Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Choosing multiple effects  (Read 980 times)

majiponi

• Jester
  • Respect: +734
    • View Profile
Choosing multiple effects
« on: October 31, 2015, 07:52:31 pm »
+1

From Cornucopia rulebook (p9.l1-l4):
First choose any two of the four options; then do those options in the order listed. So if you choose both +2 Cards, and the last option, you will draw cards before you gain the Silvers and put your deck into your discard pile.

It says I cannot gain before drawing. But I cannot understand why.
The card text just says "choose two." Which is correct interpretation, "arrangement" or "combination?"
That is: I choose gain, and I choose draw. I do them. / I choose draw and gain. I do them.
Even if this is "combination", I have another question. Why don't effects happen at the same timing?
What happens on choosing? Let me know.

Donald X.

• Board Moderator
  • Respect: +25699
    • View Profile
Re: Choosing multiple effects
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2015, 08:19:56 pm »
+5

From Cornucopia rulebook (p9.l1-l4):
First choose any two of the four options; then do those options in the order listed. So if you choose both +2 Cards, and the last option, you will draw cards before you gain the Silvers and put your deck into your discard pile.

It says I cannot gain before drawing. But I cannot understand why.
The card text just says "choose two." Which is correct interpretation, "arrangement" or "combination?"
That is: I choose gain, and I choose draw. I do them. / I choose draw and gain. I do them.
Even if this is "combination", I have another question. Why don't effects happen at the same timing?
What happens on choosing? Let me know.
It would have been just a little easier if you'd led with "Trusty Steed." You are asking about Trusty Steed. Okay.

I may not understand all of your questions. First you choose two, then you do them. We need to know what order to do them. The rule is you go in the order on the card. That didn't have to be the rule, but that is the rule.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 20 queries.