49 - 31.  RMM Scum Wins-Losses (3-3, 50%): 33, 37, 43 - 29, 32, 35.
Modded: M75, M84, RMM38.     Mislynched (M-RMM): None - 42.     Correctly lynched (M-RMM): 101 - 33, 33, 35.       MVPs: RMM37, M87

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: November 30, 2015, 06:52:11 pm »

As for Hydrad, IDK I guess I can see why someone might think that if they already think Hydrad and I look scummy. FWIW I'm not convinced at all Hydrad is town, but I have seen a few Hydrad games lately where he looked pretty scummy and then was able to come in, help town, and clear himself. I at least want to give him a chance to talk.

Ah so is it working now? I'm an IC right?
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: November 30, 2015, 06:52:33 pm »

you can at least have a coherent conversation with WW about whether or not his playstyle is anti-town or not. As to whether it actually is or not isn't that important to me, it is being willing to talk about it and allow others to analyze it in a meaningful way that is... WW does that.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: November 30, 2015, 06:53:21 pm »

given that you are my top scum read, it would be rather strange if you didn't disagree with my reads.

Generally, I can tell you that similarity of reads is a very, very bad metric for catching scum, particularly on day 1.

It is not just that your reads are different, but that your reasons don't make any sense to me. I call Yuma my top townread because of he made a very authentic looking claim right out of the gates; therefore, we must both be scum?

Like a lot of your other posts against me, this looks more like manipulation than sincerity. If I'm wrong, I'm sorry. That is how it looks to me.

the motivation for scum!yuma to fakeclaim what he did is pretty simple. it's the same as the motivation for town!yuma. He did it for towncred. I really don't see why he shouldn't be capable of doing that as scum.

Sure, it's still worth some town points, but not too many.

The reason why I semi-seriously called you a team was your excessive buddying.

I forget if I said it somewhere before already but I still believe yuma and think hes town.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: November 30, 2015, 06:54:55 pm »

and back to vote: ss

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: November 30, 2015, 06:55:16 pm »

I suppose Yuma's role could be a scum role.. you get a random extra kill, so actually better for you than for town, though it has a chance of hurting you.  Though, that harm is pretty major.  Yuma is the type of guy that would claim it, as scum, for town credit.  Except, the role as it's claimed is almost not usable for Town, so if scum!Yuma ever does use it it's pretty suspect.  So then the it comes down to just trying to make himself a named townie. 

At any rate, these kinds of early claims are by and large from town, not scum.  Also well within town!Yuma meta.

That would be a weird scum role I feel like. I maybe it would be something like randomly shoot a towny. I could see that. But randomly shooting anyone as a scum PR feels weird. But who knows I've never modded really or designed so I have no idea on what I'm talking about.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: November 30, 2015, 06:55:49 pm »

and back to vote: ss

WHAT? after my beautiful case? How can you not see that it was genuine??

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: November 30, 2015, 06:56:12 pm »

I would say wait until igu flips scum but since I don't think that will make you scummier I can't

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: November 30, 2015, 06:56:48 pm »

Sheeping is cool.

Vote: Silverspawn

interesting tm(how do I make it small...) a ss wagon. I'm curious to where this goes.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #585 on: November 30, 2015, 06:57:43 pm »

I would say wait until igu flips scum but since I don't think that will make you scummier I can't

I will wait until you flip to determine genuinety... and in the mean time I will worry more about credibility

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: November 30, 2015, 06:58:48 pm »

That would be a weird scum role I feel like. I maybe it would be something like randomly shoot a towny. I could see that. But randomly shooting anyone as a scum PR feels weird. But who knows I've never modded really or designed so I have no idea on what I'm talking about.

I would play a hydrad designed game

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: November 30, 2015, 06:58:52 pm »

Just passing through...I will make a giant and pointless essay on SS later
Bye.
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: November 30, 2015, 06:59:00 pm »

ah and I was about to say something when yuma's misguidedness PPE'd me

right, WW.

If you are talking about anti-townness, you have to differentiate, because it can mean one of two things

- how the playstyle might work in a healthy game
- what the playstyle actually does

saying WW's style is more anti town than Awaclus' only works if you go by definition #1, because no-one is self-hammering out of frustration about WW.

fwiw I really don't think WW's style is anywhere close to anti town. the case on me was one of what I consider the biggest tells that happened this game.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: November 30, 2015, 06:59:54 pm »

you can at least have a coherent conversation with WW about whether or not his playstyle is anti-town or not. As to whether it actually is or not isn't that important to me, it is being willing to talk about it and allow others to analyze it in a meaningful way that is... WW does that.

I've been liking ww so far actually.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: November 30, 2015, 07:00:16 pm »

I will wait until you flip to determine genuinety... and in the mean time I will worry more about credibility

I don't want to flip. I'm on a roll of not being mislynched right now and don't see any reason to break with that.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: November 30, 2015, 07:01:12 pm »

I would play a hydrad designed game

It would probably be one of the most unbalanced games you've ever played. Although I would still try to make it balanced. I just know it would fail :D

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: November 30, 2015, 07:01:58 pm »

you should also know by now, whenever there is a wagon day 1 on me that I am town and whomever I'm voting for  is scum

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: November 30, 2015, 07:02:41 pm »

WW's play does seem pretty antitown, but if that's normal maybe he's not scummy for it.

Other than his most recent posts (which are nullish) Hydrad has seemed pretty scummy, I could probably vote him if that became a thing.

Who else have we got?  I'm voting Egor.  Let's see.  Don't want to vote RR or Teproc or Ampharos, or igu.

Maybe I could vote faust, but meh.

No I like Egor, he's still scummy to me.

vote: Haddock

pretty sure haddock was scummy. Awaclus vote was more of a joke

Sadness...
What do you mean by this?  Confused.

I liked ss's awa vote and then saw him switch it so was sad. It didn't have much to do with the fact that he voted you. Sorry for the confusion!

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: November 30, 2015, 07:05:38 pm »

Hmm so I have no clue where the votes are. I'm just guessing ss is at around 4? that sounds like a good number to me. So he should be fine.

But now that I'm caught up who do I get to vote for...

lets go Vote: Iguana

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: November 30, 2015, 07:06:11 pm »

you should also know by now, whenever there is a wagon day 1 on me that I am town and whomever I'm voting for  is scum

Is that an actual stat? If so thats actually interesting.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: November 30, 2015, 07:07:09 pm »

Hmm so I have no clue where the votes are. I'm just guessing ss is at around 4? that sounds like a good number to me. So he should be fine.

At least someone is sane.

Do you want to be town buddies?

I'm sorry, but I don't think you're towny. I know, but you didn't have to ask.

Your vote is great though.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: November 30, 2015, 07:08:43 pm »

Is that an actual stat? If so thats actually interesting.

well, it was that way in simply simple mafia, and, uh... I think switch?

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: November 30, 2015, 07:08:55 pm »

I've been liking ww so far actually.

so do I!

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: November 30, 2015, 07:09:44 pm »

At least someone is sane.

Do you want to be town buddies?

I'm sorry, but I don't think you're towny. I know, but you didn't have to ask.

Your vote is great though.

Did you just offer to be town buddies and then reject me instantly? thats sad :(
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 139  All

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 20 queries.