Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Data Collection for the Automatch Problem (For Real)  (Read 14943 times)

SCSN

• Mountebank
  • Respect: +7140
    • View Profile
Re: Data Collection for the Automatch Problem (For Real)
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2015, 05:20:09 am »
+1

I'm saying the turn of phrase itself is pure rhetoric without good logic behind it, not that SCSN would actually say that that was Adam's message.

It has more basis in fact than Adam's continuous insistence on my mod being somehow shady and illegitimate, which is the main issue I have with his delusional but otherwise amusing rants. There exist entire online communities around modding games. Counterstrike was originally a mod to Half-Life created by some fans who later got employed by the company responsible for the original game. In a certain sense, us humans are but modded apes, molded into shape by the blind watchmaker called "Evolution".

A proper mod harms no one who isn't using it and brings joy to those who do. Rallying against it reeks more of a personal vendetta than of a reasonable mission based on facts. Defending MF against all evidence and slating my mod while providing no facts at all to support your case is extremely dishonest and, in my humble opinion, utterly despicable behavior.

(that said, thanks a lot for the mod. Though I'm on mac and don't really know how to implement it, it's definitely a good thing that people care enough about the game to work for it like that)

A Mac release is forthcoming (in the ideal case tonight, but a few days off at most).
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 20 queries.