Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Poll

Who do you think will win the tournament?

olneyce
- 13 (14.9%)
RisingJaguar
- 14 (16.1%)
manzi
- 19 (21.8%)
WanderingWinder
- 41 (47.1%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: 2011 DominionStrategy.com Championships: Final Four  (Read 50933 times)

lespeutere

• 2012 German Champion
  • Respect: +390
    • View Profile
Re: 2011 DominionStrategy.com Championships: Final Four
« Reply #75 on: January 28, 2012, 07:37:58 am »

So are you guys (olneyce, manzi) also planning to stream it 'live-ish'? Unfortunately I'm part of the Europe minority here but in case I can't sleep or am coming home about that time... ;-)

RisingJaguar

• Minion
  • Respect: +184
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 28, 2012, 11:33:12 am »

My thoughts on each of the games and WW commentary.

Game 1: After listening to WW's talk about Spice Merchant/Embargo... I kinda wish I headed in that direction (I never considered it).  It sounds like a very plausible plan although the lack of serious $actions makes it tough.  I was set from the start that I would try to diverge from BM (especially mirror matches) from him because that is a serious advantage for him.  Unfortunately, I did not see that alternative method. Yet, IGG + first player should be good.  Me not hitting $5 was horrendous.  If I remember correctly, I got militia-ed out of $8 at least once (T15).  I had a turn 8 province ready, but I thought it was too early to go for provinces since I needed to gain a copper.  Correct move? i'm not sure.  After watching the video, nobody had ridiculous luck (my no $5 essentially counteracts first turn).  He takes it quite convincingly. 

http://councilroom.com/game?game_id=game-20120127-171123-95c1268e.html

Game 2: Here I very much considered FG/margrave... envoy BM... margrave BM... I ended choosing Margrave BM because I was certain I needed the +buys (lighthouses for sure, FG if he went for them).  I was a little surprised he was not going for lighthouses, but after him talk about FG wanting sifting, I agree with his decision.  For my lighthouses... for two of those to stop EVERY attack... EVERY... has got to be great luck on my part.  I do end up grabbing 3 FG which luckily turn into gold at good times.  I do end up winning the game at the end, although I do think I should have.  My strategy was not as good as his.  At this point, I have played well... "I suppose" =)

http://councilroom.com/game?game_id=game-20120127-171905-fe9aa96c.html

Game 3: Yes indeed it was my favourite game.  Upfront, I do not think he was outplayed as he says.  Unfortunately you cannot see my hands, but they were tough to mustard up any sort of dollars.  He battled the noble brigands (yes noble brigands) quite well by switching towards bazzars.  Double tactician is actually pretty bad here, but once I knew he was going BM (I assumed he would), a constant engine with noble brigands is actually pretty scary to be honest.  I've done this at least once before (having 1/2 brigands in a serious engine against BM) and it worked out nicely. 

So my thought process was this, there are clearly materials here to draw your whole deck out... envoy, fishing village, ghost ship but with no plus buy, this makes engine building tougher.  Also I chose to go double tactician route because there is an underrated money source here with mandarin.  The top decking ability is quite nice for this sort of engine building deck.  However buying my first mandarin was a challenge.  It would require me to 1. not use my tactician and 2. top deck my coppers.  So i needed to build "engine dollars" to get me mandarins ASAP.  Second problem I ran into was that ghost ship does not work well with Noble brigands so I needed to get around that as well.  It was VITAL that I knock a gold as that would limit his envoy's power vastly (T15).  Third minor problem, man copper/estates/provinces really get in the way.  My play order isn't anything interesting, quite simple.  I will say that if I did not have the dollars to get Province/duchy in last turn, i would have felt confident getting duchy/duchy and waiting next turn, there was no way he was getting $8 after snagging his second gold. 

