Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 53  All

Author Topic: M70: Switch Mafia 2 (Game Over!)  (Read 136695 times)

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
Re: M70: Switch Mafia 2 (Day 2)
« Reply #900 on: October 25, 2015, 02:24:36 pm »

And why wouldn't I do the information thing?

Because you weren't necessarily getting lynched.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: October 25, 2015, 02:35:19 pm »

And why wouldn't I do the information thing?

Because you weren't necessarily getting lynched.

Really...?I have the power of a Millenarian. There were no alternate realities where I was not getting lynched. f.DS meta culture ensured it.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: October 25, 2015, 02:40:59 pm »

And beside the only time you absolutely know someone is getting lynched is when they actually are getting lynched (enough people have voted)...

And at that point the information gambit is no longer useful. So if there was a time to do it, it was when I did. Any other time makes no sense in that I would have still thought there was a chance if not getting lynched or I was already lynched...

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #903 on: October 25, 2015, 02:46:53 pm »

And beside the only time you absolutely know someone is getting lynched is when they actually are getting lynched (enough people have voted)...

And at that point the information gambit is no longer useful. So if there was a time to do it, it was when I did. Any other time makes no sense in that I would have still thought there was a chance if not getting lynched or I was already lynched...

There was a lot of time before the deadline.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: October 25, 2015, 04:12:16 pm »

time has nothing to do with it

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: October 25, 2015, 04:16:58 pm »

So, you are verifying once and for all what an incredible waste of time it is for anyone to try to argue about this with you.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #906 on: October 25, 2015, 04:25:47 pm »

Time has everything to do with it. The lynch wasn't going to happen in at least a couple of days.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: October 25, 2015, 04:42:48 pm »

Time has everything to do with it. The lynch wasn't going to happen in at least a couple of days.

but it was still going to happen... on me.

So if it was going to happen on me, which it was, at still is... and if I wanted to get something out of it (information) then it needed to happen before I was actually lynched.

If I had waited for the actual lynch to happen then I couldn't have done the thing to get the information. So I needed to do it before actually getting lynched. Which could have been immediately... you and haddock both had mulled around casting the hammer vote (hadn't expressed intent to hammer but it was getting pretty close).

You are doing that thing were you don't actually listen or read to what others are saying and are more focused on your own arguments and ideas and on the idea that you must be right...

hence...

So, you are verifying once and for all what an incredible waste of time it is for anyone to try to argue about this with you.

and hence me being done talking with you about this...

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #908 on: October 25, 2015, 04:44:58 pm »

You are doing that thing were you don't actually listen or read to what others are saying and are more focused on your own arguments and ideas and on the idea that you must be right...

You are projecting.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: October 25, 2015, 04:48:32 pm »

You are projecting.

You are a projector.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: October 25, 2015, 06:40:55 pm »

So I'm here for a bit. I'm not sure what went on in that other game(s); this almost reads like a staged argument to me though.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Witherweaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: October 25, 2015, 06:41:22 pm »

So I'm here for a bit. I'm not sure what went on in that other game(s); this almost reads like a staged argument to me though.

I doubt that.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: October 25, 2015, 06:46:59 pm »

I doubt that.
Ok. Well can anyone tell me what happened earlier that's being continued now?

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: October 25, 2015, 06:49:03 pm »

And yeah, if for some reason it shouldn't be brought up, I'd at least appreciate a point in the right direction.

I don't really understand whatevers going on though except that it relates to a game that happened a while ago.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: October 25, 2015, 06:50:42 pm »

I doubt that.
Ok. Well can anyone tell me what happened earlier that's being continued now?

Awaclus was scum with me and ash.  Ash and I claimed masons and Yuma was positive that Awa was scum, but Awaclus's job was to annoy everyone so that town got nowhere, which he did perfectly.  Yuma is now and forever will be annoyed at Awaclus because no one listened to him because the two ICs were telling everyone that yuma was wrong.

PPE this happened last game.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #915 on: October 25, 2015, 06:51:57 pm »

Oh that game really has nothing to do with the here and now, just an observation of how I rarely get mislynched and me bring introspective and remembering the good old days when times were simpler crazier and people never consistently did stupid things and town town or mafia always won.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: October 25, 2015, 06:53:07 pm »

Or I thought you were talking about M11 reminiscents. If you are talking about awaclus/me probably best to just reverse to any points before awaclus jumped in and ask me directly...

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #917 on: October 25, 2015, 06:54:17 pm »

Not much, I was just scum and yuma was town and now yuma despises me and refuses to take anything I say seriously for some reason.

PPE: Yeah, pretty much what gkrieg said too.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: October 25, 2015, 06:57:04 pm »

Ah ok. I appreciate the explanations. I don't spectate games (or play as much) anymore, so I know I've missed out on some meta-defining occurences.

And let's see...deadline's in three days. My test is tomorrow and this whole week is relatively busy for me. I will pretty much undoubtedly not be around right at the deadline.
I'm not as sure I want to lynch yuma anymore...I should be back in a few hours though.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: October 25, 2015, 06:57:36 pm »

Wow. So much theorizing of motivations of which people know nothing about...

Seems like I already talked about this today...

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: October 25, 2015, 08:57:17 pm »

I'm basically decided on Yuma today.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: October 25, 2015, 09:17:44 pm »

So question that might not be useful, but I could see answers potentially having some use on a later day:

For those who think I am not town, and there are a few..., do you think I am SK or do you think I am mafia?

And "I think you could be both" doesn't count as an answer...

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: October 25, 2015, 09:20:43 pm »

Mafia.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: October 25, 2015, 09:20:52 pm »

SK

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: October 25, 2015, 09:48:09 pm »

Here is the way I see it: Yuma is not Mafia. When someone kills him, he will be a townie or the SK. If he is the SK, I was wrong but you can't accuse me of being scum because I didn't vote for him. If he is a townie, then my reads are good and no one will think I am scum.
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 53  All

Page created in 0.166 seconds with 20 queries.