• Respect: +2860
    • View Profile
Tonic
« on: October 06, 2015, 05:11:35 pm »
+1

Civil War
2$ Action Attack

You may have each player gain a Curse. 
You may reveal the top card of the deck of the player to your left and discard it or put it back.  If you do, each opponent does.
You may put two cards from your hand on top of your deck.  If you do, each opponent does.

Asper

• Governor
  • Respect: +5347
    • View Profile
Re: Tonic
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2015, 06:14:52 pm »

Civil War
2$ Action Attack

You may have each player gain a Curse. 
You may reveal the top card of the deck of the player to your left and discard it or put it back.  If you do, each opponent does.
You may put two cards from your hand on top of your deck.  If you do, each opponent does.

The second allows you to hurt a specific player at the price of doing something random to other players. Not exactly political, because it lacks knowledge, but still a directed attack. The last one can be stacked to exclude players from the game. I think the concept of having unrelated people do something is interesting, but this specific card doesn't look like very much fun.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
  • Respect: +12868
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2015, 06:24:36 pm »

The second allows you to hurt a specific player at the price of doing something random to other players. Not exactly political, because it lacks knowledge, but still a directed attack. The last one can be stacked to exclude players from the game. I think the concept of having unrelated people do something is interesting, but this specific card doesn't look like very much fun.

What it's doing to other players is not more random than what it's doing to a specific player (unless you're playing against a bunch of Serf Bots). Sure, they might just reveal a Province and then it'll do nothing, or they might reveal a King's Court and get it skipped, but so can the player to your left.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

popsofctown

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +2860
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2015, 06:28:31 pm »
+1

The intent is that the player to your left makes an informed decision about the top card of the player to HIS left.  But maybe I didn't word it properly.

The title doesn't match the final name I chose huh.

I wanted to delete the thread but couldn't.

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
  • Respect: +1346
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2015, 08:32:10 pm »

Tonic?
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.

Asper

• Governor
  • Respect: +5347
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2015, 08:53:37 pm »

The intent is that the player to your left makes an informed decision about the top card of the player to HIS left.  But maybe I didn't word it properly.

The title doesn't match the final name I chose huh.

I wanted to delete the thread but couldn't.

Ah, okay. That's much better.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 21 queries.