Ways to improve my engine... 2nd envoy instead of ghost ship I think.  More Warehouses... just more... that was a mistake not getting any.  Also: was WW's defence (not buying gold) correct? That was my intention, but was he right?

http://councilroom.com/game?game_id=game-20120127-173236-cfa32855.html

Game 4: After showing off the modest power of noble brigands, I try pirate ship after he goes for jack.  Normally he's right, there is no point in trying this, it would be way too slow, but I have a couple things on my side.
1. Trashing, and what better than chapel, it makes for quick trashing for me to build a reliable engine fast. 
2. +actions, Worker's village would allow to me to get + actions with ease, although at a higher price it may be tough.
3. +buys, This is key, if I do not have worker's village here, I do not choose this route.  Without the ability to catch up and multi-buy provinces, this plan becomes much harder. 
4. + cards, Not as vital as I could have easily just done worker's village/pirate ships... However, with alchemist being able to duplicate, I want that to be apart of my plan.  (WW said that I should've gone just WV/PS, and I agree they are relatively equal choices.  But I figured this way would be 'safer' as it could withstand things as I green.) 

WW comments that I get bad luck at the start, but I say I got near perfect luck.  Having chapel/PS collide is a bummer, but having $4 with that other is great.  Then on the next two chapel I eliminate all estates and go down to 6 cards.  I can now carefully plan my deck.  I'm not sure I played it perfectly, but I was happy with my buy orders.  I was very much concerned after he greened, it would be hard to fight.  So i chose to build towards a super turn and constantly attack.  Now that my engine is ready, Jack is a huge target nearly hitting on every turn.  Then I hit $9, 3 WV gets me to 4 buys and I clean up. 

http://councilroom.com/game?game_id=game-20120127-173902-406d5900.html

This is all I could mustard up for now. As expected, I do well in engine games and he did well in BM games.  The BM games I win were based off first turn and probably shuffle luck. 
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 11:51:27 am by RisingJaguar »

WanderingWinder

• Adventurer
  • ...doesn't really matter to me
  • Respect: +4381
    • View Profile
    • WanderingWinder YouTube Page
« Reply #77 on: January 28, 2012, 12:58:23 pm »

Some post-game commentary from me.
Game 1: The more I thought about it, the more Spice Merchant/Embargo into a pool engine seems really strong to me. The thing is, you've got to get that embargo up fast, and then you've got to have your engine stand up to Militia/BM anyway, which isn't going to be so so bad. But I think it's probably usually going to be enough, if you play the engine right. As it was, I think getting more militia earlier by me is the right play, though it didn't end up making such a difference. Him not hitting $5 first reshuffle is absolutely huge. Apparently this only happens 8.8% of the time, which is lower than I remember, though... the real percentage is going to be higher because of the presence of militia. The militia missing for him is also really big. Militia is probably a first-turn advantage card here because it blocks getting to $5 pretty well, and $5 is the key money-point throughout this IGG game. A little note, because after the game, Fabian mentioned that he thought that not hitting 5 was way bigger than first-turn advantage. Well, in general from the moment he misses $5, I think it's slightly bigger. But first-turn is HUGE here. And a turn or two later, it's really not. Here's why. Because my IGG doesn't hit his curse into discard pile until his second reshuffle (this wouldn't be the case if I hit IGG turn 3), any IGGs he grabs on that shuffle hit me with curses just as early as I hit him. So as long as by the end of that shuffle, he's equalized the count, the only advantage I have is that I had the IGG in my own deck for that reshuffle. But the militia or silver he could have instead is actually better than my IGG. So he actually still even has a slight advantage. I also think he should take that province, even at the cost of taking a copper. Coppers are not so bad at all for this deck.
More later, I'm being called away to play Quarriors.

kn1tt3r

• Minion
  • Respect: +278
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 28, 2012, 01:01:17 pm »

Some post-game commentary from me.
Game 1: The more I thought about it, the more Spice Merchant/Embargo into a pool engine seems really strong to me. The thing is, you've got to get that embargo up fast, and then you've got to have your engine stand up to Militia/BM anyway, which isn't going to be so so bad. But I think it's probably usually going to be enough, if you play the engine right.
There is a good counter to the Pool engine however, which is Embargo itself.

olneyce

• 2011 DS Champion
  • Respect: +210
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 28, 2012, 01:16:07 pm »

So are you guys (olneyce, manzi) also planning to stream it 'live-ish'? Unfortunately I'm part of the Europe minority here but in case I can't sleep or am coming home about that time... ;-)
I don't know how to do live streaming.  If it's really easy to set it up I could probably do it.  Otherwise, it'll have to just be post facto videos.  I will make an effort to record audio commentary (though no promises it'll be particularly erudite) since I know that's really crucial to making a watchable video.

