Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Watch me play online campaigns?  (Read 4049 times)

werothegreat

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: werothegreat
  • Let me tell you a secret...
  • Respect: +9625
    • View Profile
Watch me play online campaigns?
« on: October 17, 2015, 09:47:11 pm »
+2

Would there be any interest in watching me play through the Dominion Online campaigns?  I've already played through the Base Set campaign and the first act of Intrigue, and I've noticed I've been laughing a lot at the silliness of the flavor text, and also yelling at the computer when it has better starting hands, and I think that might be entertaining to watch.
Contrary to popular belief, I do not run the wiki all on my own.  There are plenty of other people who are actively editing.  Go bother them!

Check out this fantasy epic adventure novel I wrote, the Broken Globe!  http://www.amazon.com/Broken-Globe-Tyr-Chronicles-Book-ebook/dp/B00LR1SZAS/

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
  • Respect: +1346
    • View Profile
Re: Watch me play online campaigns?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2015, 01:10:30 am »

Would there be any interest in watching me play through the Dominion Online campaigns?  I've already played through the Base Set campaign and the first act of Intrigue, and I've noticed I've been laughing a lot at the silliness of the flavor text, and also yelling at the computer when it has better starting hands, and I think that might be entertaining to watch.
If I could figure Twitch out, I would watch it. If you had a Youtube channel, I would subscribe, watch and comment.
So the answer is yes.
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.

werothegreat

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: werothegreat
  • Let me tell you a secret...
  • Respect: +9625
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2015, 11:16:55 am »
+1

First video is uploaded:
Contrary to popular belief, I do not run the wiki all on my own.  There are plenty of other people who are actively editing.  Go bother them!

Check out this fantasy epic adventure novel I wrote, the Broken Globe!  http://www.amazon.com/Broken-Globe-Tyr-Chronicles-Book-ebook/dp/B00LR1SZAS/

AHoppy

• Jester
  • Respect: +529
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2016, 07:56:30 pm »

How about twitch plays Dominion adventures?  (not the expansion...)

gkrieg13

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
  • Respect: +463
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2016, 09:38:33 pm »

How about twitch plays Dominion adventures?  (not the expansion...)

It would definitely be best against a bot, because of the lag of the chat with the playing

Seprix

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +3676
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2016, 10:07:03 pm »

Online Campaigns are so dull though.
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)

gkrieg13

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2016, 10:15:51 pm »

But the stories are captivating

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2016, 10:37:29 pm »
+1

One of the "stories" is about you trying to save your royal dog so the Queen won't hate your guts.
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)

gkrieg13

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2016, 10:47:24 pm »
+1

One of the "stories" is about you trying to save your royal dog so the Queen won't hate your guts.

Pure poetry

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2016, 10:57:23 pm »
+2

Here's some excerpts from the Seaside story: Tonight you celebrate; your caravan is rich! You dance, you sing, you drink; you notice the little cutpurse from the village. You're fairly tipsy, but you try to capture her.

You drag the little cutpurse to your camp, where she gives back your coppers and tells you her story: her name is Ela, and she lives with a band of smugglers and thieves. You and your companions "adopt" the orphan child and teach her the ways of honest merchants.

You are starting to become homesick, but parenting Ela is a pleasant distraction. Should you make her "adoption" official?

Are you scared yet? I didn't add those quotes around adoption either, those were just there.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 11:00:42 pm by Seprix »

Elanchana

• Minion
  • Princess of Derpminion
  • Respect: +1013
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2016, 03:26:31 pm »
+2

Here's some excerpts from the Seaside story: Tonight you celebrate; your caravan is rich! You dance, you sing, you drink; you notice the little cutpurse from the village. You're fairly tipsy, but you try to capture her.

You drag the little cutpurse to your camp, where she gives back your coppers and tells you her story: her name is Ela, and she lives with a band of smugglers and thieves. You and your companions "adopt" the orphan child and teach her the ways of honest merchants.

You are starting to become homesick, but parenting Ela is a pleasant distraction. Should you make her "adoption" official?

Are you scared yet? I didn't add those quotes around adoption either, those were just there.

Oh yeah I remember that part, stupid lil cutpurse

T̥̹H̩̙̳̤͝͠ͅĘ̠̘̗̭͞R̪̱̥̳̹̲͚̀̀E̱͙̬͙͙̦̗̜͢ ̸̵̘͓̺̞͖͙͈̳C̴̝͖͞ͅÀ̴͎̥̻͚̖͘N̡͍͍̞̬̹̱͝͠ͅ ̴҉̜͚̥͚B͏̠̖̺̯̦E̵̯͈̪͇͕̤ ̴͓͉̹̘̫̩͍Ò̶̱̖̯͕̦͙͇͓̱́N̡͇̫̤̬̙͝L̷͉͙̣Y̷̱͚͕͈͎̦̘͝ ̖͔̺̙̟̤̼̥̀Ó̪̟̟̠̫̥̜̝͜N̷͍̲͟E̳
Sure it's just a game. The same way that your best friend in the whole world is "just a friend".

TwitchYouTubeMusic

!!CHANGED MY USERNAME ON 2.0!!
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 21 queries.