RisingJaguar

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 28, 2012, 01:26:28 pm »

I don't know how to do live streaming.  If it's really easy to set it up I could probably do it.  Otherwise, it'll have to just be post facto videos.  I will make an effort to record audio commentary (though no promises it'll be particularly erudite) since I know that's really crucial to making a watchable video.
No pressure on the commentary here.  I think most people want to see (or at least I'm very curious) about watching you both go at these preselected kingdoms.  Just watching someone's hand is more fun than having game logs, especially in engine building.

lespeutere

• 2012 German Champion
  • Respect: +390
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 28, 2012, 01:33:40 pm »

No pressure on the commentary here.  I think most people want to see (or at least I'm very curious) about watching you both go at these preselected kingdoms.  Just watching someone's hand is more fun than having game logs, especially in engine building.

That's what I was aiming at. Although I enjoy WW's commentary a lot just watching you playing it is already much more fun than reading logs. If you can't: nevermind. Just focus on the match! :-)

WanderingWinder

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 28, 2012, 03:36:51 pm »

More commentary on the bronze match.
Game 2: Pretty sure some variation of Margrave/Fool's Gold is the best here. I get really unsure of what to do in these kind of matches when the fool's gold are gone and I get something like $4. His strategy isn't horrible either, but I expect to win this game, somewhere like 65-75% of the time, given the strategies. Well, I'm pretty sure I did play the mid-section of the game wrong. There was a comment that 3 Margraves was too many. Well, maybe. Two definitely isn't, but the third might. And his margrave attacks actually don't hurt me THAT much. Mine should hurt him more. But he's lucky enough to block them all. Ah, oh well.

Game 3: The more I look at it, the more I think this game wasn't as lopsided as I first thought. First, it's a bit unlucky for me to get off to that slow of a start. And as much as he was stifling me through the mid, he did get I think very slightly lucky to get up to speed as fast as he did, and he was a bit slow-moving himself. Having said all that... his play was very impressive here. He needs all the cards, FV, Brigand, Tactician, Mandarin(!), Envoy, Ghost Ship... and Bazaar pretty nice too. And he recognized that these can be put together for this engine. I'm guessing he wins this like 2/3 of the time, too.

Game 4: Harem actually doesn't do me favours here. I am a touch unlucky, but I have to imagine it's bad to do what I did here, with PS+Chapel+village (particularly Worker's for the extra buy), all of which are totally necessary, I'm pretty sure. I expect 85% of the time I lose here.

Game 5: Uh, pretty well a mirror. FV+Watchtower+herbalist (very important for the buy)+Peddler is gonna be pretty killer. Uh, so I expect to win this maybe 60% of the time, mostly based on first player advantage. Also, I think he slightly overbought watchtowers. But nothing too major different.

Game 6: Hmm. Well, Maybe just skipping the remake is indeed better here. We're both a good bit unlucky to hit 7 so much at the end. And the remake luck at the beginning is huge. But pretty equal. So, probably it's going to be pretty equal strategy, though I do think he should have gotten that province over the first harem. Pretty hard. Anyway, probably he'll win this ~55-60% of the time on the strength of that first-turn mostly.

olneyce

• 2011 DS Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 28, 2012, 03:39:09 pm »
+2

Finals scheduled for 6 PM Pacific time this evening.  No livestreaming, but we'll be meeting in the Secret Chamber if people are interested in seeing the Kingdom sets rolled out.  I will be recording - and should be able to get those posted up within the hour after finishing.

RisingJaguar

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 28, 2012, 05:57:01 pm »

Game 5: Fun little mirror match.  I get an early upgrade which I thought would be a big deal but not really.  I was considering further developing (with a second upgrade) and forgoing all that green first but chose against it, because peddlers/herbalists aren't gonna provide a HUGE chunk of money.  My third watchtower was actually very helpful, I agree 3 was too much but as I had a watch tower in hand, I felt it was important to ensure I get another next turn.  Maybe I should've double duchied instead?

http://councilroom.com/game?game_id=game-20120127-174513-b5103d50.html

Game 6: Again another mirror.  I do get lucky on T5/T6 buy essentially stealing an extra hoard.  I think early province was better than harem but oh wells, I thought it was important to get economy going at first.  After that, T14 was a crafty was of me to get back in the game.  I think its vital to have the lead after your turn, and that put me up 2 (which quickly became 3 when gardens became 2VP).  I probably shouldn't have gotten that penultimate province, should've waited to get my gardens up to 3VP.  I think it was a mistake of ours to get harem after this point.  If he maintained the lead, then he could win when he gets his $8.  Lets say I get $7 on that last turn, I would buy a duchy and he would be forced to buy a duchy with his $8.  It was something I realize on turn 15, and thought he knew too but decided to switch.  Very fun set, wish we played more games...

http://councilroom.com/game?game_id=game-20120127-175344-fd1ed918.html

Bonus game thoughts!

Game 1: http://councilroom.com/game?game_id=game-20120127-175904-18e29a63.html
His council room was smarter leading him to a nice turn of province/duchy.  He also had 3 more golds... He wins

Game 2: http://councilroom.com/game?game_id=game-20120127-180440-16448a5a.html
T9 was a disaster buying wharf/venture instead of platinum.  That was a horrible choice, and shows that he is so much better on these games.  He wins 2 BM games on second turn.  Probably should've been 3.

Game 3: http://councilroom.com/game?game_id=game-20120127-181442-217a6228.html
Here my idea was to use village/council rooms to vault, to minion to kill his bigger hand.  Instead I just chose overall Minion game.  I was confident that my strategy was better especially with the council rooms +buy to build my pieces quickly.  I probably should've gotten more villages to enable my council rooms but oh wells. 

Very fun set! I will cherish this virtual bronze medal!

Lekkit

• 2011 Swedish Champion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Lekkit
  • Respect: +674
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 28, 2012, 06:30:39 pm »

Finals scheduled for 6 PM Pacific time this evening.  No livestreaming, but we'll be meeting in the Secret Chamber if people are interested in seeing the Kingdom sets rolled out.  I will be recording - and should be able to get those posted up within the hour after finishing.

Will be there. I don't care if it's 3 am in Sweden (mainly because I'm working a night shift where I'm just supposed to be in front of a computer answering a few phone calls).

Thisisnotasmile

• Saboteur
  • Respect: +676
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 29, 2012, 04:59:06 am »

Lol at a KC/Goons/Masq set getting used.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 05:19:11 am by Thisisnotasmile »

Lekkit

• 2011 Swedish Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 29, 2012, 11:09:09 am »
+1

To be honest I think the KC/Goons/Masq is a trap. Ironworks/Workshop will probably beat it. And manzi proved that you can play, even while under the pin. It was actually one of my favourite kingdoms to be used.

olneyce

• 2011 DS Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 29, 2012, 03:06:38 pm »
+2

I have video for all the games except the fourth one, and audio commentary on games 5-8.  I’m really curious to hear comments on these, as I think there are quite a few clear mistakes – and plenty of room for very different strategies than the ones we pursued.

Game 1 olneyce 45 – 50 manzi

http://councilroom.com/game?game_id=game-20120128-183753-8c08b737.html
I think nerves may have got the best of both of us here.  My impulse was to think that the very simple Ironworks/Gardens rush couldn’t possibly be the right move.  But after getting a few turns in, it became clear that our more complex engines were a bit rubbish.  I also went after Young Witch in a game where he was clearly going to spam Hamlet, giving me a pretty wasted card.  I think his early Ironworks made a huge difference – it gave him a lot more flexibility over the course of things.

Game 2 olneyce 33 – 28 manzi

http://councilroom.com/game?game_id=game-20120128-184943-6da00552.html
I like this board a lot. I really enjoy playing green-card games with Barons, far more than with some of the more traditional enablers.  I got a bit fortunate to put together a $9 hand to end the game, but I’m not sure it really mattered that much.  Even if I had only hit $5, I would still have had plenty of time to close out the game, I think.

Game 3 manzi 71 – 9 olneyce

http://councilroom.com/game?game_id=game-20120128-192212-7e72af6d.html
I have never actually played the KC/Goons/Masq pin before, and only sort of understood how to put it into action.  At about turn 12 I felt pretty confident I knew how to make it happen.  Then on turn 16 I got there and was very excited.  Only to realize he was playing a double-Tactician deck at this point and thus was almost completely immune to the pin.  Ouch. 

Game 4 olneyce 18 – 3 manzi
http://councilroom.com/game?game_id=game-20120128-194948-f07148ef.html
[no video, unfortunately]
I think this one was basically over by turn 5, when I was able to match up my Festival with a double-Masquerade play.  Oracle was tremendously important in increasingly the likelihood of drawing whatever engine component I needed on a given turn.  The game took a lot longer than it might otherwise have because of our mutual need to protect ourselves from Margrave/Masquerade plays.  We kept reducing to three and leaving a copper as one of the three, which stunted some turns. Some people commented in the lobby about Ghost Ships here, but I never really even considered them.  Maybe I should have.  Margrave is actually a lot less damaging in a game where you can just discard your non-engine components to it, and then draw them back up at the end.

Game 5 manzi 8 – 16 olneyce

http://councilroom.com/game?game_id=game-20120128-200717-b7e3edb1.html
I really don’t like the Scrying Pool play here.  From turn 6 onwards I’m pretty much always playing with 7 or 9-card hands thanks to the Wharves.  Which makes matching up +action and +card components of the engine a lot easier than it would otherwise be.  Plus, in a game likely to end on piles, having those extra Universities made it a lot easier to kill off the Worker’s Villages for the victory.

Game 6 manzi 57 – 89 olneyce

http://councilroom.com/game?game_id=game-20120128-203730-b4507b16.html
Speaking of ignoring Ghost Ships, I have no good explanation for why we both ignored them in this game.  In mid-game I went after a couple Grand Markets, which seemed like a bad idea over the course of the game.  The $ from them wasn’t that helpful and there were plenty of times I needed to discard down to three cards and sacrificed Grand Markets to hold onto Menageries.  I think the structure of this game was very weird – once he grabbed three relatively early Provinces I started to think it was the endgame and restructured my buys.  I think that was a pretty big mistake.  Another turn or two of engine-building would have made for a much quicker end-game.  As it was, we kept dancing back and forth and ruining our potential for mega-turns.

Game 7 manzi 50 – 29 olneyce

http://councilroom.com/game?game_id=game-20120128-205618-45d04a82.html
I went back and forth for a while about whether to match his Scheme, and I think it was probably the wrong call. But frankly, in a kingdom with the massive engine potential of this one, drawing my Remake with 4 coppers was probably not going to be recoverable.  As it was, he exploited his early advantage with ruthless efficiency.  I didn’t get to play a Fishing Village until turn NINE – and at that point the game was completely over except for the mopping up.

Game 8 olneyce 0 – manzi resigned

http://councilroom.com/game?game_id=game-20120128-211710-02ce2359.html
I’ve been playing a lot of Ambassador games recently.  It used to be a card I had real trouble with, but I’m starting to really see how to use it well.  I wasn’t 100% sure about my Caravan strategy, but I knew that Ambassador is best in conjunction with money-giving cantrips, so getting to Grand Market was a huge priority.  At turn 8, I had 11 junk cards (8 coppers, 3 estates) and he only had 5 coppers and I was starting to doubt my strategy.  But then I managed to get a big Caravan turn, grab the +actions from Crossroads, and wipe out 4 coppers in one turn.  IF you watch the video, you’ll note that I initially say I want to get rid of an Estate, only to pause, reconsider, and realize just how devastating my deck has the potential to be if I devote myself solely to erasing the copper.  By turn 11 and 12, I realize that I am basically going to be able to draw my whole deck from here on out – and that he’s clogged himself up with Golds and Silvers – which means I’m almost certain to win.  Once I start dishing out Curses, he clearly comes to the same conclusion and concedes.

olneyce

• 2011 DS Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: January 29, 2012, 06:00:29 pm »
+1

A couple thoughts after watching a little bit of my videos:
1. Man, I play slowly. 
2. I have no idea what that clicking sound is.
3. The benefit of hindsight makes some of the things I say sound very very stupid.
4. It's possible to be very successful at this game while playing sub-optimally and making a lot of decisions on the seat of your pants.
5. Like, REALLY slowly.

Kirian

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Kirian
  • An Unbalanced Equation
  • Respect: +9411
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 29, 2012, 08:46:43 pm »
+1

A couple thoughts after watching a little bit of my videos:
1. Man, I play slowly. 
5. Like, REALLY slowly.

You should have heard us complaining in the lobby chat.
Kirian's Law of f.DS jokes:  Any sufficiently unexplained joke is indistinguishable from serious conversation.

Lekkit

• 2011 Swedish Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 29, 2012, 09:10:17 pm »

I guess one of the reasons we were so impatient was that we wanted to know how you tackled the kingdom, since we mostly had some different ideas for some of the sets, and we thought that some of them ought to be super fast, and then you took like two minutes per turn, and we were all like "they are slow, we want results since we can't really spectate!".

Anyways, I don't think any of us really wanted any of you guys to make a hasty decision that you would regret right after making it.

yuma

• Minion
  • Respect: +609
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 30, 2012, 08:34:18 pm »

In game two I was little surprised neither player went for Bureaucrat. Was that a trap card? In the two games I played against a friend using the same deck I was able to use Bureaucrat pretty effectively. Gaining the silvers w/o having to buy them helped in having enough economy once greening starting getting intense and putting a green card hurt him quite a bit when he was attempting to use his crossroads. There were a couple of times he only had two victory cards in hand with a crossroad and a played Bureaucrat forcing him to put one back on top, so that he was only able to draw one card with it--the card he just put on top.

How would have both players countered it, or just ignored it, if the other picked it up?

Redwoods

• Pawn
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 30, 2012, 10:29:32 pm »
+3

Congratulations Olneyce! As the first player to lose to you in the tournament, I'm happy you went on to win :)

olneyce

• 2011 DS Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 30, 2012, 11:40:37 pm »

In game two I was little surprised neither player went for Bureaucrat. Was that a trap card? In the two games I played against a friend using the same deck I was able to use Bureaucrat pretty effectively. Gaining the silvers w/o having to buy them helped in having enough economy once greening starting getting intense and putting a green card hurt him quite a bit when he was attempting to use his crossroads. There were a couple of times he only had two victory cards in hand with a crossroad and a played Bureaucrat forcing him to put one back on top, so that he was only able to draw one card with it--the card he just put on top.

How would have both players countered it, or just ignored it, if the other picked it up?
I didn't go for it because I was super-committed to Barons or bust and didn't want to clog up my deck with any extra money.  I'm not sure I had a particularly good counter, other than the fact that my buying power was really only reliant on getting a Baron and Estate together, so cycling the deck was less important than in a lot of games.

Forge!!!

• Conspirator
  • Respect: +128
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 31, 2012, 01:16:19 am »

Congratulations Olneyce! As the first player to lose to you in the tournament, I'm happy you went on to win :)

It's interesting to look at the start of the tournament and the seeds and everything. The guy I played was an 8 seed and is currently #2 on the leaderboards =P

WanderingWinder

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 31, 2012, 09:26:21 am »

It's interesting to look at the start of the tournament and the seeds and everything. The guy I played was an 8 seed and is currently #2 on the leaderboards =P
I played #1, #4, (I'm #5), #17, and #19 on today's board, among others.

Fabian

• 2012 Swedish Champion
  • Respect: +542
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 21, 2012, 01:44:41 am »
+1

If I had beaten WW in the quarterfinals, the top 4 of this tournament would have been today's leaderboard's top 4 players, which I thought was cool.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.118 seconds with 24 queries.